Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or Bitcoin which is best.  (Read 4681 times)
toangcmnr

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 02:29:56 PM

BTC was born first, so it is currently in the top 1. But ETH has a good foundation and is applied by many projects. I think ETH future will be better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:43:41 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins

To be frank, there is nothing to compare here, Bitcoin is the king and the top cryptocurrency not just because it is the first but because it offers the most decentralized blockchain, secure and reliable, and because of this reliability made a lot of people to value it more than any other crypto; so yes it is the best.
On the part of Ethereum, Ethereum is good as well, in fact it is the most valuable altcoin but I don't think it can be compared to Bitcoin, rather I will say Ethereum knows it's place in the crypto space and thus keeping to it. I have never seen any sort of competition between Ethereum and Bitcoin, in fact no coin is competing with Bitcoin.
In addition, when you see news of most big cooperations buying cryptocurrency, which coin do they mostly buy? Bitcoin, because they know it can be trusted while on the other hand, when you see most cooperation looking for a blockchain to work on, they mostly go for Ethereum because it offers the best smart contracts; so you can see there is no competition between them, so no need for comparison.
Thus, you can invest in both or any of them depending on your capital.
Nasuhalugu

Activity: 414
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 10:36:55 AM

Bitcoin is the best in my opinion for long term investment. For me, choosing BTC as a long-term investment option will provide a lot of benefits by accumulating little by little. Because in terms of price, BTC is more expensive than ETH.

Last year I thought the same, Bitcoin is the best long term investment. But since the rally in alt coins this year we should consider more coins to invest in long term. In my opinion is ETH the strongest alt coin and we should hold it. Instead of choosing one or the other, I am trying to buy 65% BTC and 35% ETH for any new inestment.
It is already very good if you dare to make such decisions (65% BTC and 35% ETH) for every new investment. If I may add, although I say BTC is good for long-term investment, of course we must also prepare a second plan to anticipate the opposite. So you have to be careful too.
Please continue.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:00:21 AM

I think it's a cycle. My consideration in investing that can provide benefits is that it is better to choose a definite coin (BTC).
Therefore, our task now is to think of ways to make getting those difficult coins easy.
what's so hard? if you have a large capital you can buy it easily. this doesn't make sense I guess.

BTC or ETH I think are currently interrelated in the market. BTC affects the altcoin market. and we all benefit from the BTC pump. looks like we are entering a new rally. BTC or ETH, if you can take advantage of the momentum created in the market then you will benefit.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:15:06 AM

Both projects are strong and really good project but both of them have a high fee which is not suited for micro transactions, this is one that I hate in these two great coins and sometimes the transaction is longer than usual but if I'm going to choose from one of the two I think Ethereum because there's a lot of projects under the Ethereum or ERC-20 since i'm more on an altcoin person I think ETH is the best for me.

David.Jack

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 12:15:51 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2021, 12:43:35 PM by David.Jack

ETH is a smart contract chain and BTC is a single coin base chain.ETH and BTC are the same good but have different system features. BTC is the first framework structure initiation of Cryptocurrency and its price should be higher than ETH chain price. But we can't be predicted the future as well as what is going with the ETH price.  
oprahwindfury

Activity: 563
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 02:56:43 PM

You can't analyze them straightforwardly since the two of them have their own utilization case. BTC drives the entire market, in spite of Ethereum's huge exchange charges there are still a great deal of Ethereum allies and a ton of activities utilizing their foundation. There is no sense looking at great digital currencies as they fill various needs and they are the top coins in crypto.

thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 03:08:07 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins
Both (BTC and ETH) have the best opportunity to invest. However, investing for the long term cannot guarantee that it will always be profitable. That's my opinion which of course can not be used as a material for your consideration. Because you must have other views, especially from your own knowledge that can strengthen your confidence.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 03:20:34 PM

You can't analyze them straightforwardly since the two of them have their own utilization case. BTC drives the entire market, in spite of Ethereum's huge exchange charges there are still a great deal of Ethereum allies and a ton of activities utilizing their foundation. There is no sense looking at great digital currencies as they fill various needs and they are the top coins in crypto.

They've both working along-side in terms of market movements.

Each time Bitcoin jumped ETH is there to follow, but looking to your statement where I see good point stating that ETH have its own chain where communities are enjoying utilizing the very use of the system. While Bitcoin at the top since it was the first crypto being acknowledge globally.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 03:24:36 PM

The two crypto (bitcoin and Eth) are the two most popular crypto today and it is very difficult to determine which is the best between the two, but in terms of technology they both run on a technology called Blockchain, which is a ledger for recording activities that cannot be tampered with , so that with its decentralized concept, there is no central authority that can regulate the two cryptos, but there is a slight difference between thereum and bitcoin, namely ethereum uses a concept called smart contracts.
In terms of function and usability of course we all know that the two cryptos have almost the same use, namely as transaction fees, investments and others but I personally prefer bitcoin as a long-term asset, while ethereum I prioritize as a short-term trading asset.

ETH or bitcoin? I think both are good and good to invest. good or not both depends on how you understand the movement of both.
you estimate wrong, then you lose, correct in estimating and buying at the right time and selling at the right time, I can guess you are a lucky person.

Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 04:01:09 PM

I'm sure most people said that BTC is a safer and more secure cryptocurrency. Of course there is only one king at the moment, but that could change soon.
Bitcoin currently has a scalability problem and is not suitable for micropayments. Ethereum has a problem with high fees. However, with the introduction of ETH 2.0, this problem should disappear. If this happens, Ethereum will have a chance to catch up with the popularity and price of Bitcoin. So in my opinion, the better investment potential is in Ethereum.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 05:00:12 PM

why is everyone always trying to compare the two before I saw this thread I also saw a lot of the same threads like comparing eth and bnb and comparing other coins. I'm a little confused about this, why does everyone always compare one with the other? will by this comparison one of the coins will increase and will it be profitable? the answer is definitely no because both have a support base between one and the other. I don't mean to patronize but I can only suggest why is there always a comparison here? why don't we just do it in both. the reason is very clear bitcoin has transformed into a very good coin apart from its volatility bitcoin is also a coin that is very much touted the future will be bright, besides eth is a good alternative to invest in the long term because eth has a clear founder . In addition, ethereum is also developed by many developers. With that, ethereum has become one of the most trusted platforms.
What's more, the blockchain makes the Ether currency a decentralized system.
So why are you so busy comparing the two, if you can do both, why should you choose one?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 11:28:22 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are very good and the best options for investing. You need to know that Bitcoin is the parent of altcoins and Ethereum is the king of altcoins. So one of the ways to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum is for you to buy them at a low price. So ETH and BTC are the best for long term investment and you will be able to make a lot of money

What if both prices are currently on the increase. Do we have to wait cheap? For me, the right way to invest in BTC and ETH is buying with the current amount of capital available. If the capital we have can only buy 0.000001 BTC, then just buy it first. So no need to wait.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:34:30 AM

If you had ask this question five years ago, not many people in cryptocurrency would have mentioned bitcoin and ethereum in the same sentence, People would continue mentioning bitcoin alone! Bitcoin have come a long way and ethereum is catching on fast! Ethereum have make cryptocurrency to be more robust, realistic and adoptable! I recommend bitcoin and ethereum but I will say buy much more ethereum!

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:48:24 AM

If you had ask this question five years ago, not many people in cryptocurrency would have mentioned bitcoin and ethereum in the same sentence, People would continue mentioning bitcoin alone! Bitcoin have come a long way and ethereum is catching on fast! Ethereum have make cryptocurrency to be more robust, realistic and adoptable! I recommend bitcoin and ethereum but I will say buy much more ethereum!

How popular was Bitcoin five years ago? Bitcoin also made a lot of progress during the last five years. And in case of Ethereum, the ICO occurred in 2014 and the project wasn't fully developed until the end of 2015. So hardly anyone knew about Ethereum five years back. Both the cryptos have made amazing progress during this period. In case of Ethereum, it managed to increase it's market cap by $300 billion, while for Bitcoin the same figure stands at $730 billion. And if you want to argue that Ethereum has managed a better growth, then I would disagree. Till now, Ethereum has been unable to shake off its dependency on Bitcoin.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:51:58 AM

Bitcoin is only becoming an investment assets right now, just few people doing crypto transaction with bitcoin, they only hold it on their address for investment purpose. Meanwhile Ethereum could do both investment and transaction in a good way, there are also many good tokens under Ethereum with very good transaction speed and cheap fee. So right now people will choose eth over bitcoin. IMO
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 06:10:09 PM

For me, the two coins are like heaven and earth, but side by side, like the price situation in the market, of course, everyone wants to have them.  If we look at the previous year, the price of ETH and BTC was very far and increasing.  This is of course a factor from the increasing popularity of crypto coins, making BTC and ETH prices soar.  For the choice, we can determine that the two coins are very suitable for investment.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 06:39:17 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are good for investment. Bitcoin is bitcoin and Ethereum is Ethereum, they are totally different. You can choice any,  but many people’s first choice is bitcoin. If you want to invest btc or eth, then i say take it for long term. 
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:52:45 PM

For future investment aren't the two coins equally good? because if we take a few years back then all coins started from low prices even for Ethereum and Bitcoin was still relatively low at that time, so for now it is the best thing to keep BTC as an asset in the future.

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:35:58 PM

the best coin for investment is bitcoin. because bitcoin is the currency of the future. so we have to make bitcoin investment as a long-term investment. because bitcoin has the potential to continue to increase every year. and you can see and read the history of bitcoin, starting from 1000 bitcoin to buy 1 pizza until now you can buy a luxury car with 1 bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: