Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins having an ICO next are to be good?  (Read 762 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 10:02:34 PM

They're hard to spot these days. The BNB launchpad as said, requires you to own BNB. Unlike the usual ICO that we have, you can buy the token and have yourself get into it and make money afterwards when it's listed on an exchange already.
On this, you can follow the ICO listing websites which you can search through google and study each of them that are on the list.
So basically, you have to own some BNB in order to participate on their ICO project? It's like burning more money just to fit in and why does it's only BNB that needed in order to participate? Welp, I can't help to think about it Binance really want their BNB to be more useful so they make another marketing strategy. Lol

If you own a big token of BNB then you might have a chance to participate with their ICO but the way I see it, only those who owns lots of tokens will be able to gain more profit here if the project gets listed. And to own such amount of BNB you really need to burn money to be able to participate. This ICO has a lot of common from the ICO projects before. Just do your own research guys before putting any money.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto-performance

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 10:44:35 PM

Honestly, any project that is assisting in the mass adoption of crypto is worth buying.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 11:52:19 PM

Honestly, any project that is assisting in the mass adoption of crypto is worth buying.
Still depends on the project and seriously, I don’t hear any good ICO in the past months maybe OP can look into the new IDO because they are performing well over the past months and many succeed on their initial offering. You can follow Poolz because they are hosting great IDO and great projects. Though this will still depend on how you see the project, there’s a lot of way for them to raise funds, you have to look for it based on your standard.

It seems that the ICO hype is already over. However, there are still few ones that are still launching their ICO. But if you are a serious investor, better look for projects that have working app or services already. Because we are already tired of having them in alpha or beta stage that never come out of the testing stage. So if possible, look for platforms that are actually up and working and have active users. At least you know, their platform is already working.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 12:44:14 AM

It seems that the ICO hype is already over. However, there are still few ones that are still launching their ICO. But if you are a serious investor, better look for projects that have working app or services already. Because we are already tired of having them in alpha or beta stage that never come out of the testing stage. So if possible, look for platforms that are actually up and working and have active users. At least you know, their platform is already working.
It's not even dead yet and you should visit this page https://icodrops.com/

There are bunch of icos will be launching soon and so many of icos already ended recently too. Casper has been getting more than 150k investors that interested to put their money on this ico.
You just need to update with the latest news. ICO becomes even more popular like 2017

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 03:13:08 AM

It's not even dead yet and you should visit this page https://icodrops.com/
Yeah not even Dead for you because you will Die if there's no ICO comes out , even how bunch of scammers they are.
And same reason why People are still lingering in ICO because of Advertisers Like you lol..
There are bunch of icos will be launching soon and so many of icos already ended recently too. Casper has been getting more than 150k investors that interested to put their money on this ico.
You just need to update with the latest news. ICO becomes even more popular like 2017
yeah they must succeed because if not ? then you'll be starve  Cheesy

ICO is Gone long time ago , and Better invest in ranking coins more than these scammers .

peterpanda

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 05:16:24 AM

It is difficult to predict exactly which currency will be better after ICO because these are the general ICO operators and it will depend on their team how they will manage most of the ICO projects are scammed and the traders do not believe in them and the quality of the projects has gone down. However, you can search the sites to know the information of the next ICO currencies If you analyze the market well the risk will be less and it is possible to increase the amount of your own funds If successful, you will get a much better return.
Yes, most of the ico projects are scammed but not for all the ico projects. Still there are few ico that are potential too. If we think about the student coin, it is very promising and potential project. Investment on the student coin ico can bear a huge return.

Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:03:28 AM

Yes, most of the ico projects are scammed but not for all the ico projects. Still there are few ico that are potential too. If we think about the student coin, it is very promising and potential project. Investment on the student coin ico can bear a huge return.
As far as I remember Studentcoin is an old token and has made a campaign program twice in this forum, and if we look at the cheap price in the past, there is indeed a good increase in this token, but for the next time whether the sale will be maximally successful I too do not know even if the previous sales were fully successful. We wish you many benefits from Studentcoin.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 12:04:02 PM

Mina is an interesting project to keep track of and invest in. The only problem is that, it's difficult to invest in projects via coinlist as their platform is usually hampered with issues whenever there's a token sale; not to mention coinlist has a very crappy way of handling token sales as of recent. I wanted to participate in their most recent project (Casper) but I was heavily disappointed due to how everything turned out. I don't know much about Cere Network too. For now, Mina protocol is the only project that I'm looking forward to.

There are plenty of interesting projects to keep track of but that is part of the problem I feel,,, too many things going on and everyone is only interested in making money quickly, not really with their hearts invested in the long term sustainability of it all.

I have been bitten many times already,,, so I learn my lesson. If I can USE the coin and understand AND support the project, then it wins my attention.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 02:05:20 PM

Hey guys. What do you think will be the next good Altcoin which is going to have an ICO? For example Polkadot which had its ICO few months ago. I missed it and dont want to miss next good coins ICO (no FOMO). There are many lists with a bunch of coins. But dont know which are maybe going to be good or are worth to buy. What do ypu think?
Recent ICOs have not been used to stimulate the donor-trafficking activities of the project because of many problems.  IEOs or IDOs are taking up space for ubiquity to provide funding.  Some of them earn funding right on their platform.  I am staring with Mogul.  they have run the "access pass" in abundance and have a perfect entertaiment structure for the movie world.
https://www.mogulproductions.com/

Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2021, 02:47:07 PM

As far as I remember Studentcoin is an old token and has made a campaign program twice in this forum, and if we look at the cheap price in the past, there is indeed a good increase in this token, but for the next time whether the sale will be maximally successful I too do not know even if the previous sales were fully successful. We wish you many benefits from Studentcoin.
Studencoin still can't promise a potential coin but they are still running an ICO whether the progress is successful or not it depends on those who do the marketing, so I think it will be difficult if it doesn't follow the current trend, maybe some don't believe in fundraising anymore. ICO but on the other hand they see the progress of the journey on the road map so in essence we should not expect big benefits to ICO, it will not be full of potential, it's better to refrain before you make a wrong move.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 02:58:21 PM

My prediction about ICO which launch this year going to :
1. Student coin ( the support from university is good for project. Featur also completed : Terminal, exchnager, we could create a token on student coin network when the mainnet is launch ) )
2. Xsl labs ( syl token will be the big player in the future for data management niche )
3. Vulcan forged ( this ico is for NFT and gaming niche, could posssibly next big thing in crypto )

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 11:36:48 PM

My honest suggestion is stay away from ICOs, they usually end up scam. Better make your own research and find good altcoins like Polkadot, Cardano. Invest in altcoins that have solid foundation like good team, achievable goals etc.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 11:49:18 PM

1. Student coin ( the support from university is good for project. Featur also completed : Terminal, exchnager, we could create a token on student coin network when the mainnet is launch ) )
2. Xsl labs ( syl token will be the big player in the future for data management niche )
3. Vulcan forged ( this ico is for NFT and gaming niche, could posssibly next big thing in crypto )

Good ideas. I am currently on the lookout for ico projects I can take part in. The times I used to participate in ICOs have changed and now it's a bit different than it used to be with the introduction of launchpads that takes 100% care of everything a project needs to get investments and everything an investor investor needs to invest in a good project. That is the more reason why I'm particularly bullish for student coin. I also read somewhere that they've about $19M to date which is close to the hard cap.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 11:51:47 PM

Yeah that's right, maybe among the ICOs that are circulating nowadays student coin is a good ICO as you said. If you want to see the development,
anyone can go to his twitter, there is always updated with the latest news. If I see the student coin team is very serious in working on this project,
 so investors are also many who glance at the student coin project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:13:58 AM

My honest suggestion is stay away from ICOs, they usually end up scam. Better make your own research and find good altcoins like Polkadot, Cardano. Invest in altcoins that have solid foundation like good team, achievable goals etc.
The legit coins are good choice but didn't you even know of those projects were also starting from the icos?

Binance was also coming from the ico but so many people are hating ico. it's funny to see that even ethereum too was coming from the ico.

No risk = no gain, the new comers should use top coins as their investment and try to put a very small amount to bet into the new project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 04:39:17 AM

Hey guys. What do you think will be the next good Altcoin which is going to have an ICO? For example Polkadot which had its ICO few months ago. I missed it and dont want to miss next good coins ICO (no FOMO). There are many lists with a bunch of coins. But dont know which are maybe going to be good or are worth to buy. What do ypu think?
Many newbies come each year to this market thinking about making profits and most of those stories have a disappointing ending, and it is not difficult to know why, people like you with no experience want to obtain big profits in a short time span but the number of people that can do that is very limited and if we add your inexperience as well then I would say that it is practically impossible, do not invest in any new coin since that is the fastest way to lose your money in this market.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 10:37:06 AM

There aren't really many quality projects enough to confidently open an ICO to fund startups. This is far from 2017 or new projects are not good enough for preparation or scam. Most investors also trust IEO more because of its liquidity. Really, good projects will most likely succeed in the presale like Sovryn. https://sovryn.app/
Jmndanan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 05:06:15 AM

Any highly rated ICOs or Pre-ICOs for US investors or US accredited investors?
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 05:29:32 AM

ICO is now rarely conducted for reasons of unclear transparency and is also prone to fraud. on average, if there is a project that funds using the ICO it fails because many people have experienced fraud. This year there are many other options to keep up with the currently launched altcoin purchases, IDO. Launchpad. Is one that is in demand and many investors have benefited, including myself, until now I have benefited in both. Binance as well as Tokens that are on the Binance Smart Chain network that often have IDO. Maybe you can follow him

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 09:05:33 AM

There aren't really many quality projects enough to confidently open an ICO to fund startups. This is far from 2017 or new projects are not good enough for preparation or scam. Most investors also trust IEO more because of its liquidity. Really, good projects will most likely succeed in the presale like Sovryn. https://sovryn.app/

Nice strategy of Promoting lol.

But some group mate of mine in telegram are promoting this also SOVRYN , I think they are talking about this early January that it will be a Best option to invest but of course i did not come to believe lol.

But there are still GEM on ICO mate , The Amepay Recently reached the stardom But now seems like ending as Scam? i Hope not because some of friends did invest and even join the Bounty and still holding their coins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: