Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade + study = great combination  (Read 745 times)
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 09:32:29 AM

In my opinion, those social trading platforms are not well established and so will surely impose great danger. And at the same time you are putting yourself on a much greater risk because it's a copy trading. Copying trades of someone else is not a good choice because there is always this possibility of them losing their game. It is much better if you first study basic analysis on trading then just do it on your own using well known exchanges rather than doing it easy. Playing easy won't bring you anything, trust me, it is a universal law. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 11:04:19 AM

I personally believe that trading by copy-trading veterans traders to make money while studying to learn how to analyze the market by oneself is a great combination. I believe that it's a great source of motivation for every new traders when they are making money with trades.
However, you'd be cheating yourself if because of the money you're making, you stop learning how to trade. I realize that is the case of quite a lot of people who started with copy trading. They, because of the money, ignore the hard fact that they have to actually learn how analyze the market and place these trades by themselves

sapiko1337

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 11:12:33 AM

Hi! i just start live streaming some premium indicators trading so if you want you can chek it https://www.twitch.tv/easytradegoat
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 12:24:18 PM

I came across this article and definately want to share it with you: https://techbullion.com/best-5-crypto-social-trading-platforms/

It's worth reading if you would like to start crypto trading and don’t know from what and where to start.

Just imagine, “you simply let someone else develop the trading strategy for you by directly copying the exact same trades they make”. In addition, you can analyze and study the crypto market and strategies you followed, and interact with the traders.

I agree with the author's choice. Those platforms are interesting in their own way, and traders of different levels and with different goals can find the right platform.

Coinmatics is a new and fast-growing platform that will be good for beginners since it has a user-friendly UI and intuitive tools. I think almost everyone knows about eToro, and it is the best match for advanced users (just check their multi-functional platform). Zulutrade has a huge education base in addition to forex and copy trading. The fans of cloud-based systems will like Zagnaly and Shrimpy. I am fascinated by this discovery in our crypto world. What do you think about such crypto copy trading platforms? If you ised some of them I want to hear your experince.

Of course, we can agree with you that trading and learning is the right thing to do, but if we are talking about choosing platforms for this, how about the right choice? If, for example, a beginner wants to copy other people's bets and study, where is the guarantee that he will find the right place for this. I am not saying that the platforms proposed by the article are bad, but it is always difficult for beginners to take the first step, since they will basically fail. But I believe that if you want to learn how to trade, then you will have to enter different platforms, try your hand and learn on the go. I believe that everyone should go through this difficult path, since the most important thing in this is practice.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 02:08:18 PM

snipped...

Of course, we can agree with you that trading and learning is the right thing to do, but if we are talking about choosing platforms for this, how about the right choice? If, for example, a beginner wants to copy other people's bets and study, where is the guarantee that he will find the right place for this. I am not saying that the platforms proposed by the article are bad, but it is always difficult for beginners to take the first step, since they will basically fail. But I believe that if you want to learn how to trade, then you will have to enter different platforms, try your hand and learn on the go. I believe that everyone should go through this difficult path, since the most important thing in this is practice.
It is a newbie platform, nobody gives the try to copy/paste their strategy coz we know what it possible ends.

And in the first place, there is no reason why we have to follow these people for the fact that they never give any proof that their strategy really working. Following them, do the copy/paste isn't learning of becoming good in trading but this gives us a reason why we fail.

Besides, we can learn trading without these people, we can make our own strategy from the ideas we get watching online trading and from our friends.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 02:35:38 PM

Yes without ponder and information not conceivable to be a proficient trader,Without information is like a gmabing.You ought to consider from your exchange is critical marvel and learn from past encounter is imperative one. In case you're not prepared to memorize of exchanging, you won't get a sound information on exchanging. The stage is additionally a vital one in exchanging. You'll be able select a bitcoin to exchange in a long run.Also a few altcoins have potential to HODL for long run.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 03:21:13 PM

I agree that studying and trading and doing them both forever is the way to go. You can't just study first and trade later, or you can't just trade and not study, you have to start with studying and trading together and never stop either of them, you have to keep trading both of them to make money. If you study for even 10 years and just stop studying, eventually trading world will move to a different level and leave you aside, that is why you should always keep studying, doesn't matter if you have been trading for 30 years, just keep learning and keep trading so that you are aware of all the newest things in the world of finance and trading.

I personally never really understood trading that well, I study it and do it a bit but I know that the best way for me is to keep buying more and more and hold them all, that way I could make more money and make it easily, otherwise I may end up losing a lot for doing something I do not understand.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 06:26:00 PM

~
Copy trading? Heck I won't even attempt that kind of strategy, even if it counts as a strategy.
I also do software development and it's like copying someone else's code with just changing variable.
I don't think you'll be able to analyze and study the market itself by doing that, well sometimes you can't really understand the market because coins have their own volatility in price anyway.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 06:52:02 PM

~
Copy trading? Heck I won't even attempt that kind of strategy, even if it counts as a strategy.
I also do software development and it's like copying someone else's code with just changing variable.
I don't think you'll be able to analyze and study the market itself by doing that, well sometimes you can't really understand the market because coins have their own volatility in price anyway.
You have a point, But newbies on programming do copy codes or rely on pre-made codes on the internet for them to imitate it or figure out how can they do it. In the process of learning, It is very helpful to rely on something that has been proven and just figure out how they did the original owner do that. Copy trading isn't that bad if you are learning from it but if you just rely on it forever without learning anything well that's just like copying someone else code and just changing its variable for your own good.

I believed that we have different ways of learning and finding the most efficient learning for yourself is the best. As long as we ended up on our goal, It's fine.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 07:49:26 PM

You are right, I think of the many traders who act like this are copying trades hoping to make a short profit. That's his choice but I totally disagree with this. According to my trading experience, since 2010 not all copy trades are free, even paid ones ensure that every entry will be profitable. I am more interested in independent analysis through technical and fundamental. This will become a good habit and make it easier for you not to rely on other people to make decisions.
yes, I have tried copy trading on a platform but the results did not match me...
I learned one by one which traders made the most profit in the last 1 month and then tried to 'copy' the trades that were made, for a while I was satisfied but it turned out that someone's luck could not be imitated. it is much more comfortable to trade with your own decisions and analysis.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 08:26:36 PM

You are right, I think of the many traders who act like this are copying trades hoping to make a short profit. That's his choice but I totally disagree with this. According to my trading experience, since 2010 not all copy trades are free, even paid ones ensure that every entry will be profitable. I am more interested in independent analysis through technical and fundamental. This will become a good habit and make it easier for you not to rely on other people to make decisions.
yes, I have tried copy trading on a platform but the results did not match me...
I learned one by one which traders made the most profit in the last 1 month and then tried to 'copy' the trades that were made, for a while I was satisfied but it turned out that someone's luck could not be imitated. it is much more comfortable to trade with your own decisions and analysis.
It doesnt really give out that feel of satisfaction eh? but rather end up on regretting on losing money without doing anything or you havent made out your own analysis right? This is the common feeling
on where people do lost up money without having any effort.

Its better to lose up money with your own analysis at least you do know that you are really learning up something and striving on your own.Once you do get such knowledge and grasping out
something then it would really be piled up and would be relevant on longer runs.

When you do tend to follow others then you can still make out learning where trying to observe on how things had been done.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 10:37:09 PM

I think that I never know about this copy trading method and some exchanges or platforms also provide this. However, will it really work well o others?
Probably initially, this can be used for the newcomers and also someone who wants to learn about trading. however, if we have been learning from our experiences and also doing some research, it is better to combine or even conform to the new strategy of us to do trading.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 10:45:23 PM

I think that I never know about this copy trading method and some exchanges or platforms also provide this. However, will it really work well o others?
Probably initially, this can be used for the newcomers and also someone who wants to learn about trading. however, if we have been learning from our experiences and also doing some research, it is better to combine or even conform to the new strategy of us to do trading.
Well, I agree with you on this point. I have heard many stories in copy trading and one of the most well-known trading site is Etoro. Many newcomers in trading wanted to learn in copy trading because it is a quick and easy way to learn in trading while practicing and having some experience already in trading, the best move here is you will combine the research and copy trading and don't depend only on the copy trading alone. However, there are too many negative possibilities that you perhaps to consider in copy trading because you perhaps copied a nonprofitable one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 10:45:32 PM

Perhaps, copy/paste trading is only a stepping stone for a beginner to learn as soon they will make their own journey when they are ready enough to face the risk. The wrong thing is that if we keep relying on this always and this gives us no way to improve our knowledge and skills.

Well, a lazy person will take this forever and there is no way also that he can reach his goal. And we want a change, it is a need for us to have our own strategy coming from our past experience.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:00:29 AM

I thought you will give an idea or something knowledgeable advice on how to trade just because the title says, "Trade + study = great combination", do you think this is relevant to your post?

I never tried copy trading but I have heard, using this feature sometimes mislead newbies to losing their funds, so I suggest having a full study first and don't rely on copy-paste trading because the movement of the market will not repeat itself for the copy-paste trading.  Trading isn't an easy task of gaining money and there's nothing to hurry if you didn't have yet knowledge and skills on it.
The title did mislead me too, I thought there was something worth reading but then it was just some user shilling something. I don't know how to answer because what exactly is being studied, there is an array of fields that can be studied by anyone so we will leave it at that. Copy trading will work if you checked the portfolio of the person that you are copying and you have the money to sponge the possibility of losses that you are going to get when you copy trade.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 08:47:20 AM

It is a newbie platform, nobody gives the try to copy/paste their strategy coz we know what it possible ends.

And in the first place, there is no reason why we have to follow these people for the fact that they never give any proof that their strategy really working. Following them, do the copy/paste isn't learning of becoming good in trading but this gives us a reason why we fail.

Besides, we can learn trading without these people, we can make our own strategy from the ideas we get watching online trading and from our friends.
Binance has something like that.. sort of? There is a place where it allows people to share their profile, I do not remember where it was but I remember seeing a guy who turned 70k into 1 million dollars in the past 1 year using leverages or something, he bought futures a lot and at the right times when bitcoin was moving up (which it did mostly this year) and he made that kind of profit, and I have seen his profile and how he made that money, which is why I know that binance has it, just couldn't find it for anyone else (or even find that person again), hence maybe I am wrong.

It is really not a smart move to follow someone because even if they made money once, doesn't mean that they will keep making money, that is the biggest challenge, making money is possible but keep doing that for a very long period of time may not be something successful, hence that is why I stay away from that.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 11:36:10 AM

There are tons of free resources on trading that gives insight on an asset, its current market movement, and the general sentiment of traders towards the said asset. You can copy their position while learning a thing or two on their analyses, for free. Tradingview, for one, gives you some traders' insight on the market and sometimes their position, though the site never really asked for premium membership unless you want the added features.

Anyways, copying someone's trades without really knowing their reasoning on those decisions are kinda useless since you won't understand much about how they came up with that trade in the first place. If you're a beginner trader, spending money on learning is acceptable, though if you can get it for free, why not take that route?

Information and learning regarding trading can be found freely with the use of internet which is a great help to newbie and even in the regular trader indeed. To be honest learning about trading should be consistent and we shouldn't get tired of it because as long as the technology and the blockchain of cryptocurrency kept on updating then alsp we should equip ourselves with abundant knowledge and yep it is a great combination to become a good trader.
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 01:21:49 PM

Without studying trading, you will not have a chance to buy low and sell high because you will not know when it comes. Even if you already learn about trading, that will not be enough to get that time. You need to have experience because the more experience you have plus trading skills, that will help you analyze the coin. If you can have that, you will make a profit, and I think you will become a pro trader who can analyze the market in any conditions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 01:57:53 PM

I had already given up on copy trading from other sources I took the pain to study how to trade to avoid following other traders signal whose veracity isn't verified having had some streak of loses when I copied trade in forex factory as a forex trader, now as a cryptocurrency trader I studied hard to develop my strategy based on candlestick patterns and Price Action this would enable me to take personal decisions when trading.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 02:34:08 PM

- Copy trading will not please anyone, although this method from the very beginning has the good characteristics that we will not need too much experience, we can follow in the heels of professionals and make a profit but the market and exchanges will not give us such an easy gift, this method has problems as it involves leveraged trading. The starter will not have too much spread when setting the order while we are the ones placing orders behind them, the price difference will be quite large, don't fall for this simple trap, try to win with our skills

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌