Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie and very confused, please help.  (Read 299 times)
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 03:11:31 PM

you should with the support and give them your transaction confirmation link to sort it for you. next time you need to make confirmation of everything you want to do before you do it. as a newbie always remember that many actions are irrevirsible, let this guide you in everything you do especially transactional wise.
Cihuy182

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 05:17:56 PM

Do you already check the address because sometimes once you sent it to the wrong address you can't take your money back? One of the best things is to double-check everything. Also, some of the online gambling or wallet requires a confirmation of 1 or 2 to reflect your wallet it's better if you put the transaction ID here so we can see it.

If you are still disturbed you can contact their website or customer support to take any action about their problem.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 05:34:56 PM

Thank you for the quick reply.  I apologize I should have made it clear that ACR isn't a wallet, it's an online poker site.  I checked confirmation on blockchain and it says completed.  It might be an issue with ACR.

It seems the problem is with the poker site. I don't know how reliable these poker sites are. Did you do proper research about this poker site before dealing with it. Check the feedback of these poker sites to learn how reliable they are. As you are a newbie, so you should be careful in sending your funds here and there randomly. Right now you have to contact the support with your blockchain explorer confirmation. It may help your cause.

akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 06:05:58 PM

I bought bitcoin on coinbase and sent it to the address for ACR.  However, when I log on to ACR it still shows zero balance.  I clicked on the transaction and it's no longer pending, it says completed.  Why is it still not received by the ACR wallet if Coinbase says completed?  Please help!  Thanks in advance!
What did you mean with ACR? I think there are not any coin with symbol ACR on coinbase how ever we have to know with your problem detail, maybe if you sent some coin but still not progress you can check with transaction history and see your payment sending or not, if any mark with transaction have completed I think coinbase success sent your coin, just check on your ACR wallet and see have any coin received or not.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:14:19 AM

I bought bitcoin on coinbase and sent it to the address for ACR.  However, when I log on to ACR it still shows zero balance.  I clicked on the transaction and it's no longer pending, it says completed.  Why is it still not received by the ACR wallet if Coinbase says completed?  Please help!  Thanks in advance!

try to check blockchain, maybe its still traffic in the blockchain. try to track first your transaction and verify it, if it successful and your bitcoin is sent then it is the address or the site are problem with. you must contact ,email and file a ticket regarding your concern probably it will help you to solve problems.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 01:16:18 PM

By the way, maybe it is delayed due to blockchain confirmation. You can check it on Blockchain explorer. If it is alright, then you may mistake something or you sent your funds to wrong address which not belongs to ACR.
Nope, it wasn't a mistake. OP already said it was confirmed on the blockchain. In simple term I think what happened was the ACR site receiving the Bitcoin in the wallet they issued to OP but haven't updated OP's account at the time. This happens all the time one makes a transfer to a trading site — Forex and Binary trading sites inclusive. It's really nothing to worry about. I write from experience. It should be sorted out.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2021, 06:09:13 PM

it is the right choice, do not deposit too much on third party exchanges that you do not have full control of yourself. save it in your personal wallet. whenever you win you always cash it into cash, it's also a good choice to take any profit you get. The most important thing is to be careful every time you want to send your assets to another address, check periodically and make sure the address you are going to is correct. Losing assets due to your own fault will not be able to return it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: