Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:01:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can now own this symbolic Charles Hoskinson NFT tweet  (Read 135 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 07:01:30 PM

I'm wondering the same thing, IDK why they're spending too much on a tweet as if it will become a thing in the future. I get it, maybe they idolize the person but I don't have any idea about it, does the price will be higher in the future? and I'm wondering if it'll be more profitable than investing that money on some potential crypto to be multiplied?

...Or maybe they can use it to have an authority or title in the history of crypto, idk what's in the mind of rich people.
There are basically two things that motivate someone to buy something so expensive as a collectible, the first one is that they collect these things because they think they are going to be more valuable in the future, you will be surprised by the stuff people collect and yet it has a huge value, the other reason is simply they are fans of the people behind the work and they want to have all the things that person produces even if they are not sure they can obtain profits with it, which explains the high value of many of the NFTs we see in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: