Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the Fiat slaves from Old school Investment companies get Bitcoin?  (Read 178 times)
milesfull

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 07:51:43 AM

The main point is that investors dont think that they are "slaves". And they are right. Some of them earned much more than crypto traders
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 08:20:50 AM

Bitcoin was created not to to controlled by the government, but by supply and demand.

I think every statement  must contain an advantage for those who say it. And of course a Chief Financial Officer would say something in his advantage. If he supported Bitcoin directly through his statements, surely his business and his reputation would be threatened.

I think everyone has their own thoughts. We Bitcoin users must have understood where bitcoin now and in the future. Many researches have used Blockchain technology as data. Maybe later banking technology will have to use blockchain to publicize human transactions. Likewise with the public data.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 08:37:56 AM

My prediction is that they will only get bitcoin when it is already too late, I believe that they will continue to oppose bitcoin because they don't know how it works and they still make money with fiat. Remember the day that when we reach the 1 million USD per bitcoin, they will probably flock to it and it will be too late because they will experience dumps after dumps.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 08:45:43 AM

Well for me it doesn't really matter if they don't want it or not it is their lost not ours.
They are the ones who are missing out here and we are already gaining here we already have our freedom.
They are either scared of it or just doesn't want to acknowledge it to gain financial freedom.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 10:50:13 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are becoming more and more popular each year. It will only a matter of time where these fiat slaves and old school companies will try to learn and invest into Bitcoin.
Unfortunately, there are 2 problems that I'm seeing why there are still some who aren't joining the bandwagon Cheesy.

1. These people and companies sees Bitcoin as a scam coin. There are some narrow-minded people who are out there telling that cryptocurrency is a scam. They don't want to learn. They don't want to invest into something that isn't backed by the government. They think that Bitcoin and crypto is a scam because there isn't an authority that is handling it. They don't want to invest into the future.
2. Aside from the narrow minded people, there are some people who really don't want cryptos for some reasons. Maybe it can affect their business or something. There are these people who know Bitcoin but they decided not to touch it.

In the end, these people will regret when they see Bitcoin and other cryptos going higher and higher each year. Yes we might see a bear market but seeing the history, we are only going up and up and up. They aren't investing into it because they are narrow-minded and don't want to learn something new. That's it Cheesy.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: