Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔴🥇 NERC | Nergame- Go to the next level 🥇🔴  (Read 303 times)
nergame (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 02:11:04 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2022, 09:55:25 AM by nergame

What is Nergame

Nergame is an interactive entertainment platform where the users can create, interact, and share between them trying to overcome different challenges while they share it with their mobile phones in live streaming.

What is Nercoin

NERC is a token used as change media for event participation inside the Nergame platform. As with the other ERC20 tokens, all the interactions with NERC are inside the Ethereum blockchain. This blockchain and its wallets are widely used these days and its use is very simple.

NERC Distribution

The total NERC supply is 7.000.000.

The NERC distribution will be the following:
- 40% Distribution.
- 25% Dev Team.
- 20% Platform use.
- 10% Airdrop
- 5% Rewards

The App

Nergame is a multimedia platform dedicated to interactive entertainment and focused on today's public. The platform's working is very simple. There are 2 types of users, the players, and the viewers. The players are the users in charge of doing the challenges and stream it live through their mobile phones. The viewers are the users in charge of seeing these challenges, live but also deferred, and can vote on these challenges.

Available now on Google Play and IOS!

Google Play Store
Apple App Store

Full description:
https://i.ibb.co/yFwjBkp/nergame-forum-post.png

Helpful links

Whitepaper
https://whitepaper.nergame.app

NERC Token
https://bscscan.com/token/0x76cf04ae25b6669583cdad2dde02d3f2fbe63923

Nergame Dev Status
You can see our current Milestone board here.

How to contact Nergame
Visit us here Nergame.
Talk to us here Telegram.
Follow us here Twitter, Medium, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2021, 08:25:23 PM

Reserved
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 08:26:20 PM

Reserved
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 03:13:18 PM

total supply which is quite ideal and can push up prices in the future. but I see the allocation for the team is very much up to 25%. How do you anticipate a coin dump due to the impact of the team?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 08:23:27 AM

Hi!, we anticipate it blocking this percentage to the Dev team. So up to 1 year, the team cannot operate with his part of coins. Also, the coin is deflationary and the value will be increased in every event because we will burn 5% of the total coins earned in the event. This will make it more interesting to the team and also our holders to hold the coin instead to sell it.
republicrypto

Activity: 1400
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 06:42:52 PM

this token created on waves platform, right ?
by the way, may i know the initial price from this project ?
regards
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 08:27:49 PM

regards

Yes, for now, it's a WAVES token, but for the future, it will be an ERC20.
The launch date will be 2 April at 14:06h (CET) and the initial price will be 0,25USD. We have created a simple way to access http://nercoin.exchange.

All the information regarding the Nercoin is available in our Medium article and also in our whitepaper.

nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 08:34:41 PM

So Nergame application is already available on Google Play as I see. When it will be available at IOS also?

We have started first with the Android version that still in BETA, after so many tests and some debug, we will launch the IOS version. To know more information, you can check our Medium article going deeper into the app here.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 08:41:01 PM

regards

Yes, for now, it's a WAVES token, but for the future, it will be an ERC20.
The launch date will be 2 April at 14:06h (CET) and the initial price will be 0,25USD. We have created a simple way to access http://nercoin.exchange.

All the information regarding the Nercoin is available in our Medium article and also in our whitepaper.

I do not see many waves token here to be successful. Actually, very rare that you can find one. So maybe, in the future, you will consider other network to deploy your project. The gaming industry is a very huge one, so if you can get a lil bit percentage of it, that would be great. However, what will you do if gamers will not use your platform later on? What are your activities to entice these gamers?
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 08:52:05 PM

I do not see many waves token here to be successful. Actually, very rare that you can find one. So maybe, in the future, you will consider other network to deploy your project. The gaming industry is a very huge one, so if you can get a lil bit percentage of it, that would be great. However, what will you do if gamers will not use your platform later on? What are your activities to entice these gamers?

Deploy our project in the WAVES network have sense because WAVES is a very good decentralized network, with an easy-to-use exchange, and very confident. Also, it has very low commissions there and is very profitable to the users operate there.
But we know that all the major tokens are inside the Ethereum network, and this is why we want to move there in the next future.

We will use the power of social networks, YouTubers, and influencers to entice them. These days there are lots of people that make some challenges and publish them, we want to give a platform to that people to make it, compete and also to get some rewards.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 09:17:36 PM

We have created a simple way to access http://nercoin.exchange.

Interesting, you made it as if it was part of the nergame site, but it was redirected to https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/EokVgU1GdgSEYqKD8c73xL6nhYWEw41qoGMDZF7B9ws2_USDN It's no problem, it looks like you really want to make it happen one day.
I see in your roadmap the plan for launch nerc on eth platform, but then what if at that time the fee in eth network was still like today, will there be any delays? I guess it will happen, because the distribution of 2nd airdrops will occur on the eth network.
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 08:16:32 AM

Interesting, you made it as if it was part of the nergame site, but it was redirected to https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/EokVgU1GdgSEYqKD8c73xL6nhYWEw41qoGMDZF7B9ws2_USDN It's no problem, it looks like you really want to make it happen one day.
I see in your roadmap the plan for launch nerc on eth platform, but then what if at that time the fee in eth network was still like today, will there be any delays? I guess it will happen, because the distribution of 2nd airdrops will occur on the eth network.

I don't think so, there will not be any delays, because this summer 2 things will be launched, Ethereum Hard fork Berlin and Polkadot network, and this will let the commissions low. So in the Q1 of 2022, we will do the second Airdrop in the ETH network for sure Smiley.
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 02:25:42 PM

I don't think so, there will not be any delays, because this summer 2 things will be launched, Ethereum Hard fork Berlin and Polkadot network, and this will let the commissions low. So in the Q1 of 2022, we will do the second Airdrop in the ETH network for sure Smiley.
even though it's quite a long time, I might be able to wait for the second airdrop. will there be a bounty campaign program too?

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 03:11:25 PM

even though it's quite a long time, I might be able to wait for the second airdrop. will there be a bounty campaign program too?

As says in our Roadmap, we are planning to launch the stable version of our platform at the finals of Q2 of 2021. Once we have launched the stable version of the platform, we will offer some bounties to the active community, we have reserved a 5% of the total NERC for this purpose.
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 04:59:47 PM

As I see Nergame application is in an early stage for now and some of the functions is not available. But soon it should be work and I think we'll see very interesting application Wink

Thanks for your confidence Smiley. We are working very hard to give to the community an excellent application and also a very interesting platform that will be the main focus in live streaming challenge competitions.
To see in which parts we are hard-working, you can see our Milestone board here.
necromastery

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 09:11:53 PM

Okay, I'm glad to hear it from you, even though many project currently make promises, but always inconsistent. I'm proud you've taken that into account and you already know the big things that are going to happen on the eth network.
Bounty hunters will be really waiting for the bounty program that you will launch later.
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 09:27:48 PM

Bounty hunters will be really waiting for the bounty program that you will launch later.

Sure, these bounties will be focused to encourage the community to continue participating in the platform and providing interesting content, like entice new players, new viewers, or solving contests. So anyone that will provide these kinds of things, will be welcome!
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 07:11:47 PM

Talking about it, we have just published a post in Medium with our first bounty program!.

Send your challenge and earn NERC
We have enabled a place to encourage the community to be part of Nergame and its platform. If your challenge follows the rules and all the requirements and also is approved by Nergame’s team, you will earn 100 NERC for every challenge submitted!.
Only the first 50 approved challenges will receive his NERC.

Rules to follow
- The needed rules for the challenges are the following:
- The challenge must be legal in all major countries.
- You have to specify all the required fields, like the description, the rules, etc.
- Don’t be famous challenges.
- Have to make sense.

How earn NERC?
You need to follow these steps:
- Send your challenge using the provided form.
- Follow us on Instagram and Medium.
- Share our Instagram post and mention us @nergame.
necromastery

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 01:17:35 PM

Talking about it, we have just published a post in Medium with our first bounty program!.

Send your challenge and earn NERC
We have enabled a place to encourage the community to be part of Nergame and its platform. If your challenge follows the rules and all the requirements and also is approved by Nergame’s team, you will earn 100 NERC for every challenge submitted!.
Only the first 50 approved challenges will receive his NERC.

Rules to follow
- The needed rules for the challenges are the following:
- The challenge must be legal in all major countries.
- You have to specify all the required fields, like the description, the rules, etc.
- Don’t be famous challenges.
- Have to make sense.

How earn NERC?
You need to follow these steps:
- Send your challenge using the provided form.
- Follow us on Instagram and Medium.
- Share our Instagram post and mention us @nergame.
What kind of challenge that can be accepted, does it require someone to do something as proof?
I think there are still many who feel confused about the challenges, why don't you create an example one of them? to come up with ideas that are new to someone.
nergame (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 03:39:09 PM

What kind of challenge that can be accepted, does it require someone to do something as proof?
I think there are still many who feel confused about the challenges, why don't you create an example one of them? to come up with ideas that are new to someone.

Nergame is a live streaming platform to make and do challenges as a competition between the players. So the community can send his desired challenges to see in the platform. If this challenge follows the rules and is accepted by Nergame's team, the user that has sent this challenge will earn 100 NERC.
It is not necessary to send any kind of proof or something related, you only need to fill the form with your idea and we will review it. Any kind of challenge will be accepted if it follows the needed rules.

To see some "example" challenges, you can get our Android app and enter on the event created, in there we have created four challenges. Anyone can download the app, access it as a guest, or register it, and see the event and the challenges.

Also to make it easy for the community to understand it, we go deeper into the Nergame app in this Medium article. In there you can see some screenshots of the app and one of the challenges.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: