Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Soon: Soap for BLURT, STEEM & HIVE  (Read 293 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 07:31:30 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 05:18:39 PM

We have been Married since 2018, but we are just getting her Business started now after she went through Hurricaine Harvey and we went through a bunch of Bigotry
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=114621657549976&id=100070064266440

But we are about to get her Business set up, and we are starting a Lawsuit against the Department of Labor, etc, and Facebook, AT&T, etc.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 11:53:59 PM

There will be a Sea Change here soon.

A bunch of nerds in the Media are thinking they are cooler than me because they met Drake or something. But I'm about to be back in Crypto. Bitcoin may go way up.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:50:15 PM

This has been delayed because of Corona Virus Economy issues, and the State of Texas, but soon we will be:

Expanding on the Punic Tokens,
Punic Metals and Gemstones,

Some will then be Blockchains instead of Tokens.

Early on we will get the Mining Pools going to Mine other Coins, then we can add ours.

We will have Witnesses on the Steemit Clone Chains.

We will have an ETH Clone called Akasha, and then a Temple Coin. We will also Clone DeFi Projects, and make a DAO to issue Coins and Tokens for the DeFi Projects.

We will be focused on then getting other People making City and State or Religious Currencies, as well as Corporate Coins, etc.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 06:05:21 PM

This has taken a while, but we are finally doing this. I wanted to make this post to get granular on our Graphene Plans:

First, we are about to be making Smart Media Tokens (SMTs), 1 already exists on STEEM chain, 1 on TRX, we will be adding 1 on HIVE, then several others. The first will be a Community Earnings Token like many others are, then we will make another with a Front End Scot Bot on a www.PunicWax.com subdomain, as well as a DTube clone and possibly others. We will also begin to create ERC20 clones as ERC20 and TRC20 Tokens, while communicating this on Steemit, Blurt and Hive as Blogging Platforms.

When we have several Tokens on at least 2 Graphene chains, we will also start making Token Pegged Tokens, so people can trade in all SteemEngine, HiveEngine, BlurtEngine Markets with all our Tokens, increasing both Visibility and Liquidity.

ERC20 and TRC20 will likely be minable Tokens for the most part. We will then create an ETH Clone, SHA, Scrypt, etc, Clones and at some point we will form a DAO, then begin Cloning DeFi Projects for the DAO Currency. Many other Tokens on these and other Chains will be made before during and after that.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 03:48:21 PM

Like Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon and others in the media somehow got the idea that stealing from me, makes them cooler than me, because they met Drake or something when Ari Melber connected Drake and others to undercover cops and agents.

So I'm about to have to show everyone. I made Bitcoin acceptable and was attacked for Creating Bitcoin Town concepts (attacked as Centralized) and now Akon is doing it. So the AnCaps and AnComms are going to have to take a backseat here.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:33:36 PM

Over the next month or so we will be creating about 70 Guides for BLURT with variations of the same guides for Steemit and HIVE, during this time we will be making several Announcements on Bitcointalk.

How to Create a BLURT Account
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/how-to-create-a-blurt-account

How to Post on BLURT
https://blurt.blog/blurtphoto/@punicwax/how-to-post-on-blurt
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 06:50:23 AM

BLURT is now hitting prices on CoinMarketCap that it never has been at before. So I want to give everyone done information about things that are clearly being missed, how to operate in this market, how to make Trading BLURT like a Job, and how to be a factor in the Environment that constantly brings value, as well as possibly creating Tools that will do the same thing, because everything I'm about to say could be done by Bots, but currently it's not being done at all

So what we are looking at is $0.04 BLURT, this is the highest heights it has reach as of yet, but is far from it's full potential. Part of the issue with BLURT is Trade Volume, Liquidity. When STEEM first launched there was actually a page on the Steemit website where you could Trade STEEM for SBD, so in this way STEEM is "Backed by a Dollar Pegged Token", and there was a Liquidity reward, like 100 STEEM every hour for the highest trader, keeping the market most Liquid. BLURT has no BLURT backed Dollars BBD, like STEEM has SBD and HIVE has HBD. So we have to bring in other Tokens and Currencies to meet that Role. We can earn SBD and HBD and use those to Buy BLURT, we have use HIVE-Engine Tokens and use earnings to Buy BLURT, there is even a BLURT Pegged Token and BLURT Yield Token on HIVE, so those are like SBD. You can today make a BSC Token, ERC20, TRC20, Harmony, etc, etc, Token, and start teaching about it on BLURT and make that a BLURT Institution.

Now,
What also needs to be Observed is the difference between ProBit and STEX, this could be Automated but currently it seems no one is doing this day today. No one wakes up in the Morning with $10,000+ in Cryptocurrency on a BLURT exchange, or all of them, in Bitcoin or Ethereum or TRON, etc, and watches the Market. Right now someone could take BLURT from STEX and buy it there for $0.006, less than a Penny. Then transfer that to ProBit.

This provides 2 services, and 1 fear,
So over the past week or so people seem to have been buying BLURT, I believe it is Koreans, and they are spending $0.02, now $0.04, and if you go Buy Coins at $0.006 and drop that to 1 Penny. Everyone lights their hair on Fire, but smart people say "Thank God I was hoping there was another chance to get it under $0.04", and you are actually helping those who are paying $0.04 because they could save money if they shopped around, so now you are doing the leg work and selling it at $0.01 or $0.02, so you make a profit from $0.006, but you didn't rip anyone off, you balanced the Trade Spread. So your services you are providing is in the leg service, abd lowering the price for those smart enough to Buy in on your Price dropping.

So this the creates a more Liquid Market,
What would be great is if BLURT had a Proof of Liquidity (POL) Token, or if Hummingbot or Autonio could be utilized or mimicked, and Guides were written to get BLURTers Automated.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:11:50 PM

Sorry for the Massive Delay,

In about 48 Hrs I will be announcing the Launch of a TRX PancakeSwap or SunSwap Fork.

We will soon after that list PUCO,
And soon after that we will talk with the PAL Network/HIVE-Engine and make sure the STEEM-Engine DEX will continue to be supported, and make a PUTI Peggy on BSC or TRX to list on the Swap, as well as BLURT, STEEM and maybe HIVE.

So this will then be the DeFi Platform for Crypto Bloggers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: