Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zoomer – Get rewards without farming or staking  (Read 114 times)
Jaxon18 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:09:55 AM

With several cryptocurrency projects for investors to take advantage of, it can be hard finding one that doesn’t require your active participation. Today, most people are familiar with staking, farming, or clicking a link to get rewards from coins.

All of these comes with some bad experiences. Unaware investors have been scammed with their accounts and money stolen.

What if you have the opportunity of investing in a project that doesn’t require any clicking of links, staking, or farming? You simply buy and hold while your investment grows. If you think that is not possible, then Zoomer is your escape route to farming and staking of coins.

What’s the buzz about Zoomer?

Zoomer is a community-driven project designed to give holders of the Zoomer coin reward for holding their coins in the long term. Zoomer is a deflationary Binance Smart Chain token designed to provide passive rewards to its token holder. For every transaction, holders get a reward while it locks each transaction to a permanent liquidity pool.

You want to be part of the Zoomer community, here is what you need to know

You can be part of the Zoomer community (www.zoomercommunity.net) without any stress. Yes, buy Zoomer, hold, and spread the word about Zoomer. You can use PancakeSwap to buy Zoomer using BNB. Every 5% of Zoomer transaction is distributed to all holders as a reward. Interestingly, you don’t have to participate in any farming or staking to get rewards.

Enjoy yourself every day as your Zoomer token grows daily.Get into the moving train. We are almost at the end of the inception stage. We will transit to the expansion stage before moving into centralized exchanges. Start early to earn high rewards before the evolution stage.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 04:03:40 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2021, 04:16:57 PM by Lordhermes

Getting a reward without farming or staking sounds interesting which means I only get rewarded for investing and holding my coin on a long-term count. How do we promote the project if what is required is simply to hold a coin on a long-term base. A token set to deflate Binance smart chain token providing passive income to investors could be a bit suspicious.

Several projects of such has surfaced without any market value, how sure are we that we aren't on a scam roll by some coin developers looking for promoters who would help promote their shitcoin. I'm yet to comprehend the solution behind the project.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:34:19 PM

Getting a reward without farming or staking sounds interesting which means I only get rewarded for investing and holding my coin on a long-term count. How do we promote the project if what is required is simply to hold a coin on a long-term base. A token set to deflate Binance smart chain token providing passive income to investors could be a bit suspicious.

Several projects of such has surfaced without any market value, how sure are we that we aren't on a scam roll by some coin developers looking for promoters who would help promote their shitcoin. I'm yet to comprehend the solution behind the project.

I agree with this. Unless, there is an explanation as to how this can be different from the others in the past, I believe it won't be attracting that much attention from the public. I would also want to see what other utility this altcoin has and how big the community is currently plus the road map and the way the project itself is progressing. I am really interested, but I just want to be sure though. Specially at a time like this when the market is green, scams just pops out everywhere. I hope op gets my point and adds a bit more information about Zoomer.
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:50:25 PM

Posting just the "good stuff" may work on other platforms but not here. This is just another holder's program with a little twist. What would happen to the project if majority of buyers would only hold and not move or spend a single zoom they bought? Where will you get the rewards to distribute? From new buyers?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:32:14 PM

Posting just the "good stuff" may work on other platforms but not here. This is just another holder's program with a little twist. What would happen to the project if majority of buyers would only hold and not move or spend a single zoom they bought? Where will you get the rewards to distribute? From new buyers?

So buyers will raise the price themselves. Each of them will store coins for a different period of time. So this will be the movement.
If I understand everything correctly.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 10:25:24 AM

Sorry guys, but why didn't you try to make a good website? You know, website is your face for investors. As for now it doesn't look nice. It looks like you made in hurry in order not to miss an opportunity to make easy money.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 09:34:22 PM

Sorry guys, but why didn't you try to make a good website? You know, website is your face for investors. As for now it doesn't look nice. It looks like you made in hurry in order not to miss an opportunity to make easy money.

And on another note, are you going to trust a project posted by the OP? He has negative trust because of one project that used fake profiles. And now, he's back offering a project with rewards without farming or staking. How true is that? Looking at the website alone, it shows, it is poorly prepared. Just like you said, made in a hurry just to get on board. There are already fairly good templates now online but their site is really substandard in quality.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2021, 11:00:13 PM

It doesn't just look bad dude, to me the website looks terrible, which is when I entrust my money there, it disappears completely. This kind of project should be avoided by investors.
In this tweet https://twitter.com/ZoomerCommunity/status/1382495472263249920, they say has adopted an elephant, but none of the media owned by Bukit Tiga Puluh mentioned about this.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 12:16:40 PM

This is not a rush for me, you can see for yourself they are not that serious about what they are going to do with this project. better stay away from weird things like this. We can see a lot of red trust placed in this project team. There are many other and new projects to discuss than this. Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: