Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Be in a hurry  (Read 2221 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 05:16:55 PM

There are two sides. The rush can be negative, it can be positive. The most important thing here is that if you are lucky, you can rush to sell it because we never know when the pump will end. As long as you are not harmed please . Especially if you are a day trader. However, it can also have a negative impact if you misanalyze the coin you are about to enter.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 05:28:38 PM

There are two sides. The rush can be negative, it can be positive. The most important thing here is that if you are lucky, you can rush to sell it because we never know when the pump will end. As long as you are not harmed please . Especially if you are a day trader. However, it can also have a negative impact if you misanalyze the coin you are about to enter.
Even though it is widely known that Bitcoin and the other Top Ten Markets had their own potential, quite a few people are still not able to make money from them because of the volatility. Having a good trading plan in place is therefore very important. Strategies are the most important part of the business. Since the Bulls and Bears will never control, be prepared for all of the upcoming inconveniences. It does not matter whether the outcome is positive or negative, you should always be prepared.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 05:41:39 PM

Experience in crypto currency has taught me never to be in an hurry to buy a crypto currency token or to join a crypto currency trade pair; The same applies when you are to sell a coin or close a trade pair; never be in a hurry. 
I've come to treat my financial transactions with the same precision and meticulousness of a lawyer handling a murder case. I take all the time I need, and never allow myself to be pressured into hastiness. I do it that way because any slip could damage my finances just the same way a slip from the lawyer trying out a murder case could be disastrous too and send his client to prison. This is a perception I learnt watching Alan Shore on Boston Legal. Why the rush, I ask. I once almost slipped while selling Bitcoin as I forgot to add an extra zero and that would've been me selling far below the price. I think the price was around $12,000 and while selling the little Satoshi that I had, I mistakenly put the price at $1,200. But I was quick to realize that before I triggered the trade. It would've been a grave mistake.

And also, before you sell a coin or close a trade; choose the same method; sell in batches; as it moons; the first batch would be your capital and little profit; the second batch would be more profits; never close your trades at once; and also remember, never enter a trade at once.
Well, I do this when I suspect that the token would still go up after I sell but can't be too certain it won't dump in price. So, to be on the safe side I sell in batches in order to make sure I recoup my capital. But if there are clear indications that the token would dump, I sell all at once.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:07:29 PM

Trading isn't all about luck but sometimes there are those moments that we rely on it and think that we're lucky enough to sell at the right time.

But that right time isn't actually luck, we're just on the right timing and it's part of your strategy and decision making so if ever you're not in a hurry and sell well by that time then you deserve the profit you're about to take.

Signature for rent
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:22:23 PM

Trading isn't all about luck but sometimes there are those moments that we rely on it and think that we're lucky enough to sell at the right time.

But that right time isn't actually luck, we're just on the right timing and it's part of your strategy and decision making so if ever you're not in a hurry and sell well by that time then you deserve the profit you're about to take.

Patience is what we need in order to succeed from this venue of investment, you are right that timing is helping with luck behind,
the chance is pretty high to achieved and earned from this venue of investment.
Many failed from the first stage of their journey because of many factors that affects their decision making,
greed and fear both can lead you to lose you money and your opportunities to earned from this business.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Patigi

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:34:55 PM

Always be patient with whatever you are doing especially in cryptocurrency investment. Never be in hurry to buy or sell because it may affect you. I like to share my experience when I was very hurry to sell out my cion. I buy Bitcoin at rate of 30usd but I sold it when it pump 40usd because China was trying to ban cryptocurrency in their country. Now it has been a regret to me  when I found out bitcoin market few days back.

██        TridentProtocol.com    │    HIGH FIXED APY 382,945%        ██
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:28:15 PM

Yes, of course a trader should not rush into trading. Actually it is very important to set a target in trading, when the target has not been reached then the last way is to hold it. As you explained is advice for all traders, rushing only makes us regret.

Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:57:41 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 11:16:50 PM by Alisha-k

Patience is key...
We should note that;
Being in a hurry can not be avoided, though it can be tamed, It's of great essence to survey and analyze the market properly before buying or selling out also, applying pressure may lead you to making huge mistakes you'll regret and lastly, not all dip are favourable periods to acquire coins as well as not all bump are favourable to sell.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 12:59:39 AM

Holders always win the race. To Being a rich man in this world, you have to be patience man.This will be key to become a good investor and gain huge profit. If you saw any coin trading charts, you will find that only big holders will sell when someone surprised and saying that I have sell many times ago. You will always get loss when you are in hurry so being a good holder and get patience in your life to make a good retirement.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:25:44 PM

Patience is what we need in order to succeed from this venue of investment, you are right that timing is helping with luck behind,
the chance is pretty high to achieved and earned from this venue of investment.
Many failed from the first stage of their journey because of many factors that affects their decision making,
greed and fear both can lead you to lose you money and your opportunities to earned from this business.
Psychological factors are indeed the most decisive in trading, where in my opinion this factor is the most difficult to control. although sometimes our analysis is correct, but a lot happens, we are afraid or greedy in making decisions so that we cannot maximize profits or even lose as a result of psychological pressure within us.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 07:02:17 PM

Psychological factors are indeed the most decisive in trading, where in my opinion this factor is the most difficult to control. although sometimes our analysis is correct, but a lot happens, we are afraid or greedy in making decisions so that we cannot maximize profits or even lose as a result of psychological pressure within us.

It is a must control this one up. Those who are successful inside this business are the ones who were able to work it out
and control any emotions that they feel during their investment period, these capability makes a big difference from those
Who cannot control, As a result of greed, losses are anticipated or regrets when you decide in a rush way and unable to take or maximize the full potential of your investment.

██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 07:10:57 PM

It is a must control this one up. Those who are successful inside this business are the ones who were able to work it out
and control any emotions that they feel during their investment period, these capability makes a big difference from those
Who cannot control, As a result of greed, losses are anticipated or regrets when you decide in a rush way and unable to take or maximize the full potential of your investment.
We are just human beings and its just normal that we would really commit these mistakes initially because no one do start on being a pro or experienced ones which means that we would definitely experiencing this

unfortunate events when we do step our foot here on trading or on this market.Being a noob will really be giving that kind of mistake because we would eventually learn up the rest

because we do make our selves improved once we are already aware with the situation and just be aware on things all along.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 07:19:29 PM

We are just human beings and its just normal that we would really commit these mistakes initially because no one do start on being a pro or experienced ones which means that we would definitely experiencing this

unfortunate events when we do step our foot here on trading or on this market.Being a noob will really be giving that kind of mistake because we would eventually learn up the rest

because we do make our selves improved once we are already aware with the situation and just be aware on things all along.
You would really be committing mistakes when you do make yourself in a hurry on where there are people who doesnt really like to pass on a very hard situation or very long term duration which
they dont mind about learning it on a slow but surely kind of method but instead they would rush up into things and trying to make money as much as they can as short time as they can
without realizing that handling out this market is something that you cant really just able to have good grasp to it.It would takes years and countless trial and errors you would experience
before you would able to attain that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 08:14:28 PM

Holders always win the race. To Being a rich man in this world, you have to be patience man.This will be key to become a good investor and gain huge profit. If you saw any coin trading charts, you will find that only big holders will sell when someone surprised and saying that I have sell many times ago. You will always get loss when you are in hurry so being a good holder and get patience in your life to make a good retirement.
It's entirely different.

The topic discussing is about trading and we all know that being a holder is a different matter and we do win at most times. But for those traders, they have to be patient too.

Just like what holders are doing, there's a way to manage their trades just as what's said in the op.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 08:27:12 PM

There are two sides. The rush can be negative, it can be positive. The most important thing here is that if you are lucky, you can rush to sell it because we never know when the pump will end.
I must agree with this. There isn't such a clear thing as hurrying will be bad or good.  The way I see it, it all depends on the scenario and sometimes being the first to dump can mean you secured your profits early at the highest possible peak, or that your exit was too early and lost by doing so. It is all a risk.

The most important point though, and all I'm trying to convey is that as long as your happy with the action you take then that's alright.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 10:41:01 PM

There are two sides. The rush can be negative, it can be positive. The most important thing here is that if you are lucky, you can rush to sell it because we never know when the pump will end.
I must agree with this. There isn't such a clear thing as hurrying will be bad or good.  The way I see it, it all depends on the scenario and sometimes being the first to dump can mean you secured your profits early at the highest possible peak, or that your exit was too early and lost by doing so. It is all a risk.

The most important point though, and all I'm trying to convey is that as long as your happy with the action you take then that's alright.
Thats how it should be on where you do make out decisions then this isnt something that you would regret even though there are instances which you cant really able to avoid that since we are just humans and we dont like on losing money.

Its true that this is very situational because not all early decisions would end up on having a bad result or outcome specially on times where you do secure out your profits and then after that
the price had crashed or go down which simply shows that was a good call.
You shouldnt really be in a hurry because most of the time being patient do really come up with some good results but although it does vary on random way.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 05:36:31 PM

Thats how it should be on where you do make out decisions then this isnt something that you would regret even though there are instances which you cant really able to avoid that since we are just humans and we dont like on losing money.

Its true that this is very situational because not all early decisions would end up on having a bad result or outcome specially on times where you do secure out your profits and then after that
the price had crashed or go down which simply shows that was a good call.
You shouldnt really be in a hurry because most of the time being patient do really come up with some good results but although it does vary on random way.

Yes, never make a trade when there is a market manipulation. Often we tend to panic when a sudden spike is seen. We either buy more at when the value is to high and realize and feel why we have bought at high price later. So, be patient and calm and never fall into a panic sale. Just watch the market and the news around the coin we have invested.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 08:54:33 PM

Potential traders always carry out their information before releasing their coins to the  market. Many traders has missed their profit because they never take their time to observe the price very well before supply to the market in an hurry. Since bitcoin price is about to hit $70k in the market, it will be better for trader to exercise patient not to be an hurry to be part of the income that is about to affect many traders positively in the community.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 09:08:03 AM

The market never gives the benefit we need from it first and it is a time sensitive game applied on the exchanging graphs. However, exchanging whatever you can, regardless of how little is very acceptable. Something contrary to the bumps ump technique. Everything's with regards to our attitude of confronting the market. We can't foresee the market suitably that is the reason I concur with all operation has said.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 01:30:44 PM

A better post indeed is here, to talk about it. So, mostly traders made this mistakes and they are always in hurry for the coins to buy and sell. But it should be better to think before trading and buy and selling. Because the selling and buying limit should be clearly noted before getting into some coins than it would be very better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: