Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of BTC  (Read 1587 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 03:59:38 PM

Always have new drama when bitcoin success raise to higher price but this normally how to give us chance to buy back with lower price, but we can't prediction when new drama coming like today after coinbase team sold bitcoin with higher amount, just suddenly take time for bitcoin dump extremely and many altcoin drastically dump more than 30% and more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:44:10 PM

so indirectly this pandemic caused an effect that would normally work for all countries before 2021 has now suffered a loss of $ 9-15 trillion and this is not a small amount.
not only the country but also everyone feels the same impact of this pandemic but with the existence of bitcoin some people are able to make a breakthrough and get new benefits.
although only a small part can feel this bitcoin because maybe many do not understand but I think bitcoin will be even more advanced in the next few years if we look at the enthusiasm that exists towards bitcoin at this time

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 07:27:57 PM

With pandemic many people loss their job and make them have working at home, bitcoin is the best opportunity just open your handphone in home and looking when the best time to buy and sell bitcoin. Now many people get benefit from this pandemic where before this pandemic they working every day now they can get passive income with bitcoin and altcoin trading.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:00:25 AM

I've been in the cryptocurrency sector since the infancy, and I've seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC, but when I look at the current growing conditions of the bitcoin industry, I see that we've come a long way, and most of the world accepts cryptocurrency payments, and some major brands are even linked to the BTC world.

But every now and then, I wonder if these circumstances will last longer and improve in the future.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

I think different institutions and private companies will try to reach out and dive into BTC just like how influential people in the world investing huge sums of money in cryptocurrency. We can't possibly tell what will happen in the future but I do feel that BTC will dominate all the other digital coin and will be widely accepted around the world so I'm looking forward to this.

ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:08:17 AM

I think Bitcoin has still a bright future for now. Because it is being adopted by many companies, governments and people of course. But maybe after a point, it can really start becoming old. Bitcoin team should solve especially the high fee and slow network problems for good.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Alib900

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:16:34 AM

Hello, can anyone guide me?
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 04:31:52 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have become the trend of the world, governments are actively researching and introducing crypto regulation laws.
That shows the world's acceptance of cryptocurrencies. They have to do it because otherwise, it will be out of date and out of time.
The future of Bitcoin is bright when ETFs launch, companies and hedge funds are investing in Bitcoin. Banks will launch Bitcoin storage services in the future.
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:17:23 PM

Currently, technological developments are advancing, and people are increasingly getting to know bitcoin which makes demand increase every year, and several countries have legalized bitcoin nowadays, this shows that in the future bitcoin will be increasingly used and can become a currency world.
So you don't have any doubts about the future of cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:49:05 PM

For now, the future of bitcoin depends on Biden for me. Bitcoin could fall back to 10k levels if it imposes taxes or restrictions anytime soon. This is just a guess, of course.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:58:11 PM

For now, the future of bitcoin depends on Biden for me. Bitcoin could fall back to 10k levels if it imposes taxes or restrictions anytime soon. This is just a guess, of course.

Lol, Biden is only a president of 1 country, he may have influence over his allied country but he does not control the world.  If he implements taxation and restrictions, it is only applicable to his own country's jurisdiction.  Remember USA is not the whole world no matter how powerful country it is.

I believe there is still lots of controversies and conspiracies that will emerge on the Bitcoin market and ecosystem, it will be subject to pump and dump from time to time, but its economic foundation will become stronger and firmer.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:58:26 PM

Like now crypto is a positive thing for most people in this world, especially Bitcoin, in the past 'yes' gold was the investment of choice for people, not nowadays almost all people in the world switch to crypto / Bitcoin by using technology and the internet that is currently developing, it's the best choice for now.

Crypto exchange companies from one to 2 from two to 100 onwards, exchanges continue to mushroom all over the world with the laws that apply in every country, meaning: the day Bitcoin is growing and recognized by the general public as a digital currency worth investing in.

The bottom line: Bitcoin in the future is the best asset to invest in worldwide in the online crypto market, it will survive and continue to grow as long as this world can still have access to the internet and technology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:10:33 PM

I think it will improve because lately a lot of companies are acquiring about this btc. we already know testla paypal and elon have started to openly say that they keep assets in btc even though we also know that testla has sold a small portion of their assets in btc. but it does not rule out the possibility that there will be large companies rejoining to follow them in btc ownership because we know for now btc is one of the most preferred coins.
regardless of the btc correction that is still happening a few weeks ago I think the future will be very good for the next few years.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:45:59 PM

Bitcoin can be defined as a future global currency.Its most extreme supply has not been mined however and as well terrible we won't see it ourselves. Bitcoin is still at its early organize indeed in spite of the fact that numerous educate are presently receiving it in their businesses. We do not indeed know on the off chance that bitcoin as a worldwide cash might happen. As of presently, I do not see any cryptocurrency to supplant it however. The as it were thing I'm concern with bitcoin is everytime it comes to new high, the redress is additionally huge. I trust instability will diminish within the future.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:21:18 PM

That Bitcoin's future is still very bright, however that it's on the cusp of standard acknowledgment. The institutional financial backer interest is driving expansive interest in the cryptocurrency, yet issues over authority, security, and capital effectiveness are still headwinds for the digital asset
You're right the institutional interest is on the rise, and the only thing really holding up most of these is the fact that there isn't clear regulation around crypto and governments are slow at adopting any form, partially because is such as new territory.

However, due to the surge in interest from everywhere and everyone investor to individual, these types of headwinds will soon be tackled. The industry is expanding as so will the need for these authoritarian regulation will grow with it.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:34:24 PM

I've been in the cryptocurrency sector since the infancy, and I've seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC, but when I look at the current growing conditions of the bitcoin industry, I see that we've come a long way, and most of the world accepts cryptocurrency payments, and some major brands are even linked to the BTC world.

But every now and then, I wonder if these circumstances will last longer and improve in the future.

bitcoin will be even better in the future because technology throughout the country is getting more sophisticated and investors are increasing from year to year, this is what makes bitcoin even better in the future.
billionaires are increasingly trusting bitcoin because recently bitcoin has experienced a very high increase compared to the price of bitcoin in 2018 and 2019.

Norkys.2020

Activity: 76
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:51:29 PM

We are already in the future, btc represents the majority of all present economies, if we take into account the economy of certain countries with inflation, btc is more valuable than gold, the particular economies in those countries are critical, they survive on the remittances that sent from other countries, the btc represents continuous improvement and further development.
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 07:53:34 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2021, 08:18:50 PM by MinoRaiola
Merited by tyz (3), bitcoincidence (1)

I am convinced that cryptocurrencies are the future. Nobody can say whether it will be bitcoin over the years. Cash is used less and less over time, the time during Corona is an example. The era of plastic cards could stay a while longer. Crypto exchanges, start-ups and tech companies are driving this forward. This poses enormous challenges for central banks and financial institutions.

Seen in the short term... i look at the Bitcoin "Rainbow" Price-Chart from time to time and in August the price is between $ 150,000 - $ 160,000, so "could". View inside the zone dark red, not above it.
Source: https://www.blockchaincenter.net/bitcoin-rainbow-chart/

One symbolic image for long term:

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:19:09 PM

Yes, the picture above my post looks pretty optimistic, but what would they look like in 2018? I think not so rosy. We see growing expectations and are waiting for the growth of bitcoin so that it finally reaches its new all-time high of at least 100 thousand dollars. My brother and I argued that if this happens then I will shave my gorgeous beard, and if not, he will pay me one etherium. I think that in any case I will be the winner because I have bitcoin! Smiley

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:24:12 PM

In my opinion, Elon's plan today was entirely to realize this decline. I think his plan works very well. I feel sorry for people who lost their money. But such pleasure was evident.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
akm3535

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:26:35 PM

I witnessed the good and bad times of bitcoin. I always compare what happened in good times and what happened in bad times. Since the day I first entered this market, there have been many developments in the way we have covered so far and the world now knows crypto coins and tries to include crypto coins in life. This is proof that the future of cryptocurrencies is bright. the road ahead is long and I think we will achieve many more successes on this road. this market will come to much better places.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: