Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest in BNB now?  (Read 8028 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 03:37:40 AM

In my point of view, yes BNB today is wide aray of use specially in partnership with Cakeckeswap and other NFT platform. BInance Coin is also a future coin, we will see that it will surpass the current price and it will climb to 1k$ higher this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:38:49 AM

Before investing in any project for long term, just consider the innovation the team bring and the complex problem the project is currently solving short term and long term and the look at their competitor and how scalable they are. BNB is solving the problem ETH is trying to solve, however many say BNB is highly centralized. Until ETH resolve the issue of TPS and drop down fee, BNB may just flip ETH in price.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 04:51:34 AM

Before investing in any project for long term, just consider the innovation the team bring and the complex problem the project is currently solving short term and long term and the look at their competitor and how scalable they are. BNB is solving the problem ETH is trying to solve, however many say BNB is highly centralized. Until ETH resolve the issue of TPS and drop down fee, BNB may just flip ETH in price.
It might take some time but well on its way. I believe that BNB has always been a good investment but many might not have seen this until this last BOOM back some months ago and I like the quick way BNB recovers from correction any time it happens and probably faster than most alts in that case.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:30:33 AM

I'm still waiting for the BNB price below 300 $ to get a low price. but now it has made hold purchases for trading. At the current price, long-term investment is still expensive for my calculation because BNB has increased so fast. and we can see BNB correction now. so it's better to be patient to get a lower price. However, most of the people say that currently BNB prices are still relatively cheap
I ever thought so, but have you ever thought that the price didn't go down because the Bullish market was still going on?
I always buy and sell BNB according to the target I want, when Burn coins are done by CZ, the price of BNB quickly goes up and when the price is $600 I have sold it and came back to buy at $500

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:58:59 AM

if you benefit from BNB with the buy back method, then in my opinion this method is still suitable for you to use because the bull run conditions still persist, but you must always update information about cryptocurrency to quickly take action when the bull run ends.

according to the predictions of many people the bull run will continue into the next year but it is accompanied by each correction for a while and then going up to a higher level.
so it will be safe to buy now even though the price is already very high, even if it goes down it is only briefly and will go up again.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 12:26:12 PM

One of the basic concepts in the stock market/crypto market is to buy at red, sell at green. As we see the market right now, it is in the bull run, so a high percentage of the currency is at green. So for me, investing or buying coins right now is not a wise and good decision since most of them are increasing their price. This is the time for the hodlers not investors, buying coins right now will lead you to either coming back your capital with no profit or worse, losing the money.

Nevertheless, it all depends on what goals you set for yourself. For example, many were selling bitcoin at 25,000, the whole market was green. As a result, the price rose even higher and then even higher and then even higher. Someone was selling at the level of 50,000, the price was green again, but now it costs almost 65,000. Therefore, it is difficult to unambiguously apply your words to the market; you should always look at the situation.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 12:36:23 PM

if you benefit from BNB with the buy back method, then in my opinion this method is still suitable for you to use because the bull run conditions still persist, but you must always update information about cryptocurrency to quickly take action when the bull run ends.

according to the predictions of many people the bull run will continue into the next year but it is accompanied by each correction for a while and then going up to a higher level.
so it will be safe to buy now even though the price is already very high, even if it goes down it is only briefly and will go up again.

For long term investment BNB is one of those gems that you can keep, there are lots of factors that this coin will grow more,
hypes of BSC brings more investors and developers in the table.

If you have good amount of spare money you can take this coin as your long term asset. Just need to go deeper and analyze
your target, long term goal is probably the best fit for this project.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 01:09:22 PM

I believe it is. There are so many upcoming events happening in BNB right now, example is the launch of their NFT Marketplace. Another one is their buybacks and for sure , it will go up more soon. Just go for long term investment in it and it will surely repay you with good returns.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 01:20:41 PM

For long term investment BNB is one of those gems that you can keep, there are lots of factors that this coin will grow more,

If you have good amount of spare money you can take this coin as your long term asset. Just need to go deeper and analyze

You're right, BNB is a long term investment. bsc is giving new hype to the crypto market. smart chain is a solution for new projects, because ethereum is no longer a friendly platform. investing in the bnb is the right choice. In the future BNB will become one of the most valuable altcoins. I'm sure this coin will follow in ethereum's footsteps, so it's not impossible if the price is 1000 $ later.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 01:22:44 PM

You're right, BNB is a long term investment. bsc is giving new hype to the crypto market. smart chain is a solution for new projects, because ethereum is no longer a friendly platform. investing in the bnb is the right choice. In the future BNB will become one of the most valuable altcoins. I'm sure this coin will follow in ethereum's footsteps, so it's not impossible if the price is 1000 $ later.

ETH will be able to release their upgrade which we called ETH 2.0, unfortunately, they keep delaying it, probably they are trying to master it and Vitalik is spending a lot of time on it, however, they didn't realize that people will also be tired of waiting and BNB just came into the picture to save them.

It will be the battle of BNB and ETH in the future, who will be the king of altcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:01:05 PM

Still hold bnb. I bought BNB from $ 100- $ 300 and it's still holding today. Transactions at BSC are high and investor interest in BNB is quite high, making many people interested enough to hold onto BNB. Those with HOLD BNB can join the staking program which is always successful. and it made people believe in BNB. For the current price, my advice is to buy gradually

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Swopon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 05:20:27 PM

Look, BNB already crossed the resistance above $600 and staying above that resistance. Obviously, it is now ready to go higher upwards for moving in a better positioning. I am expecting it will hit $700+ in a very short term if Btc moving strongly. It's still looking bullish.

revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:25:25 PM

In my opinion, BNB is very safe to invest in, not only safe, but I think BNB has become an important part of the crypto world, and BNB still has great potential to grow and rise more than this, maybe even be able to shift ETH's position someday.

Would you recommend your grandpa and grandma to put all the money they have into BNB? That's what I understand when an investment is VERY safe. I don't understand how this can be said as if there was no risk involved. There is risk involved and yes it is a good investment opportunity, but nothing else.
Would I put my money into BNB? Yes I would put my money into BNB but I don't consider it very safe. I consider it promising.
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:04:01 PM

Bnb has good fundamentals, hence there is room for growth. The utility and product is in increasing every day, I think the future is bright for bnb.
However, if you are investing in bnb right now, I will advice (not a financial advice) you to go for long term, otherwise short term gains wouldn't give you return in investment. For example, if you buy a bnb at $600, it has to reach $1200 before you can make an X on your investment. I hope you consider this factor before you make moves
oleg17

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:07:41 PM

I believe it is. There are so many upcoming events happening in BNB right now, example is the launch of their NFT Marketplace. Another one is their buybacks and for sure , it will go up more soon. Just go for long term investment in it and it will surely repay you with good returns.
Binance today sets the trend for the entire crypto industry. Therefore, it is worth looking into buying his coin. I keep a couple of coins in my wallet ...
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:45:27 PM

If you happen to buy back at the time you posted this, you are in profit now. Many users in binance network because of the fees and they have many events just like the burning supply and the nft marketplace. I'm longed into bnb and I'm not selling until it hit my goal price. Investing in bnb is a wise decision these days.
Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:46:15 PM

We can't know exactly when it is safe to invest into BNB. But for the ones who are planning to HODL their BNB, I believe it is still okay to buy. Because I think we will see the price reaching thousands of dollars in the future.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 11:33:42 PM

Is it safe to invest in BNB now?
When BNB price was still $200, there is "Is it safe to invest in BNB now?"
When the price hits $300, there is the question "Is it safe to invest in BNB now?"
When the price is around $400, asking again "Is it safe to invest in BNB now?"
When the price $600, there is also still "Is it safe to invest in BNB now?"

Just ask for similar questions every time the pump of BNB and we will be left by others.
This is about bravery, readiness, and more about management control of the emotion, risks, and money.

Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 11:34:43 PM

We can't know exactly when it is safe to invest into BNB.
Yes, purely depends on the person who wants to invest/buy it. Choose the right time to buy and make an achievable target in the near future. Because it is in the bullish season, I think it is better to invest in the short term only. Buy BNB this week, then plan to sell after the next few weeks. But this way doesn't guarantee safety, it always has risks.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 12:11:27 PM

The question itself is dangerous. If an investment is safe, it means there is no big reward. The risk reward ratio usually holds true. If you are looking for big rewards, you have to take risks accordingly. BNB is well positioned, yes, but I wouldn't consider it a safe investment in the classical sense.

Risk but profitable too. BNB is unpredictable and people are always saying it is overpriced. I just heard it whenever it was $20 and still the price is $500+ which was $600+ in the last week and till now hearing it is overpriced from many people around me. Position is good now before they are starting another project and another burning segment.

That's how it should be. If you are eager to taking a risk there should be a reward in it for you. BNB is a good investment I think. I like the exchange a lot and use it almost exclusively.

They are the best in the best in the market.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: