Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creation of custom-made lighting (lamps, floor lamps, chandeliers)  (Read 68 times)
TulipeFrancaise (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 07:25:51 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 07:15:42 PM by TulipeFrancaise

Hello all,

my name is Jean-luc MASINI, I am an Art craftman in the center of France in Vierzon(the Ledger city)
and I love Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. I create custom colored lighting (lamps, floor lamps, chandeliers)
and in color series.

I launched my new website https://www.jlmasini.com which is entirely designed for affiliate purposes. I have
put a BITCOIN button at the bottom of my pages which leads to a crypto-currency payment area.

But I intend to put a different payment address  Bitcoin, NewYorkCoin and Ether for each payment page
and study any request before accepting any other Cryptocurrency

This is not a WooCommerce or Shopify site where we can put an automatic payment system, I come here
essentially to make the Bitcoin community aware that I accept, in absolute terms, all
Crypto-currencies as a means of payment ...

But also to get feedback / advice / ideas from you to improve the flow of payments and confidence
holders of bitcoins (and other crypto) to come and spend at my place without escrow and without doubting my
honesty (?)

I make custom lighting so I can also study all special requests for creations
specials related to your favorite crypto-currency
(logo, payment address, QR code, paper wallet, etc.)

I will also be releasing a Bitcoin limited edition very soon. BTC

I will also soon change my crypto payment space, maybe and thanks to your feedback but you can.
consult at this address:

https://www.jlmasini.com/Votre-espace-de-paiement-cryptomonnaie

Thank you in advance to all,

Jean-luc MASINI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 03:11:16 PM

But I intend to put a different payment address  Bitcoin, NewYorkCoin and Ether for each payment page
Hopefully, you'll consider going a step further by introducing a unique address for every single user [not just for each of the payment pages].
- It could quickly become a big mess if it stays in its current state.

This is not a WooCommerce or Shopify site where we can put an automatic payment system,
Why no go with those routes or even other popular alternative ways [you'll save yourself a lot of headaches]?

But also to get feedback / advice / ideas from you to improve the flow of payments

~Snipped~

I will also soon change my crypto payment space, maybe and thanks to your feedback but you can.
Here's my recommendation for automating everything:

I'd recommend going with either "Blockonomics [easy to set up but depending on how you want to use it, it may require a workaround of some sort]" or "BTCPay [it takes longer to set up but you'll be in full control]".
- Other options: Bitcoin Payment Processors

and confidence holders of bitcoins (and other crypto) to come and spend at my place without escrow and without doubting my honesty (?)
Since you're a newcomer in here and prefer establishing yourself in this community without the help of an escrow provider, then the only reasonable way that I can think of is to go first [send products first, before you receive payments] but that also means that some users might scam you [even if you only deal with reputable accounts, some of them might be compromised accounts [you never know until it's too late]].

Btw, I also noticed that listed prices aren't updated in real-time...
- A quick solution for that is to go with one of the payment gateways that I recommended above.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TulipeFrancaise (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:55:51 PM

Hopefully, you'll consider going a step further by introducing a unique address for every single user [not just for each of the payment pages].
- It could quickly become a big mess if it stays in its current state.

This is not a WooCommerce or Shopify site where we can put an automatic payment system,
Why no go with those routes or even other popular alternative ways [you'll save yourself a lot of headaches]?

But also to get feedback / advice / ideas from you to improve the flow of payments

~Snipped~

Here's my recommendation for automating everything:

I'd recommend going with either "Blockonomics [easy to set up but depending on how you want to use it, it may require a workaround of some sort]" or "BTCPay [it takes longer to set up but you'll be in full control]".
- Other options: Bitcoin Payment Processors

and confidence holders of bitcoins (and other crypto) to come and spend at my place without escrow and without doubting my honesty (?)
Since you're a newcomer in here and prefer establishing yourself in this community without the help of an escrow provider, then the only reasonable way that I can think of is to go first [send products first, before you receive payments] but that also means that some users might scam you [even if you only deal with reputable accounts, some of them might be compromised accounts [you never know until it's too late]].

Btw, I also noticed that listed prices aren't updated in real-time...
- A quick solution for that is to go with one of the payment gateways that I recommended above.

Hello SFR10,

thank you very much, i really appreciate your message. I know you 're right and I already saw the solutions you recommend for automating everything. I need to think about a little before take a decision but you're right again when talk about headaches and about my current organization. We need to start one day  Wink

Thank you again for spending your time answering and advising me ! I will do as soon as possible...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: