Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have concluded that all governments together can't stop bitcoin  (Read 1105 times)
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 07:31:29 AM

I get to be thinking what about all the government of the world unite and decide to stop bitcoin and cryptocurrency ?  Grin

I have wondered if this is possible to happen despite bitcoin being decentralized. Within me, I don't think that is no more possible because bitcoin is now unstoppable. Just like water is to the fish, bitcoin is the light of the earth.

What do you say yourself ?
Not because of the way you put it, but for me, it is just that I don't believe that the whole government in the world would have the same consensus about Bitcoin at the same time regardless of whether we think the Government doesn't like Bitcoin.
You see, the world has existed before Bitcoin and will still exist without Bitcoin but the Fishes, well you know Smiley and sure Bitcoin has shone a new light on financial investment and I too don't see it stopping anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: