Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about the Old coins?  (Read 2631 times)
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 04:08:37 AM

Before investing, try to get to know the altcoin first. do your own research because it's about technology some are getting better and better, some are getting left behind by the new ones.
I agree because the demand for old coins is much lower in the market these need to be thoroughly verified before investing. Many times they are scammed so you have to analyze the value of the project and think about the old coins newcomers are more vulnerable to the issue of old coins.
Johny9829

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 04:16:44 AM

imo its totally a whale game no one predict the tomorrow so for investment only invest in good coins
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2021, 04:31:07 AM

There are a lot of old coins that show that they still have the ability to expand the ecosystem and grow it. I'm not too concerned with whether a coin is new or old, but I'm usually interested in what it will do in the crypto space. So, with just the right knowledge and understanding, new or old coins are no longer a problem.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:06:29 PM

Old coins are also a good investment option. But again, you need to analyze everything. For example, Doge is an old coin, and what was the rise. So it's too early to discount some coins.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:12:26 PM

Among the old altcoins I'd especially recommend Monero and Zcash because it will definitely be demand for what these alts provide. In general, you should search if a coin satisfies some real current or future.

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:23:53 AM

Particularly I really like the PoW coins, precisely the Old Coins, because I think they were mined just because they liked it and there were no prices and values involved, that is, it was a joke, nowadays it is missing. I don't consider those coins you mentioned Old Coins, but regarding this list, the thought is, if it has no use for financial speculation or day-to-day it will fall by the wayside, prices will reflect that.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 12:49:14 PM

I heard a proverb old is gold. 2017 top coins are still surviving in the market and will continue to survive but from time to time technologies change it is the demand of time. The coins you mention are good coins and even one can rely on these coins they have the potential and can rise anytime on the other hand new coins like DOT and Link are also doing good. One should always diversify their investment to reduce the risk.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 12:57:13 PM

I heard a proverb old is gold. 2017 top coins are still surviving in the market and will continue to survive but from time to time technologies change it is the demand of time. The coins you mention are good coins and even one can rely on these coins they have the potential and can rise anytime on the other hand new coins like DOT and Link are also doing good. One should always diversify their investment to reduce the risk.
in the long run, it's actually difficult to choose a really good asset from a new project. who knows the 2017 project that can survive and succeed to date?
assets from old projects that have lasted several years in the market with good market development are certainly very worthy of our possession. LINK and DOT will probably be amazing 2-3 years in the future. isn't that pretty much the same as BNB 2-3 years ago.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 02:05:48 PM

Hello Guys,

Coins on top for 2017 like EOS, VET, ZEC, DASH, NANO, XTZ...
Can they compete with existing coins like DOT, LINK, coins on DEfi.

Should I invest in old coins?

in investing does not look at new or old coins, if there is an opportunity to make a profit invest it,
but if you are afraid to take the risk, invest in old coins and those that have entered to 10 coinmarketcap

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 02:34:16 PM

of course they can op because they are old coins and old coins are trusted and have more experience than the new one but new coins can have new features that cannot be found in the older coins but they must first build their reputation  .
go on and invest more on old coins if you havent get enough of them .
you can buy some new coins too but dont hold longer if you saw a strange movement .
John Jefferson

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 02:23:10 AM

In fact, these old coins you mentioned have great potential, at least they are much more reliable than some new project tokens. Their decline is only temporary. For example, eos, the prospects of eos are indeed good, but in the future. Not in the short term. The rate of return during the year is still there, but not a lot. I think that coins that can survive for a long time have their advantages. Many of them optimize the shortcomings of Bitcoin and provide innovation, and many of the new project tokens that are launched now are just to harvest people’s wealth, and then the project side It's gone, of course, there are some new coins that have great upside potential. I suggest that you can invest a small amount in old coins, and most of the funds should be invested in mainstream cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
dota2bestplayer

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:20:28 AM

With the development of the blockchain, countless cryptocurrencies are issued every year. For example, the hottest token in 2017 still exists and remains popular this year. It can be promoted to more cryptocurrency users during its existence. It is very friendly to the development of tokens. Holding old cryptocurrencies can still bring you higher returns. Just like btc and eth, the tokens will not lose competitiveness due to the passage of time, but their status will be deeply rooted!
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 01:57:28 PM

Hello Guys,

Coins on top for 2017 like EOS, VET, ZEC, DASH, NANO, XTZ...

Should I invest in old coins?

There is nothing wrong with old coins if developers and communities still exist. The most important thing is about the development of the project or usecase. What we need to do is depth research because we don't know how the future going on but sometimes the risk can be minimized if a coins have a strong community and fundamentals
Cvetik56

Activity: 177
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 02:07:38 PM

Old coins mught not give you the 500x profit. But the fact that they lived 'till this moment gives faith. BTC is the oldest but still the most valuable. I'm holding LTC and ETH and feeling safe about it.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 03:52:01 PM

of course they can op because they are old coins and old coins are trusted and have more experience than the new one but new coins can have new features that cannot be found in the older coins but they must first build their reputation  .
you can buy some new coins too but dont hold longer if you saw a strange movement .
- Their experience is time living with the market full of pitfalls, it's quite useful for existence but they are quite rudimentary in feature development and their development has reached certain saturation points, months to a few changes and years to a few new upgrades, we will be quite boring to wait for a diversification from them while new coins are more active in this diversity. But youth is perhaps carelessness with innocent steps. Sometimes many projects are shaken by pitfalls, it is difficult to be on par with old projects.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 04:37:48 PM

- Their experience is time living with the market full of pitfalls, it's quite useful for existence but they are quite rudimentary in feature development and their development has reached certain saturation points, months to a few changes and years to a few new upgrades, we will be quite boring to wait for a diversification from them while new coins are more active in this diversity. But youth is perhaps carelessness with innocent steps. Sometimes many projects are shaken by pitfalls, it is difficult to be on par with old projects.
This totally makes sense, although it is not bad to invest with old coins, the market movement resulted from buying behavior of new generation enthusiasts has been shifted. Today, trend is something that must be kept in mind because this will highly benefit an investor by pursuing coins that are currently in demand and have higher price. Although in reliability and sustainability, old coins have indeed potentials but research on its profits and market trend must be done because new practices can hurt such potentials.

CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 05:14:08 PM

I think old coins are coins that have good prospects, the proof is that until now they are still surviving and growing in a crypto, although the growth is relatively slow, but the value is very stable, so it has a high integrity.  Compared to new coins, and is very suitable as long-term investment.
Like Bitcoin and Ethereum it is an old coin and both still survive and remain the top coins,
both coins are also very good for long-term investment because every year they increase,
but indeed for now both bitcoin and ethereum have decreased so that it also has an impact on other coins

Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 06:19:19 PM

Maybe no, their trend has been ended, now it is the time of new and potential coins which are developing very fast and adding many new and interesting things in their project. People always follow those whom they are interested in. Cardano(ADA) has become famous so many people are interested in it and investing their money. You can see other old coins like Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum. They are still famous because their team is working and updating new things daily.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 10:36:27 PM

Depends on you, how know and understand about that project you want to invest. If the old coins suits with your profile investment then you should go to invest on it, but i personally prefer to invest on new coins especially NFT project.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 04:37:02 AM

I think old coins are coins that have good prospects, the proof is that until now they are still surviving and growing in a crypto, although the growth is relatively slow, but the value is very stable, so it has a high integrity.  Compared to new coins, and is very suitable as long-term investment.
Like Bitcoin and Ethereum it is an old coin and both still survive and remain the top coins,
both coins are also very good for long-term investment because every year they increase,
but indeed for now both bitcoin and ethereum have decreased so that it also has an impact on other coins
bitcoin and ethereum are indeed decent coins to invest in, but I think they are not sure to increase every year, because the market is volatile, and we see bullruns again after 4 years. therefore we must be able to take advantage of the moment, because we do not know how long the bullrun will happen again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: