Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after the pandemic  (Read 4211 times)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 03:05:06 AM

I see people without a main job to generate a steady income because most of the current jobs are affected by this pandemic. They look to investment channels to find money and hope to get rich, not only bitcoin but almost all other investment channels get the attention of many people. No work has no real cost, it's all a bubble of collapse for the whole economy that's going on, money is continuously being pumped into the markets, yes its money printed to save the economy. It is better to let it die for a new start than to give up the hope of reviving it.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 05:53:27 PM

When the pandemic is over, I'm quite sure that bitcoin and the crypto world would be accepeted slowly as it goes to be a solution for this kind of scenario. It would be adapted and consider as digital currency without being a threat to fiat currency.
I believe if it was getting widely adopted, it should have been exactly right now. Its seen as a great way to make money by a lot of people, but even during periods where people were afraid to spend credit card anywhere for fear of getting it from the card (not possible as it turns out I think) and didn't even want to pay in cash because you will get change back and you could get it from there (not possible as well I think) so at the end of the day bitcoin or at least mobile to mobile payments should have increased a million percent during this period, and that is not going on right now, it should have happened long time ago and not happening at anytime right now.

We have to realize that we are not in a situation where bitcoin spending and bitcoin accepted places are not getting more and more accepted just because of covid, it should have been a lot more during this period since it would have been perfect for it.

Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 02:06:03 PM

Not only pandemic contributes to the value of bitcoin nowadays, the post halving and a lot of things happened makes bitcoin inflate a lot. Once the pandemic gets over there would be a big impact on the value of bitcoin, maybe it would go down a little bit as a lot of people will now become busy and do some other things but we are now seeing the small innovation for the bitcoin as we are now started for mass adoption, even though we cannot see it as a whole mass adoption, it still happen little by little.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 03:21:10 PM

This pandemic is unlikely to be over but Bitcoin will definitely be even more valuable...
I am not really sure about the days ahead and whether the world will be free from this pandemic but for Bitcoin, I am sure it will continue to be of value, just look at how many institutions are accepting Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:26:28 PM

Honestly I think Bitcoin would be more popular and would boom much more after this pandemic (I wish this pandemic would be over already), because people can use it even more freely like literally going out to a store a pay using cryptocurrency, mainly Bitcoin. Whether there's a pandemic or not, Bitcoin will do it's thing without bothering anyone, it's unstoppable in my opinion.

The pandemic is one of the reasons why Bitcoin became popular, I don't know how to feel about it but if it helps a lot of starving people, a poor community, then it's all good and I hope that people will continue to embrace Bitcoin as a way to change their life into a better one.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:33:37 PM

Honestly I think Bitcoin would be more popular and would boom much more after this pandemic (I wish this pandemic would be over already), because people can use it even more freely like literally going out to a store a pay using cryptocurrency, mainly Bitcoin. Whether there's a pandemic or not, Bitcoin will do it's thing without bothering anyone, it's unstoppable in my opinion.

The pandemic is one of the reasons why Bitcoin became popular, I don't know how to feel about it but if it helps a lot of starving people, a poor community, then it's all good and I hope that people will continue to embrace Bitcoin as a way to change their life into a better one.
The pandemic keeps many people at home and as a result they definitely use the internet all day long, therefore there is a lot of interest in bitcoin which might change their financial lives and this is not all just a pandemic but I am sure bitcoin every year will have changes with many interests.

With that there will be a lot of greater adoption, for example by large companies, then chances are that those who don't know will try to find out what bitcoin actually is and there will start their interest in bitcoin and can even be called promising in the future if they are sure of it .

And I also believe a lot has changed in their lifestyle after getting into bitcoin.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:50:16 PM

The pandemic surely helped Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be more widespread and I like seeing that there are many people that have understood the main benefits of it and they're keeping it as a store of value. Last year, 22% of the circulating USD was printed which was around $9 trillion. This clearly shows that the economy was f*cked up last year. The debts are now even bigger.

This is when Bitcoin was seen as a solution. Its deflationary and safe-heaven characteristics were recognized and everyone became abruptly bullish. Now I wonder, what will happen to Bitcoin once the pandemic is over? Once we'll live just like we did in 2019? It will surely have a big impact on the market, but I don't know if it'll be a negative or a positive for Bitcoin.
The coronavirus pandemic is still contributing to the spread of information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. In addition, people are learning more about cryptocurrency as a deflationary tool, and on the eve of a possible global economic crisis, this leads to a sharp increase in demand and prices for it.
After this pandemic, the world will never be the same. Much will change as the old economic ties are broken. We are already seeing the world become more digital and this will positively affect the cryptocurrency.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 07:05:21 PM

I agree if there are statements that say that the COVID-19 pandemic is making Bitcoin stronger and more popular. Because it is different from
other assets, Bitcoin continues to improve in performance. Even this year was Bitcoin's best performance, because it's surprisingly managed
to hit the price of $ 61k. Even though currently the Bitcoin price is falling, but I still think the fall in the Bitcoin price is a normal correction.
Nothing to worry about, because I really believe the Bitcoin price can recover soon.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 07:38:02 PM

The pandemic still not over it just started. But here is a posetive thing again. Bitcoin got some more time to Reach again to other peoples. Who still do not know about bitcoin. They will get more time to research about bitcoin. Here is a green signal for us. If a users comes to research about bitcoin then it is a guranted that nobody will be interested to leave bitcoin. So more people comes. And some more thing lots of big b type people promote bitcoin. Like elon mask. His recent announcement that now we can buy Tesla through bitcoin means more users in bitcoin means more price up. Whooooooooooo. I think if we can get more users for this pandemic then after pandemic this shouldn’t be get any effect on bitcoin. Because we have users and we can run it more smoothly. People who could start work again then they can invest more money in bitcoin. I hope so. Basically i think it is all of us hope.

But at last pandemic should be end and covid tooo. Please god keep safe all of us from this covid.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 08:38:57 PM

This pandemic is unlikely to be over but Bitcoin will definitely be even more valuable...
I am not really sure about the days ahead and whether the world will be free from this pandemic but for Bitcoin, I am sure it will continue to be of value, just look at how many institutions are accepting Bitcoin.
The pandemic is not getting anywhere and it is going to be another year wasted, who would have thought we will be loosing a couple of years to a global pandemic but when it comes to bitcoin the only reason that could help the market is because the global economy is struggling and we have no idea how long it will take for the recovery.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 10:57:21 PM

The pandemic is not getting anywhere and it is going to be another year wasted, who would have thought we will be loosing a couple of years to a global pandemic but when it comes to bitcoin the only reason that could help the market is because the global economy is struggling and we have no idea how long it will take for the recovery.
Attaching bitcoin with the current worldwide economy is not something that you can just bragged on.We've seen on how this market behaved in spite of the current hardship we are experiencing right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 06:52:27 PM

The pandemic surely helped Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be more widespread and I like seeing that there are many people that have understood the main benefits of it and they're keeping it as a store of value. Last year, 22% of the circulating USD was printed which was around $9 trillion. This clearly shows that the economy was f*cked up last year. The debts are now even bigger.

This is when Bitcoin was seen as a solution. Its deflationary and safe-heaven characteristics were recognized and everyone became abruptly bullish. Now I wonder, what will happen to Bitcoin once the pandemic is over? Once we'll live just like we did in 2019? It will surely have a big impact on the market, but I don't know if it'll be a negative or a positive for Bitcoin.
I hope you know that the last time we experienced a big bull run like this that there was nothing like pandemic right? So Bitcoin doesn’t need pandemic to grow, the price will always grow whether there is pandemic or no pandemic, as long as the time is right for that to happen , it’s definitely going to happen.

One thing I knew for sure was that the price was going to increase this year and I had that belief because of the halving that was going to take place, so I believed when it happens the next thing will be the price going up anytime soon, and that’s before the pandemic came. Although people started it’s saying because of the pandemic that the price of Bitcoin increases, well I don’t know about that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 07:01:25 PM

Pumping and dumping of bitcoin price does not depend on pandemic to increase and decrease in the market. What bitcoin users experienced during the pandemic concerning the  increased of bitcoin price that led many people to achieved Massive profit during the process of covid-19, is not by pandemic than the handwork of supply and demand that caused the bullish in the market.
It may or may not be the reason but only those who didn't believe in BTC before will see how the price really moves now that many companies and personalities focused on crypto now. In year 2017 we already see how the market is capable of reaching all time highs without Pandemic or backup of big companies so the potential of crypto is not because of Pandemic but can influenced other individuals to shift to crypto because of the Pandemic that particularly affects the market.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:07:17 PM

I honestly think that pandemic has nothing to do with Bitcoin’s parabolic growth. Financial institutions are the ones who already see the potential of Bitcoin, and that’s why they’ve started buying plus the promising growth of DeFi and NFTs combined.

Whether if we are under pandemic or not, Bitcoin’s adoption and usage would continue to rise no matter what the price would be. Just saying.
Pumping and dumping of bitcoin price does not depend on pandemic to increase and decrease in the market. What bitcoin users experienced during the pandemic concerning the  increased of bitcoin price that led many people to achieved Massive profit during the process of covid-19, is not by pandemic than the handwork of supply and demand that caused the bullish in the market.
Bitcoin even before pandemic has already been increasing its value every year and when this pandemic happens, people started to open their minds about bitcoin since online transactions is more encouraged than making fiat transactions in order to reduce the spread of virus. And when big institutional investors started to invest in bitcoin too during this time of pandemic, it gives more positive outcome on bitcoin. And i think even when this pandemic ends, bitcoin will continue to have a bright future since people have already build trust on it.

Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 11:23:20 AM

The pandemic surely helped Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be more widespread and I like seeing that there are many people that have understood the main benefits of it and they're keeping it as a store of value.

Bitcoin was on the path to becoming a household name, with or without the pandemic.

Last year, 22% of the circulating USD was printed which was around $9 trillion. This clearly shows that the economy was f*cked up last year. The debts are now even bigger.

In the U.S., once the pandemic is over, and the economy opens up, there will be INFLATION after the trillions in money printing for stimulus packages, which a large part of that was sent directly to people’s bank accounts. Bitcoin will exploit it, and it’s possible that it might break the cycle, and enter an extended bull market for the first time.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 11:59:39 AM

I think not much will change about Bitcoin and crypto in overall. There will still be huge issues to fix after pandemic ends. Many people aren't employed anymore. There is huge wealth and welfare loss. Countries are gonna have hard time to fix all of it. So devaluation will keep going. Bitcoin will stay stronger than past. Many people from poor countries realised importance of Bitcoin.

Don't look for unemployed people since majority of them doesn't know about bitcoin so just expect that they experience that since they didn't explore the bitcoin yet, Maybe try to focus on the positive happening which gives bitcoin a good boost since imagine who will think that we can cross at $60k+ while the pandemic is on so expect after this that we can possibly see more since imagine if all people are capable to buy bitcoin from that provably we can see it reach to 6 digit figure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 03:27:58 PM

Coronavirus had a negative impact on financial institutions all over the world. Export and import had fallen sharply and many economies suffered a lot. As the most traditional options of investment had rendered unprofitable, so investors have turned to bitcoin. Consequently, the price has started rising sharply. Now, bitcoin has been the talk of the town everywhere.

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:22:07 PM

The pandemic surely helped Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be more widespread and I like seeing that there are many people that have understood the main benefits of it and they're keeping it as a store of value.

in my opinion it was not the pandemic that brought all this great interest that bitcoin is having, it was the bitcoin halving that made people start not to sell bitcoin frequently because they had seen what always happened with bitcoin halving in the past, with less people wanting to sell bitcoin the price started to rise a lot and then came the paypal announcement that caused the bitcoin price to start to increase a lot, then elon musk with his twitters.

Now I wonder, what will happen to Bitcoin once the pandemic is over?

it will have little effect on the price, bitcoin is supported by companies like paypal and elon musk, I also heard that visa and mastercard are not criticizing bitcoin... even if the pandemic ends the bitcoin price it will not fall as much as in the past

Once we'll live just like we did in 2019? It will surely have a big impact on the market, but I don't know if it'll be a negative or a positive for Bitcoin.

it will not be as in 2019 and when the pandemic ends it will not negatively affect bitcoin. as i said few people are willing to sell bitcoin so the price will not fall much after the pandemic

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2021, 04:32:57 PM

The fact that it is very difficult for countries to get out of the economic crisis is completely incomprehensible, but the difficulties will be overcome for a long time to come. Due to the pandemic, as well as due to strict quarantines, a large number of businessmen lost their business because they could not cover the losses. This also weighs heavily on the economies of many countries. Based on this, cryptocurrencies will only increase their influence in the world and every government will soon agree with this.
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 09:46:21 AM

I think not much will change about Bitcoin and crypto in overall. There will still be huge issues to fix after pandemic ends. Many people aren't employed anymore. There is huge wealth and welfare loss. Countries are gonna have hard time to fix all of it. So devaluation will keep going. Bitcoin will stay stronger than past. Many people from poor countries realised importance of Bitcoin.

You believe there’s not much? But a lot has changed. Michael Saylor, Elon Musk, and other business institutions are starting to HODL Bitcoin, with government institutions, and central banks planning to be next. They might be hedging, or planning to hedge against what might be coming. Inflation. Plus Bitcoin will be a household name. Cool

██████████████████████