Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why NEM (XEM) Crashing? Scam?  (Read 248 times)
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 02:01:23 AM

Has Symbol XYM been released yet and how does one buy if it isn't listed on CoinGecko Huh
The Symbol main net has yet been released. Check their Twitter for the newest update.

NEM has been established for years and has a high ranking on CMC, Symbol on the other hand could be a newer faster chain version of NEM but be in the lower ranks due to starting off new with a lower marketcap.

After Symbol been released is it better to put your money into NEM or Symbol or none?
Symbol is a new product that will combine with NEM to expand the ecosystem around the NEM foundation. They are here to support each other for the general growth of the original project. Symbol is not launched to kill NEM.

it is normal that before an airdrop a huge amount f that coin is going to be purchased and after the snapshot is completed the price will crash and then starts to recover a little bit
XEM has been around a while now and i don't think that it is a scam ! I’m pretty sure we’ll see another price correction but I don’t feel 100% people are going to buy the dip.
The price was halved because the airdrop ratio is 1:1 and people believe that the reasonable price should be around half of price before the snapshot for airdrop. It sounds a reasonable thought but who knows what is the right value for XEM, that can be 2x, 5x or 1/2, 1/5 from today price.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2021, 02:32:25 AM

I was one of those who bought NEM a few weeks ago but I think those free tokens will not be credited to me beacuse I stored it on exchanges. I think NEM needs time to get back up so better hodl and wait for the surge. I still have positive hope with NEM for the coming days so I'm not gonna panic.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 03:13:37 AM

I was one of those who bought NEM a few weeks ago but I think those free tokens will not be credited to me beacuse I stored it on exchanges.
It is not true. You have to check that the exchange you use and store your NEM on supports the XYM airdrop or not support it. Not all exchanges support the airdrop will list XYM on their platforms as they announced but they might change plans and list XYM later.

https://nemplatform.com/symbol-migration

I think NEM needs time to get back up so better hodl and wait for the surge.
The panic wave was gone and people are more calm with their NEM on exchanges.

The launch of Symbol was delayed for few hours: https://twitter.com/NEMofficial/status/1371656354457382914
b00g!em@n

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:05:09 AM

The first red flag or scam signal is an anonymous developer behind the team.
Once the community got this concern serious many understood the project was scammy, that is why the team of XEM decided to rebrand and make it XYM. Rebranding is another scam signal. Why do you need rebranding unless you want to keep a certain amount of holders and move away from the web reference with the scam tag!

Check out Dan Larimer's, the father of the biggest scams, projects history - BitShares was turned into Steem, then EOS, then VOICE. And none of them was not complete or any of that kind. And that fact does not put away many smart people using the technology of dPoS that he invented in many legit projects.

A gun is a weapon, you can do harm to others or you can protect yourself from others.

Join my Telegram channel WhatDaHack?! where I speak about cool and modern technologies and other stuff  https://t.me/WhatDaHack71
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: