Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you miss Trump?  (Read 854 times)
ARTURVH

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 07:07:44 AM

Trump is a good president, and he has brought prosperity to the United States.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alfreed

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 09:04:20 PM

Trump was a very eccentric president. undoubtedly his knowledge helped him to become a successful businessman, but he did not take place as president. he is very stubborn and has a hard time accepting opinions that differ from his. but in general, Donald Trump is a very bright personality that is of interest to ordinary people

[в цeнтpe] █ █ █ CETЬ JAX █ █ █
⚫ ⚫ ⚫ MACШTAБИPУEMAЯ И ДEЦEHTPAЛИЗOBAHHAЯ CTAБИЛЬHAЯ MOHETA ДЛЯ DEFI ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬▬ https://jax.network/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/ cen
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 04:33:03 PM

Trump is a good president, and he has brought prosperity to the United States.

The only thing I heard he brought to the said country is hate with the lesson of people can come together for the purpose of hating 1 specific person

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 11:23:56 AM

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Alfreed

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 03:29:28 PM

Mr. Trump was definitely a bright and memorable person in the White House, who became famous for radical decisions and harsh statements. but still he seemed to me quite an adequate person. at least he achieved everything himself and came into politics as a financially independent and successful person. it won't be as fun without it as it used to be). I would vote for him, he was very sympathetic to me as a person and as a politician

[в цeнтpe] █ █ █ CETЬ JAX █ █ █
⚫ ⚫ ⚫ MACШTAБИPУEMAЯ И ДEЦEHTPAЛИЗOBAHHAЯ CTAБИЛЬHAЯ MOHETA ДЛЯ DEFI ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬▬ https://jax.network/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/ cen
Krishna Roy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:44:49 AM

I always Missing My Feavarite president Mr. Trump . And I think  Mr Donald Trump is Good President in America .
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:30:46 PM

I do not miss him in the slightest.
For those who think he is such a 'great businessman', well from 2016 here is a list of his many many failed business ventures. Again, that is just as of 2016. Bet there are at least a few more to be added to that list...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 09:18:18 PM

I miss him on Youtube and twitter. 'Member this one? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLESDql1U.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
usernameyaya

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 06:28:36 AM

I personally miss Donald Trump who to me is a fantastic president regardless of what the left and the mainstream media talk about him. Trump made the presidency entertaining. Do you miss him? Tell us what you like or hate about him.
Trump is the most distinctive president, and I admire his diplomatic ability. Although he was ridiculed by many people who opposed him.
mabeyak

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 02:35:05 PM

He was the most entertaining president for sure. He had no filter, which is why so many people loved and hated him.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 05:33:00 PM

Trump was a very polarizing figure. He is loved by a lot of people, and hated by a similar number. But I appreciate him for one specific fact - he refused to allow any foreign military intervention in the four years of his term. George W Bush had his misadventure in Iraq, which cost the American taxpayer some $2 trillion. Obama did the same with Libya, and converted one of the most prosperous nations in Africa to a third world hellhole. And I am sure that Biden also would repeat the same mistakes done by Bush/Obama.

And secondly, he took on the OPEC cartel. When he was the president, crude oil price was about one-third of what it was in 2014. This saved tens of billions of USD every month, since the US is one of the largest importers of crude oil. And because of Trump, US became the largest crude oil producer in the world. Now Biden is busy rolling back the measures that were created by Trump and the results are there for everyone to see. The crude oil prices have jumped by almost 100% since he took office and the OPEC cartel is rejoicing. 
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:21:38 AM

He was the most entertaining president for sure. He had no filter, which is why so many people loved and hated him.

Yeah he is a really funny guy and managed to engage many people in politics. Even if you don't see eye to eye with him on his political agenda it was still fun to follow him on Twitter. Compared to Biden now the president became boring again. With Biden you just let it be and don't care much, but with Trump you had to follow his stuff and either you were strongly for him, or strongly against him.
fastlight

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 08:50:55 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2021, 09:30:54 PM by fastlight

Absolutely not ! This guy and all his crew can go rot in hell ! Why? Of course he was way better than the pedosatanistlooters and plunders that "hitlary" represented... but :

trump wasn't MAGA, but MIGA (see zio shit pompeus eliminator of the tea party).
trump didn't locked her up.
trump let epstein file go.
trump allowed gmo franken-gmo-fish.
trump didn't removed troops from foreign occupation.
trump didn't pardon assange, nor snowgirl but his "partners".
trump did nothing to reign in the FBI, or the IRS (lorris lerner, tea party).
trump didn't end the prohibition / war on drugs.
trump made "warp speed vaxx" !
trump didn't do anything to reign in "bolshevik silicon valley"
trump didn't do anything regarding those incarcerated for the peaceful protest on the 6/1 (known as the Storm)...
trump got election stolen.
=
trump sucks, is a fucking LOSER, like all who still believe in anything this vermin may ever say.

(but jared and ivanka kushner made money, a lot).

who is worst? trump or his followers? I have zero pity nor mercy for neither. And even worst? Is that I certainly forget many of trump inabilities to move the battleifed in the right direction, aka he was more probably or a pedobillionnairebuffoon or some kind as many expect of globalist plant to trick us into the next phaze... aka what is going on now.

Shame on you, unpatriotic.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 09:53:12 AM

..... Trump is a money maker, it’s what he does, ....

What are you smoking bro?....

I think he is referring to stimulus money and the printer which printer the dollars  Wink

By the way, Biden has the same stance on stimulus checks..

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 09:25:02 PM

I also think like you. When Trump was still in the Presidency, I followed him on Twitter almost every day because he was very media.
I was interested in knowing what he said as if I were an American citizen to know how he directed the destiny of the United States.

Honestly these days, I don't take a look at Joe Biden because I think he's managing it well, or that it bores me to find out what he's doing.

Forgive me my sincerity guys, 😌 I think so. I think I am in the group that is attracted to charismatic Presidents this does not mean that he approved of Trump's administration.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 04:05:23 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2021, 04:34:54 AM by sirazimuth

I personally miss Donald Trump who to me is a fantastic president regardless of what the left and the mainstream media talk about him. Trump made the presidency entertaining. Do you miss him? Tell us what you like or hate about him.

No, I don't miss the idiot and his mindless tweeting misspelled nonsense in the slightest, and all the other ridiculous shit he did in the four years he besmirched and
was an embarrassment to the office of potus. And btw, this has nothing to do with ideology.
He is a fucking moron and was voted in by his moron base, to put it bluntly.
(and the fact the USA  has a retarded voting system called the Electoral College, whereby you can lose the popular vote and still get elected, like the last two republican presidents did, ie... Trump, Bush)
And if you think the presidents job is to be entertaining...well then I guess you are a moron too.
Everyday he's not president is a blessing.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 06:59:25 AM

I've watched this indi film in our country about the era of spanish colonization, and I will quote it translated in english.

Person 1: Why do you call the president "IDOL" and not "LEADER"
Person 2 : Cause an Idol is supported by blinded fanatics that will not question anything about you while leader has the support of people who respects you for how you manage things.

Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 02:03:32 PM

Actually am not a citizen of US but to be sincerely i miss is government and I will miss his news conferences,his bantering with the press, Trump was a joke that gone too far.
Stunzz

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:41:31 PM

Well I kinda miss him basically  because he's more of a meme to me.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 02:07:35 PM

Republicans are committing a grave mistake by supporting Trump. I hope everyone remember what he did during the Georgia senate runoffs. David Perdue received 250,000 less votes when compared to the first round, just because Trump refused to campaign for him. Trump is selfish and he cares only about himself. He should have been kicked out of the GOP immediately after the capitol riots. And if he remains in GOP, then I expect a whitewash for GOP in next year's senate election. The Democrats will get a clear majority and they will be free to do whatever they want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: