Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Blog Dedicated To Helping New Folks Learn About Crypto  (Read 36 times)
PrimitiveCrypto (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 11:01:32 PM

Hello!

I recently started a blog where its whole purpose is to write about how to utilize crypto if you are new to it. I have been writing a series of articles about cryptocurrency basics and covering topics like setting up a linux distro, compile an altcoin wallet from source code, or set up and configure a local mining client.

I plan on keeping the site focused on teaching these basics, finding new and notable projects in the cryptocurrency world, and explaining how things work in a way that doesn't require techno-babble. I think its worth trying to include as many people as we can into cryptocurrency as the people are the power here.

I appreciate any constructive criticism regarding the site. If any developers read this and would like to share their projects with me I would love to read about them.

I also sincerely apologize if this is the wrong place for this, I just want to try and help out people who are new to cryptocurrencies.

You can find the site at http://primitivecrypto.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3416

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 09:55:33 AM

I recently started a blog where its whole purpose is to write about how to utilize crypto if you are new to it.
I quickly checked your blog and it's quite neat [well done] and since you're targeting beginners and even intermediate users, you should probably consider integrating more screenshots and maybe even video tutorials to your blog [wall of text isn't everyone's cup of tea].

Occasionally, I kept getting server errors [perhaps you've reached the limit].

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PrimitiveCrypto (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 01:57:56 PM

I recently started a blog where its whole purpose is to write about how to utilize crypto if you are new to it.
I quickly checked your blog and it's quite neat [well done] and since you're targeting beginners and even intermediate users, you should probably consider integrating more screenshots and maybe even video tutorials to your blog [wall of text isn't everyone's cup of tea].

Occasionally, I kept getting server errors [perhaps you've reached the limit].

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Thank you for the feedback. I will look at going back and creating more screenshots or videos for my content. Sorry about the 503 errors, my host has been less than pleasant about resolving those, so unfortunately ill likely have to migrate again since there really isn't a reason you should get 503 errors unless you are driving crazy traffic (which im not yet) or your host is oversold (which they likely are).

Anyway, thank you for checking out my site and the feedback!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: