Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you loose your funds don't loose the fun  (Read 1585 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2021, 01:34:16 PM

My rule : If it is not fun anymore.... STOP!

I gamble for entertainment... because I like the thrill I get when I grafted hard and suddenly get that 1000x or more. Lately, with Covid.. it is a safe strategy to stay away from Malls and Movie theaters ...so gambling at home, replaced that.

I spend a little more on gambling, than what I should be... but it is still fun.. relaxing in front of the computer and having some wine and snacks and just watching the reels spin.  Grin
Nah. It should be if luck is not involved anymore.... Stop or else it will be gambling through emotions and the last time I checked the habit of not facing this reality about the game is what lead to the losses or addiction of some people.
Because it not always about fun or entertainment but trying out one's probability of winning.
Let's face the truth about the game and don't sugar coat it.
I dont think that he's been sugar coating it because there are really people who do really play without minding too much about winning but i agree that majority of people who do play will typically aiming for us to win.
Who would really be eyeing out on losing your money that fast? none right?

People does have different approach towards gambling so if he sees that this is for entertainment which it is should be without minding on the money spent then let him be.

As long we do know to handle out ourselves then its none of others business on how we should gonna spend our money.
First of all, this is not about poke nosing into other people affairs but saying the truth about the game (I guess one truth will always hurt).
No gambler in the world will pray or hoping to lose in every single or just focus on entertainment even if the fund is the amount he can afford to lose, they just let go of their lost cause they understand the concept of the game.

Let's be realistic.

I gamble for entertainment... because I like the thrill I get when I grafted hard and suddenly get that 1000x or more. Lately, with Covid.. it is a safe strategy to stay away from Malls and Movie theaters ...so gambling at home, replaced that.

I spend a little more on gambling, than what I should be... but it is still fun.. relaxing in front of the computer and having some wine and snacks and just watching the reels spin.  Grin
Nah. It should be if luck is not involved anymore.... Stop or else it will be gambling through emotions and the last time I checked the habit of not facing this reality about the game is what lead to the losses or addiction of some people.
Because it not always about fun or entertainment but trying out one's probability of winning.
Let's face the truth about the game and don't sugar coat it.
I dont think that he's been sugar coating it because there are really people who do really play without minding too much about winning but i agree that majority of people who do play will typically aiming for us to win.
Who would really be eyeing out on losing your money that fast? none right?

Those people who don't mind about losing are using faucets or only have small amount.  But majority really aims to win especially those whales since they will never bet more huge amount as if they are chasing if they just want to have fun on gambling site. And I really don't imagine on why people go here for enjoyment since this is game of chance or luck which can cause us heart palpitation 😁.
You got my point. I guess some people still don't understand that gambling is not always about the fun alone and it will never be.

Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 566

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2021, 02:35:00 PM

That depends on the friend, if that friend is a saint, I don't think that we should worry about that person because no matter what other people might say, that person is going to help, I mean in the core, isn't that the point of helping people? You will help them until they change and until you can. But that doesn't discount the fact that you should be responsible for your actions and as @coin-investor says, picking up yourself.
IMO helping other people because of gambling is not that much responsibility of a friend. Your friends can give some advice and help you cope up with your unhealthy gambling habits. Thanks to them that they are helpful, so it's best if the one that has a unhealthy gambling habits also help himself up and try to live atleast quite different life if his gambling career isn't helpful to him.
Sometimes we find it difficult to give advice or help to addicts, even I am often annoyed at being asked to borrow by friends because it's just gambling even though the reason for borrowing is for other purposes, so I think addicted gamblers are brought to psychologists so that they know how to stop slowly in this matter.
Indeed limiting myself, maybe you can say that I can still be controlled when the funds are running low, but still it is our responsibility how to avoid a downturn after many defeats in gambling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 02:41:43 PM

<snip>
That depends on the friend, if that friend is a saint, I don't think that we should worry about that person because no matter what other people might say, that person is going to help, I mean in the core, isn't that the point of helping people? You will help them until they change and until you can. But that doesn't discount the fact that you should be responsible for your actions and as @coin-investor says, picking up yourself.
IMO helping other people because of gambling is not that much responsibility of a friend. Your friends can give some advice and help you cope up with your unhealthy gambling habits. Thanks to them that they are helpful, so it's best if the one that has a unhealthy gambling habits also help himself up and try to live atleast quite different life if his gambling career isn't helpful to him.

I have friend who's addicted on gambling. He always asking me to lend him some money and offer me some of his valuable material in exchange. I always just give him small amount of money instead of lending his desired funds. Sometimes I feel kinda annoyed whenever he ask me for money because I know that he will just waste it but its hard to ignore a friend even though that friend is shitty.  Cheesy

I guess, Only God can change this kind people to stop there addiction.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 02:49:04 PM

<snip>
Sometimes we find it difficult to give advice or help to addicts, even I am often annoyed at being asked to borrow by friends because it's just gambling even though the reason for borrowing is for other purposes, so I think addicted gamblers are brought to psychologists so that they know how to stop slowly in this matter.
Indeed limiting myself, maybe you can say that I can still be controlled when the funds are running low, but still it is our responsibility how to avoid a downturn after many defeats in gambling.
As a gambler, I experienced big money loss. It's almost depressing experience whenever those kind of loss happens. Despite of that, I've learnt to deal with those losses myself. I just hope I can manage my emotions for my proceeding future of my gambling career. Besides, there are also times that I'm very joyful since my winnings is bullish haha. The sad part however is those times that you could just lost those big payouts. So I thought myself to cashout some of the winnings before playing again.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 09:19:58 PM

<snip>

I have friend who's addicted on gambling. He always asking me to lend him some money and offer me some of his valuable material in exchange. I always just give him small amount of money instead of lending his desired funds. Sometimes I feel kinda annoyed whenever he ask me for money because I know that he will just waste it but its hard to ignore a friend even though that friend is shitty.  Cheesy

You are the ones who had been tolerating for him to play and if you do hope that he wont really be addicted on gambling then you should at least give him a piece of advice.

Well, i cant really blame you on because once a friend would really ask out some favors then its really hard to resist but it isnt really bad to make out some suggestions or tips or advises
specially you do know on what are the common things where gambling addiction do ends up.

Losing money is not something that you can enjoy thats why some people do chase it up instead.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:13:08 AM

<snip>

I have friend who's addicted on gambling. He always asking me to lend him some money and offer me some of his valuable material in exchange. I always just give him small amount of money instead of lending his desired funds. Sometimes I feel kinda annoyed whenever he ask me for money because I know that he will just waste it but its hard to ignore a friend even though that friend is shitty.  Cheesy

If you are a good friend and take care of him you should ignore and advise him, don't let your friend get addicted to gambling, and if you keep giving him what he asks for then you support him and he will keep asking.
You have to be firm and give advice about his kindness even though you feel sorry for him when he seduces, but you have to do your best so that he can control what he wants.

I've experienced it with my friend, have to be patient for him to realize and process if we really care.
and when he asked for money I gave advice and besides that I would give money but not to gamble and I would give him money to eat or what he needed as a distraction to be able to chat and advise him, finally with my patience and process my friend realized it.
maybe I am a bridge from God to change it and if it weren't for God, I wouldn't try to change it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 01:26:44 PM

There are no words to say in your thread.
Everything you write about your gambling experience has been modified into poetry.

Very touching.
I'll reciprocate and give you some encouragement.

These words were spoken by a distinguished writer.
It is more touching than what we have been through and lived through.
In fact, research has concluded that the pain of losing will be twice as strong as the pleasure of having something. So, losing 100 USD will be twice as painful as the feeling you felt when you earned 100 USD. Strange isn't it ?

Fear is a feeling that is felt personally by every human being. Therefore, why are many people afraid to fly while on the one hand there are also many people who fly every week. or people who are afraid of heights and the other side of many people who work in skyscrapers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 08:21:30 PM

I spend a little more on gambling, than what I should be... but it is still fun.. relaxing in front of the computer and having some wine and snacks and just watching the reels spin.  Grin
Which is as it should be really, gambling is supposed to be fun and it should be used as a way to relax after a difficult week in your job and something similar, but people think they can earn money with it, and while it could be true during the short term we know this is not true for the long term, and many people despite knowing this keep gambling trying to win because they have lost so much money that they cannot simply accept it and move on and that is wen they lose even more money they could not afford to lose.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1476

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:29:44 AM

In fact, I think that any person knows approximately how much he was captured by the excitement of the game.  However, not everyone can resist the temptation to play more in order to win.  Here in the human brain begin to fight, roughly speaking, the "devil" and common sense.  And after all, the devil often wins and man loses everything in general.  Not everyone is able to resist this temptation.  Therefore, this topic is interesting because BTT users write here, but the game does not always end in fun. 
But, I think that a small number of people suffer from gambling addiction, all the same, the majority can have fun and have fun from these games. 
It is for this category of players that there is a conversation that started OP.
He opened an interesting topic, he is great
 Smiley

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 09:27:41 AM

Was that supposed to be a poem ?  Tongue

Losing is an essential part of gambling. Most of the people who gamble often lose their money in gambling.
This is exactly why they say you should never put more than the amount you can afford to lose in gambling/investments.
But yeah what you mentioned is exactly true. Even if you lose, we should not lose the hope and continue to have fun while gambling.
Fun is what gambling is meant for.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 10:48:57 AM

i always gamble with my spare money, so even if i lose im still fine. gambling should be fun, when its not fun anymore u should seek expert helps my man.
Or better quit when you are not enjoying and fun about gambling activities because for sure you are missing something good about it.
The fun will always be there even if you are losing money and you will only feel the sadness in you, the moment you step outside on casinos having no money at all same thing if you just playing online.

If you're too focus about the money you're making, having fun wont help you at all and many are playing with a lot of greed, the result is very bad for them. Just enjoy playing, spend the money you're willing to lose and you must have a strong emotionional control so you wont feel sad if you don't have money anymore.

in gambling winning is indeed a pleasure, but losing even for a gambler does not feel sad. because gambling is a form of hobby that is our flesh and blood, the business of winning or losing playing keeps on going. Until we meet at a point where we will stop. the soul of the gambler will continue to flow. Our simple concept of gambling becomes a benchmark for continuing to have fun playing.
Tell that to yourself when you are losing continuously and for multiple times.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 11:59:18 AM

Losing is an essential part of gambling. Most of the people who gamble often lose their money in gambling.
This is exactly why they say you should never put more than the amount you can afford to lose in gambling/investments.
But yeah what you mentioned is exactly true. Even if you lose, we should not lose the hope and continue to have fun while gambling.

I believe that having fun in these cases is curative, when some lose it can affect them, it is not bad, but there remains the satisfaction that at least they had fun, when people play they must be aware of when they can lose, so that they do not fall into depression if they spend more than they should.

And so when they play again, they have another type of thinking and what they can do based on that experience in which they lost, which is not pleasant at all. Sometimes I lose playing, but losing I learn many things and also have fun, not to mention when I win.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 02:17:59 PM

I believe that having fun in these cases is curative, when some lose it can affect them, it is not bad, but there remains the satisfaction that at least they had fun, when people play they must be aware of when they can lose, so that they do not fall into depression if they spend more than they should.

And so when they play again, they have another type of thinking and what they can do based on that experience in which they lost, which is not pleasant at all. Sometimes I lose playing, but losing I learn many things and also have fun, not to mention when I win.

That's very true. Learning from our experiences is what makes us stronger in the long run.
I have personally lost a lot in gambling and trading and this has made me stronger. So even when I lose the next time, I don't care much about the amount lost.
On the other hand, I never gamble/trade with larger amount. Only gamble for fun.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 04:10:00 PM

You lose, you win but you are supposed to lose more times than your winning time and that is how the gambling system was designed. So never think that you can multiply your money using gambling because it is not an investment or any return yield schemes, it can bring profits if you are lucky so don't blame anything even yourself for losing the money because it is not in your hand.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 04:17:28 PM

I wish to share my story
While I played with all my money
I risked more than I could loose
My eyes suddenly saw my doom

I lost my mind, my eyes wall full
I had nothing left no one stood
How do I face this, my struggle has zoomed
I pondered on this but my emotion was fused

Take me home was all I could Muter
When I got home I went in search of peter
This was my childhood friend, who acted like a brother
I had enough confidence I felt I was out to gather

I felt a warm wrap on my shoulder
I understand u have lost, but u have to be stronger
You have to forget the loss, the fun is sweeter
With this words gradually I began to feel better

Oh goodness, No

That's not how it's supposed to GO!!

You have to know your limit

Otherwise you are nothing but a dimwit!!

Gambling is sports, it's Fun

But without planning it helps none!

Look out for your losses and winnings

This is not your life's final innings.

Keep some money in store for your daily life,

Otherwise man it would be hard for you to find a Wife.

Lol sorry idk why I wanted to reply to your poem like this but please be careful what you mentioned is nothing but addiction! Therefore seek help. You cannot just use everything and with friends like peter you should be much more careful. Plan more skilfully.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2143

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 04:29:42 PM

I felt a warm wrap on my shoulder
I understand u have lost, but u have to be stronger
You have to forget the loss, the fun is sweeter
With this words gradually I began to feel better
It sounds like an interaction with a gay friend lol, and it's partly true.
The fun mindset should be at the beginning, not after you lost miserably.

Since Peter gave you a high dose of copium, I hope he didn't give you hopium as well. Something like bet more to regain your losses. The chance is you will lose more.
The good thing is, human is very capable of learning from mistakes and coming back from epic failures.

You will earn more, but not from gambling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mediaBuzz

Activity: 379
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:33:06 PM

The fun will always be there even if you are losing money and you will only feel the sadness in you, the moment you step outside on casinos having no money at all same thing if you just playing online.

If you're too focus about the money you're making, having fun wont help you at all and many are playing with a lot of greed, the result is very bad for them. Just enjoy playing, spend the money you're willing to lose and you must have a strong emotionional control so you wont feel sad if you don't have money anymore.
Agree lol. Exactly losing is a part of the fun. Of course having is costing you money but gambling is an entertainment first of all and what entertainment costs no money?

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1151

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:55:40 PM

Of course, I read it like poetry mixed with disappointment.

The pleasure of gambling is expensive, but it is not uncommon for them to leave gambling feeling angry and disappointed. Anyone who gamble must be able to accept defeat, because losing is a sure thing in gambling and winning is hope. Preparing to lose is tough, many people just want victory and money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 06:06:24 PM

You lose, you win but you are supposed to lose more times than your winning time and that is how the gambling system was designed. So never think that you can multiply your money using gambling because it is not an investment or any return yield schemes, it can bring profits if you are lucky so don't blame anything even yourself for losing the money because it is not in your hand.
*weak self-control + high greed = always losing...
agree with your words that gambling is designed only to make you lose, but do you realize that when we gamble, we already have a winning moment, it's just that our desire is too greedy and makes our logic lose.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 09:22:22 PM

*weak self-control + high greed = always losing...
agree with your words that gambling is designed only to make you lose...
mate, I simply disagree on what you likely believe as if it was designed like that then it is not a Gamble anymore. In gambling it should always be 50-50 in regards of odds on winning and losing.  Even if you somewhat adjust it to a higher percentage it can also be considered, but as what you said, J suppose you meant for it as 100% for the losing side LoL,
And that's already out of this industry, it will never be accepted if gambling was made only for you to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: