Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Space X Mandala Exchange AMA - $100 Reward Pool  (Read 145 times)
BlockchainSpace (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 10:24:42 PM

Hey Folks 🎉

Blockchain Space🪐 will hold an AMA with Mandala Exchange on March 25th at 16:00PM UTC  🎊

💰Total Reward Pool - $100

Mandala Exchange is the World’s first cryptocurrency exchange platform powered by Binance Cloud. It allows users to trade with confidence on a world-class matching engine with the largest liquidity pool on the planet, along with offering better trading depth, security and blazing fast transaction speeds.

📌 Rules to follow :

✅ Join Mandala Exchange Telegram Group

✅ Join Blockchain Space Telegram Group & Channel

✅ Follow Mandala Exchange on Twitter

✅ Follow Blockchain Space on Twitter

We will have the following structure:

Part 1️⃣: $50 /5 users – We’ll select 5 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 2 questions. 3 Questions will be selected from our Twitter – please submit your questions in the comments section of this post and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (2 questions can be written in 1 post)

Don't plagiarize, create original questions by researching to avoid being banned by the bitcointalk moderators.

Part 2️⃣: $50/5 users – Open chat for 120 seconds. You can post Max 2 questions. Mandala Exchange Team will select 5 questions and answer them.

📚Research Mandala Exchange Project

🌐 Website

Ⓜ️ Blog

©️ CoinMarketCap  

DM @xiaolinofficial on Telegram for Marketing/AMA proposals
https://linktr.ee/blockchain_space
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaizPilao

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 10:56:31 PM

Most of the CEX's I've seen promise to have the best trading charts with the best UX but really they are all very similar. Has Mandala taken the technology that all the competitors have ? or have they worked to make something really good?

Tg @BeaEvolet
Magdalena Carvajal

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 11:38:21 PM

You say that Mandala will be (a formidable alternative to the main exchanges), why consider it only as an "alternative" and not as one of the main OEI's in the market? Mandala does not intend to compete with Binance Cex? Telegram @MagdaCV
kikirush

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:07:53 AM

I'm already invested with a few exchanges like Binance, Kucoin etc, and I don't see the need to add more to my list, since they offer almost everything I need, including safety of my funds, so tell me why do you think moving my funds to trade on Mandala Exchange will be a smart move for me, what exciting Features do you offer that can't be found on any other exchanges?
alaskasb

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 02:19:33 PM

I noticed that you guys managed to launch the iOS/Android app. It is currently in the development phase. Could you tell us how this release has turned out and if it is really available for all countries? What other things do you plan to add to make Mandala Exchange one of the best exchange apps?
Tg username: @alaskasb
alaskasb

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 02:30:22 PM

In your Q1 of the roadmap I found something interesting Hummingbot integration. I also noticed that you were saying that trading bots can be accessed by the community along with Mandala Exchange, as long as they have MDX tokens. Can you tell us more about these bots and the advantages they have, as well as what benefits will the users who have MDX tokens in your application have?
Tg username: @alaskasb
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: