Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PanecakeSwap Fork  (Read 136 times)
kryme (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 12:06:25 AM

Looking into pricing to get a PancakeSwap started on BSC. Staking, NFT marketplace, lottery, LPs, etc. Would want all graphics created for site (not NFT graphics).

dv493

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 08:22:21 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2021, 08:35:09 AM by dv493

Hello
I have experience with PancakeSwap forks. We need to discuss your project in detail to determine the final price. I also work with a talented designer who can create graphics for your website.
Contact me via telegram (t.me/egor493) or personal messages to discuss the project
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2021, 10:02:03 AM

Looking into pricing to get a PancakeSwap started on BSC. Staking, NFT marketplace, lottery, LPs, etc. Would want all graphics created for site (not NFT graphics).

Do you want to built the project from Scratch or you already have the coin which you need to fork on the binance smart chain ?
Once getting the information i may refer you to my friend who is a developer. Do you have telegram or skype ?

KyoRider

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 01:39:55 PM

Pancakeswap been on the boom since its launched on BSC
kryme (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 05:15:17 PM

Do you want to built the project from Scratch or you already have the coin which you need to fork on the binance smart chain ?
Once getting the information i may refer you to my friend who is a developer. Do you have telegram or skype ?

It would be a full fork of PancakeSwap We do not have a coin yet on another platform (although I've done some testing on Ethereum TestNet, but just couldn't get the full fork (or front-end UI) working which is why I'm looking for prices of a professional dev), but we have a vision of what we want to do. We have the domain name/coin name settled and alterative names for the MasterChef/farming/staking pools that we think will be great from a marketing standpoint. We are just testing the waters on dev pricing, we are still ironing out our "whitepaper" and tokenmics.

The most important part we need to make sure is working is NFTs and having a NFT marketplace. - This is where we want to stand out from the normal $CAKE forks and where we think we can continue to give the coin value rather than just letting it pump and die like most other forks. We have a great idea for NFTs that hasn't been done yet that we believe people will want to "own" and these will be directly correlated with our token/LP/farming pools.

I'm in talks with a few people right now from Freelancer.com for this, if you send me a DM I can provide you my Discord or Telegram name.

Edit: I may be able to handle the graphics myself, just haven't had time to get anything started yet so really the important part is getting a fork working.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: