Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ecommerce website - Great potential - £20,000 + in sales per month  (Read 242 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:29:29 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 04:24:05 PM by Webark

Description:

Based in - London, United Kingdom

An Ecommerce website dealing in Apple products, Mainly iPhones as well as other electronic items.

in operation since July 2020, built & run by myself with the help of a few developers for work on the website otherwise pretty much just a one man army

Included :

Website - www.itsgizmo.com

Domain

Social Media Pages:

Facebook - www.Facebook.com/wegizmo

YouTube

Rough sale figure:

Revenue generated  01 - 07 - 2020 -> 01 - 01 - 2021 = £60,000

Average sales per month - £20 - 30,000 - Profit £2000 - 5, 000 per month

Sale Avenues - Facebook, Ebay, Website

Ebay account 100 + sales included if required

Turn key, All set up . . .

Reason for sale:

Simply don't have enough capital to grow the business to where i would like it to be. Would suit a person or group of people with access to capital.
Mobile phones are high value items with average sale of a unit being £200

Very time consuming. Simple tasks such as customer service can take a few hours each day.

After much thought, have decided to move on and focus on other commitments and passions.

The business has super potential in the right hands

Key Ingredient:

Access to a supplier who can provide a bunch of items

Purchase Apple, Samsung, Huwei devices - Tablets, Phones, watches plus much more

Average stock -  Can supply up to 500 - 1000 units on a weekly basis

Different grading and conditions available, explained below:

Grade A - Pristine, no marks
Grade B - 1 -3 marks located on the frame, otherwise great

12 months warranty on all devices

Rough guide of prices available for me only:

iPhone X / Grade A / £230
iPhone 8 / Grade A / £140
iPhone 7 / Grade A / £100

Pretty sure prices have adjusted since the release of the iPhone 12 so can expect them to less if not the same.

As you can see, Profit margin is quite allot, roughly £50 - 70 per device and allot of room for growth. Happy to discuss more Wink

The option to drop ship is available once high volume of orders has been reached.

have built a good relationship with my supplier who is all a property developer. I've advised on him crypto much earlier so we have a good level of trust
between us so you can be assured you are in good hands. Their business has been in operation for over 5 years, based in Great Britain.

Would like to focus on other commitments and pass the business forward while their is momentum..

Also available are below:

Which will give you full ownership of all services related to Itsgizmo.com

Websites, Social media and domains

News website - www.Gizmozod.com
www.facebook.com/gizmozod

Phone Repair -  www.Gizmorecovery.com
www.facebook.com/gizmorecovery

Any questions let me know

Thanks

+ Free marketing material
+ 3 Month design support
+ 6 Months Website Support

Price - Make me an offer

Payment methods accepted:
Credit, Debit, Fiat
BTC or Top 20 Crypto currencies on coinmarketcap.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Webark (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 05:01:00 PM

Over here . . .

It's a good opportunity for someone to enter the Mobile phone trade.

As mentioned already the supplier can supply up to 500 units each week, potential to be a supplier in future so your not focusing on individual sales and leaving others to be the first point of contact.

Basically exchanging some profit for more volume in return.

So many avenues to generate revenue, expand. Willing to discuss if your interested in knowing more

Would like to add:

Currently have 2 big clients - Owners of retail businesses
Depending on how busy, they normally require 2 - 3 large orders each month- The profit from this on it's own is enough to live on Smiley

Have prepared welcome packs which request other retailers to join and partner with us essentially supplying them in bulk.

We haven't even begun discuss the benefits of offering the services abroad where Apple products sell for a premium. Currently in talks with a few people in Asia and Africa Wink

Any questions let me know...

Webark (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 03:20:01 AM

All offers are accepted and welcome
orangelemon

Activity: 220
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:38:13 PM

how much you are looking for this.
You must have some sort of Price Target, kindly mention here or via PM.

Thanks

Domain for sell : CryptoMiners.org
Webark (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 04:18:39 PM

Anywhere between £30,000 - 50,000.

More information available using the link if interested

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5327373.0

Webark (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 06:36:02 PM

Hi

Currently still available to buy, Make an offer if interested . . .
Webark (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 06:24:50 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 06:50:37 PM by Webark

here's a full breakdown of the business plan for Its Gizmo, worth looking into as it highlights the key points, potential opportunities available in future

Great potential here with so much to offer

https://www.smergers.com/business/mobile-shop-for-sale-in-london-united-kingdom/6a9no/

Hopefully  we can get  a sale soon while their is momentum and good traffic. Of course any questions please get in touch, Look forward to hearing from you

Once again for reference to summarize reason for sale, built and run entirely my self. Is a challenge to manage with current situation and what's going on in terms of finances, family and other commitments especially with the capital required to run and operate since mobile phones are high value items. Not much to it otherwise, sales have been consistently growing till the point where lack of access to capital started to interfere. With so much more room to grow moving forward seems wise to pass it on to someone or a group who are more suitable, Only makes sense.

Unique names
Domains
Designs
Websites
+ More

Really wouldn't be here today if there was access to capital, unfortunately the way things are going and the amount of finances available to me i'm better of investing in to other markets. As mentioned in order to operate the business money had to keep circulating, as a result many opportunities i've been keeping an eye on were missed.

Hence the sale of my crypto platform as well which hasn't delivered the results expected, once again due to lack of resources from my side which would have allowed me to reach high volumes of people. Never the less and it has been growing steadily for over 4 years now with a decent following. More information available below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5324766.new#new

We could see prices lower soon which would present the prefect time for me to enter the market, better late then never. Especially with inflation on the horizon possibly increase on interest rates which could cause stocks, bonds to lower in near future possibly taking crypto lower temporarily.

Anyway i'm willing to settle for lower price as well as offer a commission between 5-10% for any leads which result in a sale

Tibo Maestro

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 01:39:23 PM

Hey mate,

We have experience selling similar products or electronic devices and also our online store is also based in the UK. Well first thing, you are actually on the right track and this store has great potential. But it can be better with the right marketing.

Would like to make an offer mate if you want to hear me out. You might be struggling selling this eCom business but with your cooperation i am looking to acquire it from you with an agreement you might agree on. So hear out my proposal and think about more than once. Looking forward in meeting you mate.

Kindly send me a message to my skype account below:

toorajhelmi@outlook.com
Webark (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 08:49:12 AM

Accepting reasonable offers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: