Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture is worth a thousand words  (Read 242 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 06:14:58 AM

How can you say he is an Indian ? He could be any asian too?  
That Turban he  has In his Head ,why would needed to Put that turban when the creator only wanted to make an Asian Impression? and Asian people don't Symbolized by that Head wear .

Asian composed of many Nationality and Races so if that's the creators point then he is wrong.

He must be the servant in the house.

Obviously He is a Servant and why need to be Staring like that ?He must be standing in some areas of the Room ,But the point there is He has been shown how to spend resources while others has no even food in mouth.

The picture represents the sad part of our society where the rich are busy enjoying the life and the poor are becoming more poorer. The Indian could be a representative of third world countries who could only dream of such luxury life. Indeed, this picture says a thousand word and lot to think about.
Yeah ,I think that's what reality  and sad part of the Indian needs to be the representative of the 3rd world country .

But at some point this may motivate them to pursue in life and Gain that Luxurious life in future .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:36:04 AM

I haven't seen this picture before. Is it a meme picture? Honestly it looks like some kind of party of maybe two married couples? Wasting alcohol and burning money to light up cigars. Maybe these guys won in the lottery and just celebrate hard. To me it looks like wasting everything. And that poor fellow hiding.
JohnBitCo (OP)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 09:44:30 AM

I haven't seen this picture before. Is it a meme picture? Honestly it looks like some kind of party of maybe two married couples? Wasting alcohol and burning money to light up cigars. Maybe these guys won in the lottery and just celebrate hard. To me it looks like wasting everything. And that poor fellow hiding.

Its not a Meme. There is a hidden message behind this picture and shows the uneven nature of our culture where the rich enjoy luxury life and no one cares poor. Also it shows differences between the third world country and the established countries way of living.
smooki3

Activity: 84
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 12:35:07 PM

I have been watched this show '' ARCHER ''. Everybody are seeing something racist but in this time i see Archer he is like James Bond, the old guy is his butler and he is doing everything for him since kid and those too are his next f... girls. For the boy i can't tell anything probably he is Archer's new friend and he invite him for o...

Can you let me know what ARCHER series you are referring here ? If you can provide the series link or videos, it will be great.
Is it any kind of animated sitcom ?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1486217/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
Here you are the link in IMDB to see what is the theme of the show but i can't provide you another link for series because I watched it in NETFLIX.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 10:39:28 PM

Its been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Can anyone explain what is being done in the below picture and what story can you prehend from this picture.

All this is about looking for something and that something is the legs of the guy with a hat, which do not seem to be anywere Everyone is looking for them, the Indian guy behind the couch, the brunette girl under the blonde´s skirt and the blonde one in the ceiling. It is taking them so long that the guy with the tray is offering some Salmon Shaishimi to go with the champagne.

There is just one thing I can´t figure out. Why the stripped blue and white paper? I know it plays a part on the history but I just can´t figure that out.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 06:47:21 AM

Its been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Can anyone explain what is being done in the below picture and what story can you prehend from this picture.

For me it is just another one of those who are showing off how they could control others by their wealth no matter what others are,
Just another of those rich kind party where they could boss around their guest or housemaids and others would just do what the rich wants to keep their relationship in good terms.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 08:25:00 AM

For me this picture is not worth a thousand words. Honestly everything in this picture is just wrong. Why would you ever burn money? And make a kid watch? This is just wrong in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: