Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to get your hands on Bitcoin without spending thousands?  (Read 215 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 10:37:42 AM

Hello everyone.

Do you guys know any platforms or websites where Bitcoin whales are giving away Bitcoins in exchange for some work or for free? I remember when I was 12 years old you could for example solve a captcha, help people with small things, donate something to a fundraiser and with that get a reward in Bitcoin or are all of these things in the past and no more bitcoin sharing is happening at all?
Funny thing is that I had about 500 Bitcoins when I was 12 years old by sometimes mining with my old pc and participating in random events just for fun, not knowing that this mysterious coin would change my life forever when I am older, heck the fact that 1 coin can cover all my college expenses still haunts me to this day.   Undecided

Thank you.

Those things you've mentioned exist when the community is still small, and Bitcoin is not yet that popular, but Bitcoin now is worth thousands of dollars, you can do bounty hunting and trade to Bitcoin those tokens you've accumulate, or you can offer your service on what you are good at in exchange for Bitcoin, don't worry if it's a small amount of Bitcoin, it will soon worth a lot. 
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:29:10 PM

You are right, I was a stupid 12 year old back then and shouldn't blame myself so much. Maybe if I was older back then this wouldn't happen, it is very hard but past is past.  Wink

Ya, the past is past.
Nobody knew the price of Bitcoin will be this high years ago. Even then, most people that believed in it had a price expectation of $1000 at most and nothing close to $50k.

But instead of waiting to get 'free' bitcoin (which is highly impossible) you could start with little investment of $10-$50 per week. You could be saving a lot for the next bitcoin fork in the next four years.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:43:46 AM

Funny thing is that I had about 500 Bitcoins when I was 12 years old by sometimes mining with my old pc and participating in random events just for fun, not knowing that this mysterious coin would change my life forever when I am older, heck the fact that 1 coin can cover all my college expenses still haunts me to this day.   Undecided

Thank you.

Nobody knows that Bitcoin will reach 5 digits, everybody takes it for granted, we overlooked its potential, you have to move on at least you can tell that a story that you once own 500 Bitcoin, the highest I have own was 20 bitcoin and that was many years ago.

I'm also looking for some method of how to get 1 Bitcoin but I could not find any method, faucets now are giving 50 sats it will take a decade before you can get one Bitcoin using a faucet. 

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: