Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: get a loan and reinvest it  (Read 1160 times)
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:36:30 PM

Yesterday I open Facebook and I see history from greedy people because they sell their real assets and invest in cryptocurrency and loss. This is a different story but the moral message is the same that only using your free funds, don't sell your real asset, or don't make any loan only because want to invest in crypto
Sounds too dumb to be done but there are really people whom do really believe on the potential.
Ex. Going all in with bitcoin

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/bitcoin-family-investment-nearly-triples-20k-price.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/bitcoin-family-invested-their-retirement-and-savings-in-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin.html

The risk did pays off if we do consider on how far these coins had able to reach out.
yes, but it is very risky. however, I am quite happy that when they did that, the price of bitcoin and the assets they held after selling their physical assets went up.
I don't know if they are very willing to take risks, or really believe that the price of crypto will continue to rise. however, many people think that the price of crypto is definitely going up, and they sell their physical assets for it. many stories like that lead to regret. however, I still choose to move with the free money I have.
Not all would really be having the same risk management just like what other people did into their decisions in life.Yes, its really a risky thing to put up all into something which the future doesnt really give out an assurance for it to succeed but it turns out that the market had really goes as planned and did really result into more fruitful living if those family in the links given are selling off their coins on this moment
or would still tend to hold it up until the future years to come but actually selling off into these points arent really that a bad idea to do so.For loan money then its not always ideal to borrow just for the sake
of investment because you wouldnt know on what comes next.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:40:33 AM

Yesterday I open Facebook and I see history from greedy people because they sell their real assets and invest in cryptocurrency and loss. This is a different story but the moral message is the same that only using your free funds, don't sell your real asset, or don't make any loan only because want to invest in crypto
Sounds too dumb to be done but there are really people whom do really believe on the potential.
Ex. Going all in with bitcoin

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/bitcoin-family-investment-nearly-triples-20k-price.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/bitcoin-family-invested-their-retirement-and-savings-in-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin.html

The risk did pays off if we do consider on how far these coins had able to reach out.
yes, but it is very risky. however, I am quite happy that when they did that, the price of bitcoin and the assets they held after selling their physical assets went up.
I don't know if they are very willing to take risks, or really believe that the price of crypto will continue to rise. however, many people think that the price of crypto is definitely going up, and they sell their physical assets for it. many stories like that lead to regret. however, I still choose to move with the free money I have.
Not all would really be having the same risk management just like what other people did into their decisions in life.Yes, its really a risky thing to put up all into something which the future doesnt really give out an assurance for it to succeed but it turns out that the market had really goes as planned and did really result into more fruitful living if those family in the links given are selling off their coins on this moment
or would still tend to hold it up until the future years to come but actually selling off into these points arent really that a bad idea to do so.For loan money then its not always ideal to borrow just for the sake
of investment because you wouldnt know on what comes next.
You have a point mate, we cannot predict the future so in investing crypto we need to invest an amount that is not really big or something like an amount that we can afford to loss, the fact that we cannot predict the future of the coin that we invest i think there is no great reason to put all your money on investing, we need to preserve 75% of our money and invest only maybe 25% of our money into crypto, we need to be wiser and be more careful because in crypto the market is always moving up and down so be careful.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 02:40:34 PM

If you can invest in the right currency investing with a loan will become profitable. You can invest more money in the long run than in the short run this may seem obvious but many people do not realize how powerful the effects of time can be on the transfer of wealth the best time to invest is to run bulls in the market and over time with interest rates, you will earn both your original investment and the interest you earned earlier.
But the question is if our market gains are sustainable enough to cover and pay our loan balance and interest. Because we know that we can't find assurance in here and even we choose the best coin like Bitcoin for investment, we can't guarantee that we can make a good profit by the end of the month. If that only we can find other sources like our salary to pay our loan, I think that was a good deal but if we just rely on the profit we got from our investment, that is somewhat difficult.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:14:50 PM

Hello. I see different platform like nexo, blockifi, etc... that can borrow you crypto or stablecoin. I'm here to ask if you have a strategy for example you borrow btc with an interest rate of 6% and then you use it on defi with 8% APR. Thanks for helpful. Cool Cool

Borrowing to invest in crypto is worst thing that you can do. You can get hacked and lose everything. But you will still have debt to repay. A lot things can happen then just coin price goes up or down. It is way to risky, please stay out of it.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:39:07 PM

Hello. I see different platform like nexo, blockifi, etc... that can borrow you crypto or stablecoin. I'm here to ask if you have a strategy for example you borrow btc with an interest rate of 6% and then you use it on defi with 8% APR. Thanks for helpful. Cool Cool

Borrowing to invest in crypto is worst thing that you can do. You can get hacked and lose everything. But you will still have debt to repay. A lot things can happen then just coin price goes up or down. It is way to risky, please stay out of it.
Yes, you should avoid such a method because borrowing to be reinvested is very risky if it just disappears because of being hacked or whatever and also if there is a sharp decline you still have to return it.
and it will be a burden in your life that has fatal consequences if your plans do not match expectations, you have to stay away from it and if you want to invest it is better to sacrifice what you have to sell and for capital gradually.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 06:41:19 PM

too risky.  There are many things to consider such as transaction fees, impairment, and security.  APY can shrink at any time.  talk about cryptocurrency: Blockchain is not going to lie but many of the Developer Team are actually scamming and taking away assets from customers.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:11:51 PM

If you can invest in the right currency investing with a loan will become profitable. You can invest more money in the long run than in the short run this may seem obvious but many people do not realize how powerful the effects of time can be on the transfer of wealth the best time to invest is to run bulls in the market and over time with interest rates, you will earn both your original investment and the interest you earned earlier.
But the question is if our market gains are sustainable enough to cover and pay our loan balance and interest. Because we know that we can't find assurance in here and even we choose the best coin like Bitcoin for investment, we can't guarantee that we can make a good profit by the end of the month. If that only we can find other sources like our salary to pay our loan, I think that was a good deal but if we just rely on the profit we got from our investment, that is somewhat difficult.
- The value and profit in this market have never been mentioned with the concept of sustainability, it is always a random concept, sometimes it will be the end of the month but sometimes it will be the end of the year, not having an adequate source of income to make up for losses during the months with loans would be very difficult. Instead of trying to make such a coercive and somewhat greedy choice, create a lighter life with a normal investment and think only of a loan when the condition really matches the interest payment

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:33:25 PM

too risky.  There are many things to consider such as transaction fees, impairment, and security.  APY can shrink at any time.  talk about cryptocurrency: Blockchain is not going to lie but many of the Developer Team are actually scamming and taking away assets from customers.
Those are just minimal consideration, what you do mind off here is that you should balance the risk and reward ratio and if you do able to repay those loan on a specific due.
Its not really bad to take a loan if you do just know your responsibility.Some people or lets say that majority isnt really that something to be that interested on borrowing
for the sake of investment but there are people whom do risk on.
If you do look that you can pay it up without any problems then go ahead and take a loan as long you do know on how to repay them on time.

SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 10:12:27 PM

taking a loan is not a good action if you want to buy crypto, because of the high volatility you can become depressed,
it's better to use the money you already have, such as payment from your job or from your business,
of course your emotions will be well controlled when trading, save my word  Wink

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 12:44:12 AM

You posted this at the 18th, I looked at the price of Bitcoin at that time and it looks like that it is almost the price as it is right now.

In general, this strategy is a high risk low reward strategy. Its a low reward since Bitcoin is at the top right now. At this moment, borrowing just to buy Bitcoin is very risky. Maybe you can do that in the bear market. Borrowing some fiat money just to buy the dip but that too is very risky. Just use your own money to invest into Bitcoin instead of having a loan. It will be a double problem to you if Bitcoin went down by the time you entered and at the same time, you will be thinking how will you pay the money you loaned.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:44:52 PM

I will never invest from loan money. It is not a safe way, you may end with a complicated problem. If you don't have enough money to invest, just wait till you have it. I suggest not force your self investing in crypto, don't invest because of the hype. Remember that only invest in crypto once you have extra money.

rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 07:37:28 AM

I don't know about crypto or stabelcoin lending yet, but as MK4 says it makes sense, if the platform says they give x% APR to certain assets, which means the amount could change.
This is another case due to the strong price movements of Ethereum and BTC, which have dropped other coins.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 06:25:07 PM

Better with a reserve fund, it will be safer and you don't have to think about paying the loan when you don't recover the capital.
There is a complexity between "buying at dips" and "available funds". I mean not all the people are ready with reserve funds when there is a dip in the market. So, it is becoming inevitable for most people to go for loans to make use of dips to maximize their bitcoin stash. I had the experience of buying bitcoin with loan amount. Even that was during the period of bearish markets, I somehow managed repaying the loan from my regular job.

In my opinion, current market scenario may be or may not be the right time for buying bitcoins with loan but definitely if you're buying in bearish trends then there are a lot of possibilities to get cheaper bitcoins but you need to repay your loan from some other resources.
I am glad this worked out for you but we need to be honest, the risk in the market of cryptocurrencies is already very high and doing something like this adds even more risk, things could have gone wrong if you happened to lose your job, and we know this is always a possibility as it does not matter how secure you feel about your job, when something like a pandemic happens all bets are off and anything can happen, so if anyone did something like this during the pandemic and lost their jobs they could be in big trouble.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:09:01 PM

I've seen greedy people lose money by selling their real estate and investing in cryptocurrencies. This is a different matter, but the moral is the same: don't invest in crypto with your free money, don't sell your real estate, and don't take out a loan just to invest in crypto.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:30:16 PM

I've seen greedy people lose money by selling their real estate and investing in cryptocurrencies. This is a different matter, but the moral is the same: don't invest in crypto with your free money, don't sell your real estate, and don't take out a loan just to invest in crypto.
Not greed but rather taking up the risk but it do vary on the level of awareness and risk management of a certain individual on how they would handle out their investment in crypto.
Selling your assets like real estate or any other assets just to make more focus on crypto is really a risky thing to be done since we know on how unpredictable and volatile the market
is which you cant guaranteed on making money and if it turns out to be against your anticipated price but if in luck then you would definitely be gaining much profit compared
to traditional investments but its not really worth the risk.Always invest on the amount that you had earned or extra which you wont compromise other businesses of yours.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 06:04:31 PM

get a loan? Are you sure? a loan will cause a big problem if your investment fails, this is not just a mate investment,
you have to think about the risks, yes, if you go in and buy tokens and without reading analysis and fundamental techniques,
then you can fail, don't take a loan, use free money for investment.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 07:30:02 PM

get a loan? Are you sure? a loan will cause a big problem if your investment fails, this is not just a mate investment,
you have to think about the risks, yes, if you go in and buy tokens and without reading analysis and fundamental techniques,
There's a strategy that he has shared but it's a risk that adds another risk involve. It's not just about buying a token and investing on it. But he seem to built a strategy about lending it to defis or any platform that offers APY.

But that's hard to sustain in all means if someone thinks that he can survive with that strategy. From the beginning, getting a loan to invest the bought coins in those platforms is already a big leap of faith of taking risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 09:58:23 AM

OP isn't sure, this are all just shower thoughts and not the good ones too. Unless the loan doesn't grow in interest, I think a loan for investment is going to be a good one but I wouldn't put it in bitcoin or crypto for that matter since the volatility is pretty high which might result in losing a big chunk of your investment in a few days. Don't take loans if you can't pay it and if it has the interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: