Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-sale] Total.Exchange 🚀 Crypto E-Commerce, Payments and DeFi platform  (Read 550 times)
kinchit

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 12:39:03 PM

When the farming will starts? Is there any schedule for the farming?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

Total Exchange (TEX) and Luxury Ledger (LXRY)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 05:55:50 PM

When the farming will starts? Is there any schedule for the farming?

Farming is slated to launch in approximately 2 months per roadmap but we are working hard to bring farming live as possible now. We will keep the community updated should farming start earlier...

World's Largest Crypto Goods and Services Market
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:57:32 PM

What is mean by Tex market? I barely heard the name of it.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 08:19:45 PM

What is mean by Tex market? I barely heard the name of it.

Tex Market is the world's largest multi-vendor crypto goods and services marketplace. Our platform is live and we continually improve our roadmap to meet our vision of decentralizing global commerce.

Source: https://total.exchange/#faq
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:53:53 PM

I want to know about the tokenomics of the TEX token.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 07:41:16 PM

I want to know about the tokenomics of the TEX token.

TEX tokenomics have been carefully designed to balance both token incentives and token scarcity. Circulating Supply will be limited to only 60M tokens at launch. With DeFi incentives TEX token holders and Liquidity Providers can stake and farm for additional rewards up to Max Supply of 200M tokens. There is also a monthly burn program by Tex Foundation DAO that burns 10% of total supply.

Source: Website
kinchit

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 08:47:24 PM

I want to participate in the private sale. Do I have to sign up for that? 
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 08:02:49 AM

Yes, Sign up to join the private sale. The link is here  https://ieo.total.exchange/register
kinchit

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 11:01:32 AM

Yes, Sign up to join the private sale. The link is here  https://ieo.total.exchange/register

I couldn't sign up due to this problem. Can anyone help me?
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 12:14:54 PM

I couldn't sign up due to this problem. Can anyone help me?

You can use a simple trick. Just clear catch from your browser and try again. I hope this works.
PARIVEENN

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 10:46:22 PM

Dual-token and dual-chain model seems interesting and team remaining platform agnostic is good. The DeFi space is moving very fast, have you considered Cardano or other blockchains? just curious

However, DeFi in general is still too small at present, and the industry needs a lot of expansion to make it mainstream.
URDANETAN

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 01:31:54 PM

If this idea is confirmed, it will expand to more audiences. In this case, Defi will become the liquidity pillar of any financing source.
poyiscus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:43:41 PM

Project looks very promising and interesting but there is a long way up front and many important things should be done like Uniswap and DEX Listings, Smart Contracts and more
The two parties must enter into a formal legal agreement that would define terms such as repayment schedule, interest and other necessary conditions. Through an integration with OpenLaw, a project to create legal contracts recorded on a blockchain, these terms can be formalized on-chain.
vangtcu

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 02:52:04 PM

Dual-token and dual-chain model seems interesting and team remaining platform agnostic is good. The DeFi space is moving very fast, have you considered Cardano or other blockchains? just curious

. The intermediary can assume the ownership of the bankruptcy risk for the borrower because the agreement can obtain its collateral. The intermediary agency then recovers the loan through other means.
TUCKERMANNE

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 03:30:06 PM

However, DeFi in general is still too small at present, and the industry needs a lot of expansion to make it mainstream.
The original purpose of the system is to simplify the matching between credit principals and borrowers who are both institutions and businesses
KLEPACKII

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 04:53:06 PM

If this idea is confirmed, it will expand to more audiences. In this case, Defi will become the liquidity pillar of any financing source.
People will recognize the value of decentralized financial services
And the economic returns that people deserve.
Penkala

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 07:10:52 PM

I like your value proposition with a real-word use cases...is there a mobile app to use?
The DeFi lending platform enables investors to withdraw over-collateralized loans. According to data from data provider DeFi Pulse, about $17.4 billion of assets are currently locked in the loan market, of which MakerDAO is the largest, with a total locked value (TVL) of $6.54 billion.
Chappas

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 10:13:45 PM

The asset management mechanism is very critical and vital, how do you plan to do it correctly.
Sweezey

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 05:17:56 PM

Open Finance movement takes this promise a step further, So it's better for the decentralized finance.

Defi is controlled by a large computer network rather than a central agency. Many investors use Bitcoin like gold as a store of value investment to prevent inflation, while Ethereum has played a role in helping start-ups with crowdfunding operations, which has also caused controversy.
Undermine the trust of investors and users, while restricting supervisors and
A sincere project can truly realize its full potential. We believe that we are based on levels and milestones
This approach is a viable solution for managing stakeholder expectations and project vision.
Tieszen

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:20:51 PM

Open Finance movement takes this promise a step further, So it's better for the decentralized finance.

The DeFi financial contract is fair and executed accurately and accurately in accordance with the original intent. service
Providers set their own prices and compete with each other to lower prices and target service seekers everywhere
An earth that is not restricted by geography or other territorial issues. The decentralized, borderless nature of finance seems to be
However, we are now in the realm of these services.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: