Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinX (BCX) - Future Society Proof Cryptocurrency  (Read 19704 times)
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:49:55 AM

Any exchanges allowing deposits of this coin yet?

Why do they block deposit and withdrawal?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
netbity

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:41:11 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 11:26:22 AM by netbity

Any exchanges allowing deposits of this coin yet?

Why do they block deposit and withdrawal?

aex88.com
netbity

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:02:40 AM

I am looking for a light wallet for BitcoinX (preferably for Linux). Github repository of BitcoinX only offers me full node.
Is there any light wallet for BitcoinX (like Electrum) which let import private keys?

Download light wallet from this website:

https://bitpie.com/
neon23

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:27:29 AM

Any alternative? Deposit on aex88 is malfunctioned.
iUNeIV

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:27:00 AM

Hello,
I have a question? Like BitcoinX use the algo: blake2b. Can I mine with an AntMiner A3?
iUNeIV

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:31:16 AM

BitcoinX uses which version of blake2b? The one that we can mine with an ASIC or that of sia (blake2b-sia)
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:46:29 PM

Is there currently an exchange on which the coin can be traded without any restrictions on deposit and withdrawal?
docteur.steel

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:12:27 PM

hello, have you like me problem for send bcx with the official bitcoinX core windows wallet ? i have 7 actives connexion , block history is update, but when i try to send bcx, even just for change bcx to an other of my own bcx adress of my wallet, i  see transaction is offline without any diffusion ! it s work only 1 time or 2, 10 days ago.....

bcx network is down or what Huh?
fallenkeith2011

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 03:13:08 PM

it kinda looks like a general bitcoin clone, what makes this one different btw?
vimp666

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:37:03 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2020, 12:32:26 PM by vimp666

This coin is thrown by the developers. On all exchanges that still trade in BCX, the deposit is closed.Apparently some kind of transaction failure on the network. I do not think that the coin is worthy of attention. If only someone does not want to revive it. At the moment, the coin is dead.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:22:45 PM

This coin is thrown by the developers. On all exchanges that still trade in BCX, the deposit is closed.Apparently some kind of transaction failure on the network. I do not think that the coin is worthy of attention. If only someone does not want to revive it. At the moment, the coin is dead.

This is clear, I see that there is no active activity in this thread whether it's an article, announcement, or news that leads to the development of BCX. It's better to leave here because it certainly won't be continued.
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:04:56 PM

This is clear, I see that there is no active activity in this thread whether it's an article, announcement, or news that leads to the development of BCX. It's better to leave here because it certainly won't be continued.
Ufornately, the website https://bcx.org/ seems to be dead...
Someone can confirm than Huobi is working fine (deposit a,d withdrawal BTX) ?
Any serious exchange to buy/sell BTX ?

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
docteur.steel

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 05:05:07 AM

my bitcoinx wallet can't find node and download blockchain
someone can give to me the ip of a bitcoinx node?Huh?

thanks
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 08:36:04 PM

These kinds of scams mostly done by hindus in india. This blockchain was also developed by hindus (India)

Ufornately, the website https://bcx.org/ seems to be dead...
Someone can confirm than Huobi is working fine (deposit a,d withdrawal BTX) ?
Any serious exchange to buy/sell BTX ?

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
dextronomous

Activity: 428
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:00:41 PM

hello, have you like me problem for send bcx with the official bitcoinX core windows wallet ? i have 7 actives connexion , block history is update, but when i try to send bcx, even just for change bcx to an other of my own bcx adress of my wallet, i  see transaction is offline without any diffusion ! it s work only 1 time or 2, 10 days ago.....

bcx network is down or what Huh?

you have some active connections with someone, mine won't connect at all any version, not the daemon or wallet.
strange errors inside debug.log. getting crazier eery day.
 Undecided
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:45:04 AM

Hi,
Anyone have any nodes please?
gduroch62

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 05:07:53 PM

Hi,
Anyone have any nodes please?

Looks like this project is going to be resurrected!

https://www.bcxtalk.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: