Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategies to trade new listing on top exchange  (Read 608 times)
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 11:41:18 PM

It always happens if the traders are coming because of FOMO. ANd after the FOMO ends, the market will make it back to normal. It is like trapped in the high FOMO. Fater the listing, the coin will be pumped so highly from the starter price. And then, the price can suddenly drop so significantly. Moreover when the tokens are accepted by the airdrop hunters or bounty hunters that commonly will sell the coins as soon as possible after listing.SO, it is better to see the market correction again.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 11:48:32 PM

It always happens if the traders are coming because of FOMO. ANd after the FOMO ends, the market will make it back to normal. It is like trapped in the high FOMO. Fater the listing, the coin will be pumped so highly from the starter price. And then, the price can suddenly drop so significantly. Moreover when the tokens are accepted by the airdrop hunters or bounty hunters that commonly will sell the coins as soon as possible after listing.SO, it is better to see the market correction again.

I think, one way not to get trap in this FOMO is to wait and if you do believe that the coin has future, just buy after few weeks  or months upon listing. Because usually, it will start to slow down by that time. But the first week of trading, expect that the price will be pumped and it is not good idea to buy in that period. Wait for few weeks and you will see how it will go down.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 03:11:53 PM

trading new project coins are very risky...
I cannot deny that new coins have a strange bullish moment, some are bullish at the beginning but some are bullish when they have been listed for a long time. I will usually sell or buy when I am sure of the price of the new coin, don't be too greedy so as not to lose.
Usually new listed tokens in the market boost 5 - 8 minutes after it has been listed when a lot traders have sets their entry at lower possible price and then sell it when they contented in their projects. Some newbies tried to ride to it ended up being stock with the high price ended up selling at dump price. I don't recommend buying these tokens after they listed but we should buy them if we're planning to hodl them for long term. It really happened to me when I buy tokens and I don't plan to hold term just to trade them but I lose 50% of what I've traded. Now I just skip and not to buy when new tokens are planning to be listed on top exchanges.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sinjokubhi

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

Sinjokubhi

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 03:44:57 PM

Trading a new project listing on top exchange usually leave many traders at loss especially those that doesn't know the do's' and dont's' of trading a new listing. Many times a new project listed will Pump very high and it will seem like it will keep going up and then suddenly it will start dumping really hard while many traders will have no choice than to sell at loss. I think one of the things to do to trade a new listed project is to wait till when the price is stable. Most times price usually pump and then dump  then it will pick up later due to traffic trading and then later dump. All this usually happen between one to tow days. Please share your tips on some good strategies that can applied in trading new listings.

Most of the traders know the risk on buying new listed token that's why it was good on short term holding only because it was pump on other exchange before its listing on Big exchange since it was announced in advance. The reason why traders still trading it despite the risk was they are riding the hype and you will have a good profit if you know when to go out and stop loss and trading that coin. Its very rare that a certain token will get that too much attention that's why trader is always trading with risk during initial listing.

Usually that is the case, buying new tokens comes with the risks involved. It's not that they don't care about the risk. But they know how to manage it and when they should stop or continue. Maybe they have predicted or analyzed the tokens they will trade later. Of course, short-term trading is suitable for newly registered tokens, because usually new tokens will be the main attraction for traders who are waiting for the token to arrive. Given the market demand that will increase at any time, they have prepared everything they can to take advantage of the hype that is happening.

However, if we are expecting too much more profit, it is unlikely to be good to do. Because it will cause greed. Continuously expecting benefits from the benefits that have been obtained, even though they know when to continue or stop, but what if some of them continue to be proud of these tokens? I think this is a bad habit that is hard to break for anyone who is hungry for profit. However, this is also good as a lesson in the next process. That, don't push the profits too much, if you already get it. As much as possible save, and start trading with the initial capital that you use.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 09:22:43 PM

if I see the price already pumped, I do not buy it again, also I prefer existing coins which are less risky.
How can you know if the new listing is already pumped or reached the highest price in the early pump?
It will be hard to predict, we even don't know how big the price to be pumped in the new listing. The best way is to avoid buying once it is a new listing or just listed in the exchange. In most cases, they will start with a very big price, then it will decrease very soon.

By the way, we are not talking about which coin is less risky, mate. OP clearly stated about the new listing coin.  Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀