Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin after the pandemic  (Read 4210 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:30:53 PM

In my opinion, if the covid 19 pandemic ends, the economy will recover, as well as bitcoin which will continue to grow and develop in a better direction, because during the pandemic many people have been involved.
and feel the benefits of bitcoin although with different goals.

Bitcoin already recovered pretty much, I guess that can be said with certainty. Yes it is not back at its ATH, but come on it is still remarkable where we are at now. As for the economy, that remains to be seen and is not a thing that will become obvious or evident within a year or two. A big crash can also come with a massive delay, maybe even five years until the system collapses because it was overburdened with debt during the pandemic. Debt that is going to greatly exceed any economic growth as most of the debt was put into speculative assets that only increase value on paper, but are not contributing to real economic growth the same way investments in R&D would probably do.
We cant really even sure that we do really blame out corona virus pandemic had been the reason on why the market had plummet out considering that we are almost 2 years on this pandemic situation but the

the price hadnt really go down that much (28k) as far as i remember which i can say that time was the best time for you to get in because if we do consider or check out the current price then we could definitely say

that we are really reaping off profits now and i dont really see for this pandemic situation had affected that much the crypto market specially directly with Bitcoin.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macson

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:31:38 PM

The pandemic surely helped Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies be more widespread and I like seeing that there are many people that have understood the main benefits of it and they're keeping it as a store of value. Last year, 22% of the circulating USD was printed which was around $9 trillion. This clearly shows that the economy was f*cked up last year. The debts are now even bigger.

This is when Bitcoin was seen as a solution. Its deflationary and safe-heaven characteristics were recognized and everyone became abruptly bullish. Now I wonder, what will happen to Bitcoin once the pandemic is over? Once we'll live just like we did in 2019? It will surely have a big impact on the market, but I don't know if it'll be a negative or a positive for Bitcoin.
Judging from the madness that is still happening in many developing countries, i am sure this pandemic will not end, we will live side by side with it forever.  Bitcoin will remain the favorite of investors, the bitcoin trend will not subside.  we will continue to see people talking about bitcoin and trying to invest in it during this pandemic.

dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:13:21 PM

people nowadays tend to use digital currency ? what is it used for? I don't find people using digital currency except for digital assets only. even though today's technological developments are growing rapidly there are still few people who know digital currency.
Digital Currency is used for a wide variety of conveniences, either to avail or to pay for something. It could also be liquidated and be invested.
I think you misunderstood cause cryptos is one kind of Digital Assets the same thing as any Digital Product used to reach people and earn a result.
Bitcoin might not be mainstream, but the cashless transaction is relevant today. I think people use Digital Currency more than before.

Relative to the number of people who own crypto, the amount of people using it as a currency is practically immeasurable. It's because the vast majority of people who bought into it because of they hype did so because they were trying to get rich. That means holding it for price appreciation, not spending it.
considering the current conditions, digital transactions are indeed safer. actually bitcoin can answer the problem, but hit the problem of legality. until in the end bitcoin is only practically used as an investment or trade to make money, not as a means of payment. but at least during the pandemic, many people are familiar with bitcoin because of yesterday's hype
people say if bitcoin will grow while pandemic attack us. i think, people will use this word because they just play on crypto. i never heard in my place if bitcoin help them as good as it can.
and its not bad if user say if they still helped cause of bitcoin, im sure if there no effect give to user, unless they have anxiety on real life.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:35:16 AM

people nowadays tend to use digital currency ? what is it used for? I don't find people using digital currency except for digital assets only. even though today's technological developments are growing rapidly there are still few people who know digital currency.
Digital Currency is used for a wide variety of conveniences, either to avail or to pay for something. It could also be liquidated and be invested.
I think you misunderstood cause cryptos is one kind of Digital Assets the same thing as any Digital Product used to reach people and earn a result.
Bitcoin might not be mainstream, but the cashless transaction is relevant today. I think people use Digital Currency more than before.

Relative to the number of people who own crypto, the amount of people using it as a currency is practically immeasurable. It's because the vast majority of people who bought into it because of they hype did so because they were trying to get rich. That means holding it for price appreciation, not spending it.
considering the current conditions, digital transactions are indeed safer. actually bitcoin can answer the problem, but hit the problem of legality. until in the end bitcoin is only practically used as an investment or trade to make money, not as a means of payment. but at least during the pandemic, many people are familiar with bitcoin because of yesterday's hype
people say if bitcoin will grow while pandemic attack us. i think, people will use this word because they just play on crypto. i never heard in my place if bitcoin help them as good as it can.
and its not bad if user say if they still helped cause of bitcoin, im sure if there no effect give to user, unless they have anxiety on real life.
When the pandemic and bitcoin grew, we admit that many new people in the crypto world were lucky, but besides that, many of them were frustrated. Those who are lucky will certainly adore bitcoin for changing their lives so suddenly. but despite the intervention of whales when a bullrun occurs, this is precisely what makes bitcoin more attractive with its fluctuations that are so pronounced
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 04:51:24 AM

During the initial days of pandemic bitcoin was under hard attack. The market was found to be low same as rest of the world market and othe forms of stock investment. Slowly it started to recover and as a result bitcoin started to progress when people started to know more about bitcoin.
Wait who attacks bitcoin ? why does become "Under Hard Attack"? i have not notices someone harder than FUDders attacking bitcoin then?

During the pandemic more volume of fresh money got into the market through the newbies. This got continued along with the positive news from large scale corporate companies. Now too the market is quite good with real growth caused out of better knowledge about the market and purpose of cryptocurrencies.
Yes there are plenty of new investors comes when the pandemic strikes , specially those who losses their Job in real life and wanted to find new profiteering on line.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 01:15:05 PM

Bitcoin after this pandemic will maybe become more stronger. Many crypto currency experts has predicted Bitcoin will surpass the U.S dollars as the dominant form of global finance 29 years from now. Well it that was long enough to wait but this prediction can maybe put btc price to a new ATH before year end.

The number of companies closing their businesses, especially those in the financial sector, makes them choose to switch money to bitcoin, we can see this from various news stories on Bloomberg or Yahoo finance that continue to report on companies investing in bitcoin.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:20:55 PM

It's true that many of the beginners know bitcoin during the pandemic. It is not without reason that they are looking for a side job from home by trading in the market. Even everyone can get to know bitcoin without age restrictions. I think even after the pandemic bitcoin is still victorious and growing even more. Many other coins also appeared.

I have known Bitcoin a few years ago but I do admit that the development of Bitcoin in my circle of friends has been very rapid since the pandemic came.  I remember very well that initially my friends were not interested in crypto and now 5 out of 10 of my friends already have their own portfolios.  I believe this will continue until the government will be forced to accept its presence even if it is only considered a commodity.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 09:19:28 PM

It's true that many of the beginners know bitcoin during the pandemic. It is not without reason that they are looking for a side job from home by trading in the market. Even everyone can get to know bitcoin without age restrictions. I think even after the pandemic bitcoin is still victorious and growing even more. Many other coins also appeared.
this is a positive impact and makes the best use of the situation in all forms of events such as this pandemic.
they are looking for new alternatives for their survival. at least this is better than those who just continue to lament their fate during the pandemic.
indeed there is no guarantee for beginners to benefit directly here but at least they dare to try and get out of the zone that is not profitable for them

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 11:03:12 PM

Bitcoin after this pandemic will maybe become more stronger. Many crypto currency experts has predicted Bitcoin will surpass the U.S dollars as the dominant form of global finance 29 years from now. Well it that was long enough to wait but this prediction can maybe put btc price to a new ATH before year end.
Global investors are busy withdrawing their investments in world stock exchanges during the outbreak of the corona virus (covid-19) pandemic.  Instead, they shift their investment from equities or stocks to bitcoin. The recent price increase has been exploited by those who have been investing in stocks or even other products to participate in transactions in crypto trading.  Because bitcoin has proven to be ineffective in the corona economic recession because its status as a safe haven asset class has been tested again.  no words give up for Bitcoin

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Dax Robinson

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 08:26:13 AM

The epidemic has a small impact on Bitcoin. When the epidemic broke out all over the world, it did not stop people's enthusiasm for buying Bitcoin. The epidemic did not spread on the Internet or the blockchain. People can still buy or sell their own bitcoins freely. Bitcoin, many people who have lost their jobs can continue to use Bitcoin to earn wealth! This is exciting!
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2021, 11:54:27 AM

The epidemic has a small impact on Bitcoin. When the epidemic broke out all over the world, it did not stop people's enthusiasm for buying Bitcoin. The epidemic did not spread on the Internet or the blockchain. People can still buy or sell their own bitcoins freely. Bitcoin, many people who have lost their jobs can continue to use Bitcoin to earn wealth! This is exciting!

True, but the pandemic has made bitcoin the most popular because people are now looking for ways to make money online. When we used to talk about bitcoin, they would immediately tell us that it was a scam and that it was used for illegal activities, but it has now been erased! They now see bitcoin as an investment because the price is so high and we want to earn one. Even after the pandemic, the price of bitcoin remains high, and most people want to invest in it.
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 01:18:55 PM

that is a contradicting statement. First you say this pandemic has had little impact on bitcoin. secondly you said a lot of people lost their jobs and used bitcoin to get rich. I agree more with the second statement, many people lose their jobs then they turn to crypto to make this job an alternative job. that means this pandemic has had a huge impact on bitcoin's popularity.

Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 02:12:38 PM

Lol no. Pandemic really helps Bitcoins appreciation. Aside from having extra income through day trading, many people learned about it in lockdowns. They learned the importance of having less contact to money to avoid the spread of virus and thats where digital money kicks in. This pandemic also helps the printing spree that leads to high inflation rate and this is where digital assets saves you. Bitcoin as a store of value helps you save without the risk of inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: