Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA  (Read 3193 times)
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 05:10:36 PM

After great crash and BNB going down I sold nearly all my CAKE coins. Anyways I love and trust this project. I think 3 digits isn't impossible for this coin. I want to invest in it but I wanna see Bitcoin s price recovering, in other words, bulls to return back.
I don't hold much of this coin, but I really like what it has. BSC is indeed creating strong competition with different platforms. As for a major DEX on BSC then I think it will pick up growth in the near term.
Having CAKE maybe is something more profitable. Cake is safer, a major DEX platform on BSC. I have sold a bit of mine BTC to put it into CAKE, wish my decision will be beneficiary. I'll be glad to see more growth in near future. Situation is quite challenging but i'm taking this as sense of long term.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 02:37:13 PM

I think $100 will reach in new year 2022. Investment trends are always changing, we have to follow changes in order to continue to profit, more than 75% of my current portfolios I save on 4 SWAP coins namely Uniswap, Sushi, Pancake, and ZKSwap and happy because the value continues to increase.
veeman

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 12:27:42 PM

100 is possible. They will go deflationary soon alongside lending and borrowing.
Moon time is coming

Its why I have not sold a single piece since 40. Next time i cashout will be way over ATH.

I have been in it since week 1 and have amassed 1.3m cakes with 2500-3000 being earnt a day. I count my blessings everyday I found CAKE. Made bank on matic and others recently but still holding CAKE
Will not sell especially at these values and neither should anyone else. Its a goldmine

Join us on https://t.me/whalearmy
Have quite a few of the cake chefs on it too.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:10:26 PM

your explanation is very informative and it is clear that you are doing a lot of research on these two most popular platform. 32$ was overrated price for uni when market correction is started uni is back in real price btw cake has no big fall down and still survive with good market value. cake has many use cases which are more than uni.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 07:50:52 AM

I think $100 will reach in new year 2022. Investment trends are always changing, we have to follow changes in order to continue to profit, more than 75% of my current portfolios I save on 4 SWAP coins namely Uniswap, Sushi, Pancake, and ZKSwap and happy because the value continues to increase.
Indeed, you have great holding. Pancake will ever hit $100? that’s the big question mark. I have made my research a very long time ago, I started stacking CAKE when at $25 but from that point It's going down. Anyway, I'll go long and won't release my staking until hit $100 at least.
100$ pancake price goal is big according to its supply. circulating supply is is less then 25% and total supply is around 200 million. 100$ price means 20 billion dollar marketcap of total supply. thats huge
also pancake have competitors and they are all growing. but with the 16th quarterly BNB token burn makes it possible more future bnb burn will push pancake price up
pancake also depend on binance smart chain ecosystem, if new project will launched in bsc and used pancake as trading platform or liquidity provider it will make fundamental better, cake demand will also increase by this new project. In altcoin season 100$ as target was not impossible , so far we know there is no limitation when coin pumped or dumped.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:45:36 AM

I think its too long if wait to 2022, another Dex coins could take the moment if Bullrun happens in 2021.
I see BSC have so many DEX options too.
with many decentralized exchanges based on binance smart chain , investors concern must be splited . We still bake and other dex in bsc which is trying developt project as best they could to get investors. This year will be the moment for exchanges swap , there are alot dex project succesfully launched in market and price maintained. If we see another bullrun in Q4 , maybe all of DEX price will explode parallelly with trading volume.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 06:03:52 PM

I am quite happy with the way things are going for my Cake investment. I invested a long time ago when it was just 2 dollars or so (bought some under 2 and some over 2 but average comes to 2.2) and since I staked it for so long that I now have a lot more, which if I calculate how much I spent makes it under 1.5 for me give or take because I have been farming it for so long. Which means that I really have to worry about nothing in this market since I am already in profit enough that I could sell now, hell the price could drop 50% and I would still be in profit.

However that is exactly why I am not worried about the price and if it falls, that is why I can hold it for so long, I can sell some of my cake and make the investment back and then keep the rest at the worst case. I am just going to sit and wait for it to go to 100 dollars, I know it can do it, maybe in year or maybe in 3 years but it will definitely do it one day.

onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 04:46:26 PM

I think its too long if wait to 2022, another Dex coins could take the moment if Bullrun happens in 2021.
I see BSC have so many DEX options too.
with many decentralized exchanges based on binance smart chain , investors concern must be splited . We still bake and other dex in bsc which is trying developt project as best they could to get investors. This year will be the moment for exchanges swap , there are alot dex project succesfully launched in market and price maintained. If we see another bullrun in Q4 , maybe all of DEX price will explode parallelly with trading volume.
It is available for anyone to check. A DEX project such as BAKE, CAKE, or any other would be a very worthy investment in the upcoming months. I believe it's unnecessary to say that CAKE is the best thing because we have a variety of options. However, DEX like Pancakeswap did its numbers because every single token in the  Binance blockchain would goes through CAKE.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 11:15:15 AM

After great crash and BNB going down I sold nearly all my CAKE coins. Anyways I love and trust this project. I think 3 digits isn't impossible for this coin. I want to invest in it but I wanna see Bitcoin s price recovering, in other words, bulls to return back.

A little late but finally you took profit, that's the only important thing here. I remember we bought this coin in single digits and sold it time to time and made nice profit, I'm waiting lower prices to buy back again. Current price is not attractive to buy-back but if we see single digits again I'll definitely jump in. 3 digit numbers are possible if we have another bull run, hopefully this winter. Following the price but don't touch it yet.
After a month passed I still don't regret my decision dumping my CAKE. Although right after Bitcoin hit 28000 something I thought to reenter CAKE and BNB. I felt like if prices stay above my buying point I would keep generating money by staking. I was right but too scared. Sad.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 04:59:40 PM

maybe if the crypto market cap has become even bigger, we know that pancake is the main decentralized exchange on the bsc network and uniswap on the erc network, so both have an important role in each chain.
if only CAKE reaches 100, maybe uniswap is already at 120-150$.
I think CAKE could go back to the last ath range, somewhere there or something special will happen. It depends on how Bitcoin moves, and how much high crypto market cap gains, if everything happen in order by the end of the year CAKE could hit $100 or significantly more. Few experts used to guarantee that it'll reach $100 by the summer.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:32:19 PM

Yes! you are saying right mate. cake coin has the potential that its price will reach to 100$ in near future. Last time cake cake coin made ATH (all time high) record of 44$. The next wave of bull run is starting soon and in this wave cake coin can easily hit 100$ price. The team of cake coin is very strong and as well as project too. Pancakeswap is the dex exchange of cake coin. So, hold cake coins for future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Handpari

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 09:03:42 AM

Cake is great and will double in value this year
Cake token returns 100% APY on pancake swaps and is it’s the native token. I don’t think those rates will last forever but valve of coin goes up incredibly fast also. Most my passive income I make from cake.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 03:03:51 PM

I've tried trading this Cake token several times, and the results are pretty good. and if you look at the market movements that occur, it is possible that Cake will continue to rise
By the looks of it and it's been running on Cake this year, it's definitely very good to trade on Cake, because the increase is really pretty decent and can even be said to be extraordinary for those who love Cake in this year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 08:10:06 PM

I agree with you, because CAKE is indeed a very good and useful project, so it is only natural that the price of CAKE can increase very high and reach $100, moreover CAKE is one of the projects from BSC and currently BSC is very popular, so it will make easier for the price of CAKE to increase very high, so I'm very sure that the price of CAKE will definitely reach $100 or more when the next altseason occurs.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 11:13:40 PM

Cake token returns 100% APY on pancake swaps and is it’s the native token. I don’t think those rates will last forever but valve of coin goes up incredibly fast also. Most my passive income I make from cake.
Really i was not aware of the pancakeswap APY because i never bothered to check them, but when i heard about users making a healthy profit in staking coins i was curious to check them out and now i am staking a few coins and i am planning to add a few as well and i might be staking or provide liquidity for a while and then i would book the profit before the next major correction.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 06:47:15 AM

I agree with you, because CAKE is indeed a very good and useful project, so it is only natural that the price of CAKE can increase very high and reach $100, moreover CAKE is one of the projects from BSC and currently BSC is very popular, so it will make easier for the price of CAKE to increase very high, so I'm very sure that the price of CAKE will definitely reach $100 or more when the next altseason occurs.

Without Cake, the BSC network wouldn't be so popular. Cake is a coin where both new investors and old investors meet. The APY rate is still very good and anyone interested in staking has this coin, which makes it stronger. Most of the staked coins are not reliable, but cake is quite reliable.
But I don't know if it can be $100 this year. The bull may not last that long Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 07:49:28 PM

Without Cake, the BSC network wouldn't be so popular. Cake is a coin where both new investors and old investors meet. The APY rate is still very good and anyone interested in staking has this coin, which makes it stronger. Most of the staked coins are not reliable, but cake is quite reliable.
But I don't know if it can be $100 this year. The bull may not last that long Smiley

The point is not even the most bullish cycle of the market, but the fact that Cake's tokenomics are still inflationary, but the PCS team promised a later transition to deflationary tokenomics. Also, the price of Cake is influenced by the price of BNB and news regarding Binance itself. So I think in the current cycle, $ 100 per Cake is just a dream.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 11:55:16 PM

Really i was not aware of the pancakeswap APY because i never bothered to check them, but when i heard about users making a healthy profit in staking coins i was curious to check them out and now i am staking a few coins and i am planning to add a few as well and i might be staking or provide liquidity for a while and then i would book the profit before the next major correction.
If you are gonna do liquidity, make sure you have known about impermanent loss. Most of people don't aware with impermanent loss and just blindly put their money into liquidity,and when the price of the coin is rise and they want to sell it. They would only get smaller amount compared while they did the liquidity.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 01:31:48 AM

Pancakeswap is fascinating with a variety of forms, so we can make more profits. The trend of using DEXs is growing in popularity and with a leading product from BSC, this only takes time to prove. Basically your $100 goal is pretty big, I think it will take a long time for it to happen.

lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 06:12:26 AM

Pancakeswap is fascinating with a variety of forms, so we can make more profits. The trend of using DEXs is growing in popularity and with a leading product from BSC, this only takes time to prove. Basically your $100 goal is pretty big, I think it will take a long time for it to happen.

So as what my opinion, the target price $100 was too high, i wonder from current price x3 is good chance to exit since i have small bag with them. However, CAKE is very good now, considering that there are many similar coin from other Dexes, only CAKE which I think will be able to grow in the next five years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: