Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: asiseurope.com SCAM ALERT!  (Read 64 times)
Endikadija (OP)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 09:25:58 AM

On 3 March 2021 I contacted  them through Telegram and they  provided me the registration number to prove me that they are legit. I checked their registration number for AsicEurope and is valid under the company BMK Group which both companies has the same owner MAREK PILVISTE with address in Tallinn, Estonia. I was convinced that it was a legit site since he also provided me with a photo with the date at the miners. At the same day I made the payment of 1124 Euros together with shipping through BTC. After numerous tries he finally created a label at DHL at 9 March 2021 at DHL online so that DHL can go and pick up package at 12 March 2021. When I contacted DHL they said that the pick up had been canceled from the seller. When I send him the DHL response he blocked me on Telegram also not returning my emails. I have all the conversation extracted and everything is sended to the Estonian Police and waiting for their answer. Attached you have the link for their Invoice with their registration number and address also the DHL response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 10:32:37 AM

I'm really sorry you were scammed. I don’t want to be smart afterwards, but...
I don't think you've done enough research here after all.
How have you checked BMK group company? someone sent you a picture of a date on the miner and you believed they were legal sellers?
Do you know that anyone from anywhere can register a company in Estonia? I am even very suspicious of their registration number 16167676, sounds like fun.
Also, how is the website just 10 days old enough trusted for you?

https://who.is/whois/asiceurope.com
Code:
Important Dates
Expires On2022-02-20
Registered On2021-02-20
Updated On2021-02-20

You also pay them in BTC, you are aware that this transaction can easily be anonymized and that it is difficult to trace the recipient?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 11:00:20 AM

I'm really sorry you were scammed. I don’t want to be smart afterwards, but...
I don't think you've done enough research here after all.
How have you checked BMK group company? someone sent you a picture of a date on the miner and you believed they were legal sellers?
Do you know that anyone from anywhere can register a company in Estonia? I am even very suspicious of their registration number 16167676, sounds like fun.
Also, how is the website just 10 days old enough trusted for you?

https://who.is/whois/asiceurope.com
Code:
Important Dates
Expires On2022-02-20
Registered On2021-02-20
Updated On2021-02-20

You also pay them in BTC, you are aware that this transaction can easily be anonymized and that it is difficult to trace the recipient?
https://www.teatmik.ee/en/personlegal/14873542-BMK-Group-O%C3%9C
This is the link of the registred companies at Estonia I have checked also at https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/  and everything matches.
Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 11:04:18 AM

The registration number matches at the estonian companies database with the name Marek Pilveste. It is the same owner for the AsicEurope also for BMK Group. BMK group is registred since 2019 and pays all the tax and has all the financials statments revealed.
Here is the link that provides that the two companies are under the same name.
https://imgur.com/a/KhCoYj4
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 12:34:08 PM

The registration number matches at the estonian companies database with the name Marek Pilveste. It is the same owner for the AsicEurope also for BMK Group. BMK group is registred since 2019 and pays all the tax and has all the financials statments revealed.

It's very likely they leave this "company". there have no submitted a tax declaration. The deadline is 22.Feb. 2021, it's still unsolved. somehow everything coincides with the date of registration of the new company asiceurope.

Also, they ended 2020 without employees. to be honest, to me, this looks like an exit scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Endikadija (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 01:01:38 PM

It's very likely they leave this "company". there have no submitted a tax declaration. The deadline is 22.Feb. 2021, it's still unsolved. somehow everything coincides with the date of registration of the new company asiceurope.

Also, they ended 2020 without employees. to be honest, to me, this looks like an exit scam.

Yes but the menagment board is still avaible and is made only from one person which is Marek Pilveste. I have found his ID number because it is showed and asked the police now for verification and waiting for their response.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: