Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin3  (Read 6571 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 09:48:16 PM

if you are doing something of your own, then why is the original bitcoin drawn on the site in the graphic part.Create your own logo so it will be at least fair.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 04:31:27 AM

if you are doing something of your own, then why is the original bitcoin drawn on the site in the graphic part.Create your own logo so it will be at least fair.
To be fair to who?
The images we use on our site are all free and non copywrited and anyone can just use them if its free from the web, that's the beauty of the internet (free images) it might be controversial, it be frowned upon but free is free, can't please everybody.

Have a nice day

Thank you
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2021, 08:44:01 PM

To be fair to who?
The images we use on our site are all free and non copywrited and anyone can just use them if its free from the web, that's the beauty of the internet (free images) it might be controversial, it be frowned upon but free is free, can't please everybody.

Have a nice day

Thank you
But if you make your own product, is it so difficult to create your own logo?Why take what is already known, if you create something new, create your own to the end.
f88steyrr

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 03:37:06 AM

Trolls will be trolls.
Haters will be haters.  Grin

Don't get distracted, this coin has a lot of potential. Companies and countries will be adopting this coin soon enough!!!

Hope you get listed on Poloniex. Cheesy

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results
BTCoffshore

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 04:02:02 AM

Looking at merging my project with yours or you can take over mine, pm if interested.
cheers

You are on the brink of financial freedom
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 08:04:08 PM

There is no sourcecode yet, as it's being released on 12th of march, right?
I will setup cryptohamstr.com pool as soon as this project is launched, nicehash support is present. Sounds interestening for me and with the current huge interest in the cryptoworld it might indeed attract new people of the crypto world.
Any chance you can PM me as soon as the source is released?
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 03:20:14 AM

There is no sourcecode yet, as it's being released on 12th of march, right?
I will setup cryptohamstr.com pool as soon as this project is launched, nicehash support is present. Sounds interestening for me and with the current huge interest in the cryptoworld it might indeed attract new people of the crypto world.
Any chance you can PM me as soon as the source is released?
Yes, project being launched on 12th of march.
I don't see any reason why we shouldn't provide you with a copy of the source code as we have done so with exchanges that we applied with.
Can send you the source code so you can compile and install and begin testing even before project launch date. Just need to figure out how. We can't change the github repo from private to public while we wait for you to download it. might do it with google docs or something similar.

Project is indeed interesting as we are currently in talks with several private businesses as they await the coin to get listed on a popular exchange and await what kind of value the coin gets that will depend if they will adapt it or hold.
Due to privacy issues we cannot disclose those entities yet but one hint we can give is one airline is looking at this coin, can't say just yet.
Lots of effort and man hours have been spent up to this moment.

Are you able to throttle the miner speed to prevent big mining farms from participating? We are kind of hoping that only desktop pc's would be able to mine this with just a few megahash to keep the diff rating low? Can't afford some big farms with several petahashes mining on the first day then bump up the diff preventing small miners from getting coins.

The whole idea of the coin is for newcomers to experience desktop mining and they can't have that unless big farms are shut out.

Thank you
BTC3
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 05:35:16 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2021, 03:25:29 PM by SonOfSatosh1

***Just a Quick update***

Blockchain explorer should be online by launch date if we get lucky. Fingers crossed :-)

Thank
BTC dev team
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:40:10 PM

If I understand correctly, then mining will only be available in the client deployed directly on each computer? Do you have your own algorithm? But in the specification, you write Algorithm SHA-256. Satoshi did not mine using ASIC devices, but this will happen on the first day of Bitcoin3 net launch. Pools will receive all rewards, but not ordinary users using their computer.
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 03:12:03 PM

If I understand correctly, then mining will only be available in the client deployed directly on each computer? Do you have your own algorithm? But in the specification, you write Algorithm SHA-256. Satoshi did not mine using ASIC devices, but this will happen on the first day of Bitcoin3 net launch. Pools will receive all rewards, but not ordinary users using their computer.
We were hoping that desktop miners can use the simple old cgminer either using their cpu or desktop gpu's pointed to the pools stratum. But then again if we start using antminers those might be powerful enough to bump up the diff ratings. Even the old 200ghs antminers might prevent desktop miners from finding blocks. Do you think we should hold off on deploying the mining pool for a while and let desktop miners have a go at it for a while using the clients console's "generate 1"  ? client mining is possible on this version for desktop self mining  connected to the node.

Whats your 2 cents on this?
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 03:36:49 PM
Merited by SPQRCoin (1)

As my experience is: if it is asic minable asics will come in, especially for sha256/scrypt algos.
If you want to prevent insta ASIC mine you should lower early blockreward from 100% to, for example, only 10%. So it will not be profitable in the beginning to asic mine.
There is no possibility to block miners >200GH/S for example. If you want CPU/GPU only then you should use different algo. Besides sha256 algo will allow the coin to get a nice hashrate and a stable network after some days. But people mineing with CPU/GPU will, most likely, only receive small BTC3 amount.
Another possibility to attract more peple is quite easy: airdrop.
Let people put a BTC3 signature on for example, and if they do so for about 2 weeks you drop some of the premined coins to them. In my experience, new coins with signature campaign and airdop, are very well seen in the community. People will see that you do not want to keep the premine only for yourself (the devs) but also for the community. If you would need some help for setting up something allowing you to payout the signature campaign holders, get in touch with me. I am someone who enjoys helping others, and i am quite sure, that "only" the coin cointaining BTC might sky rocket.

Don't get me wrong, i am not criticising your coin model, i am just shareing my experience as someone who is in to cryptos for "many years" now Wink
SPQRCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 03:40:54 PM

We were hoping that desktop miners can use the simple old cgminer either using their cpu or desktop gpu's pointed to the pools stratum. But then again if we start using antminers those might be powerful enough to bump up the diff ratings. Even the old 200ghs antminers might prevent desktop miners from finding blocks. Do you think we should hold off on deploying the mining pool for a while and let desktop miners have a go at it for a while using the clients console's "generate 1"  ? client mining is possible on this version for desktop self mining  connected to the node.

You could give the option to mine Bitcoin3 using only the button in the wallet. Otherwise, I don't see any analogy with BTC and Satoshi.
I'm already warming up 12 threads of my CPU for this Wink

SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 03:49:57 PM

You could give the option to mine Bitcoin3 using only the button in the wallet. Otherwise, I don't see any analogy with BTC and Satoshi.
I'm already warming up 12 threads of my CPU for this Wink

Or we could hold off releasing the source code 1 week after the official launch.
release only the client so desktop pc's can mine them for at least a week to give small players/beginners to mine their own coins first.

Also installed BTC3 on 2 old thinkpads that'll be hashing 24/7 lol
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 04:00:55 PM

As my experience is: if it is asic minable asics will come in, especially for sha256/scrypt algos.
If you want to prevent insta ASIC mine you should lower early blockreward from 100% to, for example, only 10%. So it will not be profitable in the beginning to asic mine.
There is no possibility to block miners >200GH/S for example. If you want CPU/GPU only then you should use different algo. Besides sha256 algo will allow the coin to get a nice hashrate and a stable network after some days. But people mineing with CPU/GPU will, most likely, only receive small BTC3 amount.
Another possibility to attract more peple is quite easy: airdrop.
Let people put a BTC3 signature on for example, and if they do so for about 2 weeks you drop some of the premined coins to them. In my experience, new coins with signature campaign and airdop, are very well seen in the community. People will see that you do not want to keep the premine only for yourself (the devs) but also for the community. If you would need some help for setting up something allowing you to payout the signature campaign holders, get in touch with me. I am someone who enjoys helping others, and i am quite sure, that "only" the coin cointaining BTC might sky rocket.

Don't get me wrong, i am not criticising your coin model, i am just shareing my experience as someone who is in to cryptos for "many years" now Wink

Yeah, airdrops is definitely on our scope of work, if you can make the process easier for us then by all means :-)

did you want to start another thread where they can only reply with their btc3 address to get airdrops? sort of like a faucet?
I was thinking that people can just leave their btc3 addresses here via reply on our facebook page for the airdrop. did you have a better plan?
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 04:18:53 PM

redacted

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 04:20:31 PM

9.52% premined though :/, Bitcoin had no premine..  Please change it, it's not bitcoin 3.0 if it has premined  Embarrassed

OK.. to be fair you're giving this guy shit about a premine while trying to push a DASH clone called superdoge that has a premine ffs.

All these fucking bottom feeder script kiddies need to stop posting copy and paste clone coins and actually work on something that isn't a waste of everyone's time.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 05:02:13 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2021, 06:05:14 PM by MiningCoinsPool

9.52% premined though :/, Bitcoin had no premine..  Please change it, it's not bitcoin 3.0 if it has premined  Embarrassed

OK.. to be fair you're giving this guy shit about a premine while trying to push a DASH clone called superdoge that has a premine ffs.

All these fucking bottom feeder script kiddies need to stop posting copy and paste clone coins and actually work on something that isn't a waste of everyone's time.

wtf are you talking about lol, i didnt make superdoge. look again at who made the topic  Cheesy

SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 01:43:09 AM

2 Days to go till launch!!!
Wont be long now.  Smiley
SonOfSatosh1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 04:35:20 PM

It has come to our attention that some unscrupulous scammers promoting bitcoin multiplier schemes using bitcoin 3.0 logo and posting on our facebook page has been promoting and asking people to deposit bitcoins into their wallet address with a promise of tripling the amount once returned.
We are in no way shape or form affiliated with these scammers and we will not ask anyone to deposit anything into our wallet address whether it be fiat or crypto coins.
WE DO NOT ASK NOR WILL ASK ANYONE TO DEPOSIT OR SEND US ANY MONEY OR COINS.
We will be airdropping BTC3 coins to 100 lucky winners just by posting their wallet address and WILL NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING BEFOREHAND OR IN RETURN.
If you see this kinds of post on our page or on any facebook or twitter page we strongly recommend to report them to the site admin and block them from your accounts.
Do not send them any coins, you will never see your coins again. Their testimonial comments belongs to their accounts and are 100% controlled by them.
Please do not be conned they use greed to scam people.
Thank you
Bitcoin3 dev team.
SPQRCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 08:09:02 PM

2 Days to go till launch!!!
Wont be long now.  Smiley
Tomorrow is 2 days before the start. You won't be making any shifts in rescheduling the launch dates? What time in UTC is the launch scheduled?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: