Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️DeFireX - Safe Yield Farming 🔸 DAI 🔸 ETH 🔸 USDC 🔸 wBTC 🔥 ~35% APY 🔥  (Read 1311 times)
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 3

DeFireX - Safe yield farming up to 40% APY

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 03:11:29 PM
Merited by wbich (1)

Hey, i was taking a look at your thread and the link to GitHub is wrong, you should change it for this one: https://github.com/DeFireX

Nice platform and nice project, I'm not a big fan of the tokens but I see all the effort behind this project, So, I wish you great luck with it.

Thank you! We will fix it.

As I see you made BSC liquidity mining with comission about 0.3-0.4 $
Hope this is true and I am able to connect my binance acc

Yes, this is true. We reduce fees using BSC bridge and decreasing number of transactions.
You can take part in pools. Just connect your wallet and start getting profit.

If you work directly with Compound, what are the benefits of using your platform instead of Compound?

Interaction with the Compound is very expensive for an ordinary user, we combine users' liquidity into one pool to reduce the cost of transactions. We also increase your position in the Compound by using a flash loan, which is 4 times faster, you get 4 times more COMP tokens and, accordingly, profit. This functionality is available using the DeFireX smart contract.

Seems profitable because of using stablecoins for farming. Do you have plans to add other coins besides wBTC and DFX that have already been mentioned?

First of all we are going to release these pools. Please, wait for our official announcement about adding new pools. You can follow our Twitter and Telegram to stay tuned. Also, we will make posts about all updates and further plans on Bitcointalk. 

Can't see anything about project audit here. Did you make it? Github page is working but I want to take part only if you have wog or hacken audit

We have passed the audit by Pessimistic.io , you can check it here:
https://github.com/pessimistic-io/audits/blob/main/DeFireX%20Security%20Audit%20by%20Pessimistic%20Public.pdf

We also submitted audit for Binance Smart Chain bridge, it will be published soon.

Hello! I've just find out your project and it seems quite interesting for me. However I never used such platforms for mining. Did I correctly understood, you have your own pool to mine your tokens, so I can connect to it and to mine your tokens from my comp?

Our own mining pool for our DFX token will be available next week, everyone can join it.
For now you can take part in DAI and ETH Defirex pools. Connect your wallet and use yields.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 04:10:54 PM

DeFireX Launches Farming on Ethereum Directly From Binance Smart Chain

20 February 2021 — The DeFireX project team has developed and launched smart contracts using a bridge, implemented jointly with the xDAI project team. This approach allows users to participate in the farming of projects working on the Ethereum network with the same level of reliability and without the need to pay large commissions.

In the current iteration of the system, users can participate in liquidity farming of Compound, which allows them to earn 25-35% APY in DAI tokens. Placement of DAI will cost about $0.25, whereas the same transaction in the Ethereum network would currently cost about $150.

By placing DAI in the DeFireX smart contract on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network, users receive dDAI tokens with profits accrued on them in DAI. dDAI can be exchanged to DAI through the bridge that connects the BSC and Ethereum network. dDAI tokens are fully backed by DAI hosted in the Compound project and can be transferred between the BSC and Ethereum networks. The project team maintains a limited pool in the BSC network for exchanging DAI for dDAI. dDAI are always backed by DAI at 100% in the Ethereum network. Thus, users do not need to rely on the DeFireX team, since, by resorting to the bridge (link), they can independently transfer dDAI to the Ethereum network and exchange them for DAI.

In the current contracts, the functionality of farming COMP tokens is implemented by means of placing positions in DAI and fixing 25-35% APY in DAI. However, it will be possible to launch reliable farming mechanisms in the near future with APY ranging from 14 to 20% using ETH and BTC with BSC backing.

The DeFireX team plans to provide access to farming on Uniswap, 1inch, and other popular DeFi platforms directly from BSC with minimal commissions for users by implementing cross-chain interaction. This will allow access to the best DeFi services for generating liquidity and income with minimal commissions.

The bridge accepts liquidity in BSC tokens and provides the corresponding amount of liquidity locked in Ethereum through a mechanism of decentralized relays. All BSC tokens are always backed by ETH at a 1 to 1 ratio. The bridge is not controlled by the owners of the system and has no WhiteLists. In addition, the bridge already allows users to freely move ERC-20 tokens.

The farming mechanism is built on proven DeFireX.org technology, which has been tested repeatedly by international auditors. The system is completely transparent, allowing anyone to review accounts, source codes, and holders of funds at any time. The service provides an opportunity to reliably receive high levels of income via Yield Farming.

At present, the levels stand at:

·         DAI - 22.5% APY annually

·         USDC - 22.5% APY annually

·         ETH - 12.9% APY annually

All rewards are automatically accrued on a daily basis free of charge for users. The rewards are made available for withdrawal in the users’ personal accounts and are protected from loss under any market conditions.

More information: https://www.binance.org/en/blog/defirex-launches-farming-on-ethereum-directly-from-binance-smart-chain/
https://twitter.com/DeFireXorg/status/1371040649395458049

TunchikV

Activity: 49
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 11:01:05 AM

Can you explain me more detailed how can I get additional profit from COMP tokens with loans, where on Compound can I get loan in DAI tokens, what I need for it and what will be an interest rate per month? When I’ll exchange loaned DAI tokens on COMP will I for sure get the main 3.2% and an additional ~ 6% interest on it in COMP tokens if I’ll exchange some COMP tokens on DAI every month to pay per cents for my loan?
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 05:59:44 PM

Can you explain me more detailed how can I get additional profit from COMP tokens with loans, where on Compound can I get loan in DAI tokens, what I need for it and what will be an interest rate per month? When I’ll exchange loaned DAI tokens on COMP will I for sure get the main 3.2% and an additional ~ 6% interest on it in COMP tokens if I’ll exchange some COMP tokens on DAI every month to pay per cents for my loan?

Yes, DeFireX allows you to invest and get the maximum income, and also automatically fixes COMP in stablecoins every day
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 06:54:15 PM

• DFX, the DiFireX Protocol governance and utility token, is live!

• DFX contract address on Ethereum:
      0x96267A9781522498FD4c280B791Bd135780693A1

• DFX contract address on BSC:
      0x74b3abb94e9e1ecc25bd77d6872949b4a9b2aacf

• To start, DFX is available through 3 liquidity mining pools (and soon more):
      DFX holders may vote to add more pools.

• All DeFireX profit go to the DFX buyback and are distributed among the DFX stakers.

The DeFireX team doesn’t rely on luck. Tokenomics have been carefully thought out to drive growth:

🔹 No additional emission

🔹 Blocking 75% of distributed team’s and private investors’ tokens

🔹 30% of all project profits go to the buyback of DFX

DFX token details:

🔹 Total DFX Token Supply: 10,000,000

🔹 Additional emission is not possible

🔹 Starting price of placement on the PancakeSwap exchange: $2

🔹 The DFX/BUSD PancakeSwap pool will be immediately replenished with $500,000 TVL from the private round funds

🔹 10% of the total DFX farming volume is allocated to the team

🔹 30% of all platform profits go to DFX buyback

🔹 All DFX generated from this buyback will be distributed through the DFX Staking pool

Current operating figures:

🔹 Average APY for January 2021: 29%

🔹 Current system liquidity: more than $ 16,000,000

🔹 Platform average operating profit per month: $ 80,000

DFX token distribution structure

🔹 Early liquidity providers (AirDrop): 1% (100,000 DFX)

🔹 Promotion and affiliate program: 2.5% (250,000 DFX)

🔹 Liquidity pools and system opening balances: 3.25% (325,000 DFX)

🔹 Reserve fund: 4.25% (425,000 DFX)

🔹 Team: 20% (2,000,000 DFX)

Of these 20%, 25% will be available immediately, the process of auto-unlocking the remaining 75% will begin in 21 days in equal parts of 0.25% per day and will end in 10 months

🔹 Private round: 30% (3,000,000 DFX)

Of these 30%, 25% will be available immediately, 75% of the auto-unlock process will begin in 21 days in equal parts of 0.5% per day and will end in 5 months
(The tokensale private round raised $ 3,000,000. Most of the funds will be directed to creating a liquidity pool, maintaining the token rate, and marketing activities.)

🔹 Reserved for farming programs for a period of 6 to 18 months: 39%

🔹 Incentives to use the platform: from +20% to +100% in DFX

🔹 Farming of DFX tokens in the DFX/BUSD pool: from +50% to +300%

A Retrospective Airdrop

—1% of DFX
(100,000 DFX) can immediately be claimed by historical DeFireX users based on a snapshot ending March 12, 2021, at 09:15 am UTC.

98,000 DFX is distributed among those who were using DeFireX in Ethereum up to block 12022855. Addresses in Ethereum to which DFX tokens were distributed are available here.

2,000 DFX is distributed among those who were using DeFireX on Binance Smart Chain up to block 5611923. Addresses in BSC to which DFX tokens were distributed are available here.

DFX is distributed among users in proportion to the contribution to the growth of the DeFireX protocol: the earlier the user started using the service and the more funds he placed in the protocol, the more DFX tokens they received.

To collect the accrued DFX tokens, you need to go to the DeFireX website in the AirDrop section.

More details on the DFX distribution formula for early users can be found in the GitHub repository.

Liquidity Mining

A first stage of the liquidity mining program will go live March 16 2021 10:00 am UTC.

The first stage of the liquidity mining program will last 1 week from the start and during this time 60,000 DFX will be distributed (0.6% of DFX total supply).

At the first stage, the following liquidity pools are provided for mining:

– BUSD Farming Pool

– USDT Farming Pool

– DFX/BUSD Pancake LP Pool

More information on farming pools and current APY can be found at DeFireX.

DeFireX Reward Distribution

DeFireX fee is 30% of the service users’ profit. All DeFireX profits are directed towards the buyback of the DFX token and distributed among the holders of DFX tokens. The buyback of tokens leads to an increase in the price of a token in the market. This ensures the stability of the DFX token economy.

In order to make DeFireX profit, you need to stake your DFX tokens into a Staking pool. If you do not have DFX tokens, but you want to make DeFireX profit, then you can buy tokens on PancakeSwap right now.

After you stake your DFXs, you will profit from them in DFX after the buyback from the market. Remember, the profit is not received continuously, but approximately once a day.
gLk1

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:09:56 PM

20 February 2021 — The DeFireX project team has developed and launched smart contracts using a bridge, implemented jointly with the xDAI project team. This approach allows users to participate in the farming of projects working on the Ethereum network with the same level of reliability and without the need to pay large commissions.

In the current iteration of the system, users can participate in liquidity farming of Compound, which allows them to earn 25-35% APY in DAI tokens. Placement of DAI will cost about $0.25, whereas the same transaction in the Ethereum network would currently cost about $150.

By placing DAI in the DeFireX smart contract on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network, users receive dDAI tokens with profits accrued on them in DAI. dDAI can be exchanged to DAI through the bridge that connects the BSC and Ethereum network. dDAI tokens are fully backed by DAI hosted in the Compound project and can be transferred between the BSC and Ethereum networks. The project team maintains a limited pool in the BSC network for exchanging DAI for dDAI. dDAI are always backed by DAI at 100% in the Ethereum network. Thus, users do not need to rely on the DeFireX team, since, by resorting to the bridge (link), they can independently transfer dDAI to the Ethereum network and exchange them for DAI.

In the current contracts, the functionality of farming COMP tokens is implemented by means of placing positions in DAI and fixing 25-35% APY in DAI. However, it will be possible to launch reliable farming mechanisms in the near future with APY ranging from 14 to 20% using ETH and BTC with BSC backing.

The DeFireX team plans to provide access to farming on Uniswap, 1inch, and other popular DeFi platforms directly from BSC with minimal commissions for users by implementing cross-chain interaction. This will allow access to the best DeFi services for generating liquidity and income with minimal commissions.

The bridge accepts liquidity in BSC tokens and provides the corresponding amount of liquidity locked in Ethereum through a mechanism of decentralized relays. All BSC tokens are always backed by ETH at a 1 to 1 ratio. The bridge is not controlled by the owners of the system and has no WhiteLists. In addition, the bridge already allows users to freely move ERC-20 tokens.

The farming mechanism is built on proven DeFireX.org technology, which has been tested repeatedly by international auditors. The system is completely transparent, allowing anyone to review accounts, source codes, and holders of funds at any time. The service provides an opportunity to reliably receive high levels of income via Yield Farming.

·         DAI - 22.5% APY annually

·         USDC - 22.5% APY annually

·         ETH - 12.9% APY annually

All rewards are automatically accrued on a daily basis free of charge for users. The rewards are made available for withdrawal in the users’ personal accounts and are protected from loss under any market conditions.

More information: https://www.binance.org/en/blog/defirex-launches-farming-on-ethereum-directly-from-binance-smart-chain/

Thank ! Your support and help is important to us!
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 07:12:46 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2021, 10:06:19 AM by DeFireX.org

·         DAI - 22.5% APY annually

·         USDC - 22.5% APY annually

·         ETH - 12.9% APY annually

Perfectly. It is important news
Alai19

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:51:33 AM

If Compound project provides an average yield of about 43% per annum that mean that if I invest only 200$ I have in COMP in a year I‘ll get 83$ profit or everything had changed and now I’ll get only 6% per annum? If only 6% then the profit will be really too small and the commission will be too big and in case I’d want to withdraw I’ll spend more on commission.
minurre

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:21:36 PM

Imo that is a rather good decision to provide limits for each user for pool participation. Because whales will come and easily destroy price and profit %. Don't want to see price manipulation on pancake. Still a lot of projects lose profit because of big holders!
Bnkr65

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 08:23:02 AM

Hello! I've just find out your project and it seems quite interesting for me. However I never used such platforms for mining. Did I correctly understood, you have your own pool to mine your tokens, so I can connect to it and to mine your tokens from my comp?
Our own mining pool for our DFX token will be available next week, everyone can join it.
For now you can take part in DAI and ETH Defirex pools. Connect your wallet and use yields.
Thank you I found those two pools on your site: BURST and DAI pools and was very pleased to find out that you added three more pools. But I can use only one of them. Can you recommend what one to connect to get more profit, what amount of coins will I mine with the current complexity of your network from a Mhesh?
xodakovs

Activity: 34
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:26:23 PM

DeFireX thank you very much for the huge job you do, for being so active answering on all our questions almost immediately, for adding new pools (especially mining pool of DFX token) on your site and for all information you provide us now. You have very good project and I'm very pleasantly to take part in it.
CryptoMargo

Activity: 66
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 03:30:29 PM

When will I get rewards from Airdrop? Where should I check it because I didn't find any dfx tokens on my wallet. Any guide for it?
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:40:44 PM

There is one more good news about DeFireX. I’ve read today at telegram chat that DFX is already listed on Coinmarketcap! That’s really very good news. Here is a link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/defirex/ . Now everyone can easily observe token value, price changes, market capitalization, charts, markets and a lot of other useful info.
Lunyu

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:47:57 AM

Imo that is a rather good decision to provide limits for each user for pool participation. Because whales will come and easily destroy price and profit %. Don't want to see price manipulation on pancake. Still a lot of projects lose profit because of big holders!
Agree with you but as far as I understood the team maintain limits only “in the BSC network for exchanging DAI for dDAI”. Big investors usually maintain and strengthen the project so it will be great if some whales will connect some of the DeFireX pools.
katrinmi

Activity: 121
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:53:23 PM

With this 1000% you will see a lot of new participants. In a week dfx trading volume will become top on pancake. Good job team! By the way, are you going to launch IFO on Pancake?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:09:07 PM

There is one more good news about DeFireX. I’ve read today at telegram chat that DFX is already listed on Coinmarketcap! That’s really very good news. Here is a link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/defirex/ . Now everyone can easily observe token value, price changes, market capitalization, charts, markets and a lot of other useful info.

They just started trading so it seems this has a lot of potential to increase its price in the next coming days.
Aside from pancakeswap, what is their next target exchange for this token?
Am seeing more and more BSC-based tokens these days. Good move to avoid high fees in eth.
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 12:58:43 PM

If Compound project provides an average yield of about 43% per annum that mean that if I invest only 200$ I have in COMP in a year I‘ll get 83$ profit or everything had changed and now I’ll get only 6% per annum? If only 6% then the profit will be really too small and the commission will be too big and in case I’d want to withdraw I’ll spend more on commission.

Now you can get 20% in Compound using our platform. We advise you to switch to the BCK network in order to increase your profit up to 100% and not to pay high commissions of the Ethereum network.
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 01:06:48 PM

Thank you I found those two pools on your site: BURST and DAI pools and was very pleased to find out that you added three more pools. But I can use only one of them. Can you recommend what one to connect to get more profit, what amount of coins will I mine with the current complexity of your network from a Mhesh?

You can maximize your profit using the DFX Landing pool. The platform directs 30% of the profits received to buyback tokens DFX.
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 01:09:02 PM

DeFireX thank you very much for the huge job you do, for being so active answering on all our questions almost immediately, for adding new pools (especially mining pool of DFX token) on your site and for all information you provide us now. You have very good project and I'm very pleasantly to take part in it.

Thanks for such pleasant feedback, you motivate us to get better!
DeFireX.org (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 01:12:00 PM

When will I get rewards from Airdrop? Where should I check it because I didn't find any dfx tokens on my wallet. Any guide for it?

🔹 The list of addresses of participants who used DeFireX in Ethereum before block 12022855 can be found 👉 here:

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/148bz1eIb_WTLvSqfa0V6K6XMXxyxB55drVGfzi-64Cs/edit?usp=sharing)

🔹 Those who used DeFireX on Binance Smart Chain prior to block 5611923 can find their addresses 👉 here:

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L5jz1oPIKwh-32pp7mJttTe3B35R0MLb0v5WG43AzmI/edit?usp=sharing)

DFX is distributed among users in proportion to the contribution to the DeFireX pools: the earlier the users started using the service and the more funds they invested in the protocol, the more DFX tokens they received.

To collect the accumulated DFX tokens, you need to connect MetaMask ->Check amount->claim

More information on the early adopter DFX distribution formula can be found in the GitHub repository: https://github.com/DeFireX/dfx-merkle-distributor.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: