Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapest Way to Cashout To US Bank Account as US Customer?  (Read 48 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:01:19 PM

I'm an American that is abroad almost all year.  I know the sites to cashout fiat to us bank account are

Coinbase/Coinbase pro

Gemini

Binance.US

Kraken

Bitstamp?

But im a US resident of a state where I cannot use binance.US or Kraken.  So I will be using coinbase/coinbase pro then.  But do any US customers here use bitstamp or zero point to it?

Now I heard how much bitcoin transactions cost now to send and its expensive.  I want to withdraw crypto from a gambling site and they actually offer other options besides btc... such as litecoin or ETH or several other altcoins.  I don't believe they do tether usdt though.

Is the cheapest way to cashout... just request litecoin to my hardware wallet... then send litecoin to coinbase pro and sell it there and ACH to your bank of america checking account?

Now what if i have btc in my hardware wallet and want to cash it out to my US bank account right now?  Well I can't really do anything with this since i still have to send BTC right and thus eat the fees?

I heard someone mentioned if you have btc in an exchange and want to cash it out to your US bank account... don't send btc to coinbase pro and sell it because of the high sending transactions fees now with btc and they said trade it for litecoin or USDT and then send that to coinbase pro.  Is that what you would recommend if you have btc in an exchange and want to cash out to your US bank account?

Also what are tether USDT sending fees?  Example imagine you have l,000 usdt on the regular binance site and want to send it to coinbase and cash the usdt to fiat to your US bank account, how much are sending fees and cost?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: