Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to mining and some guidance needed  (Read 119 times)
DevFile90 (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:28:59 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

Hi guys, I'm new to building rigs and I've successfully build one with 4x gtx1660 super but I'm looking for the most profitable coin to mine and I came across minerstat calculator that shows me that epic cash is the most profitable coin, I can earn up to 11$ per gtx1660 super, what I'm curious about is why no one is talking about this coin if it's the most profitable

After doing some research I can't even find a exchange that the coin is listed on, so anyone mining this coin?

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayDDee

Activity: 1381
Merit: 220

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:32:29 PM

After doing some research I can't even find a exchange that the coin is listed on, so anyone mining this coin?

You answered your own question.

Don't trust estimates.

skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:42:25 PM

you can go to Vitex.net and exchange epic cash in pair with BTC
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 07:07:02 PM

Here's something to consider before mining this for amazing profits, I just read this on 51.pool front page:

On 18.03. an exploit was discovered in the EPIC BlockChain. The hack started earlier on 12.3. It is not yet officially confirmed, but it could be that the block chain is set back to 12.3. This means that all coins mined after 12.3 are worthless. We will keep the pool running until we know what will happen to the blockchain. You can continue mining with the risk that the coins are worthless, or stop mining until further notice.

Daodex

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 08:15:50 PM

The profit from epic cash is not real, I thought it was too until I find out that something is wrong like what @Commie described in his post above, now go back to minerstat calculator you will see that the epic cash taking the first place as the most profitable coin to mine is no more available, better stick with Ethereum mining

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 03:47:07 PM

Hi guys, I'm new to building rigs and I've successfully build one with 4x gtx1660 super but I'm looking for the most profitable coin to mine and I came across minerstat calculator that shows me that epic cash is the most profitable coin, I can earn up to 11$ per gtx1660 super, what I'm curious about is why no one is talking about this coin if it's the most profitable

well i just dont know if randomx efficient on gpu side lol  Grin, thats pretty absurb and try check listing exchange and the buy wall before you mine the coin

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:11:01 PM

well i just dont know if randomx efficient on gpu side lol  Grin, thats pretty absurb and try check listing exchange and the buy wall before you mine the coin

I checked all that yesterday. Buy "wall" is at 100 sat. and it's not a large amount there. Plus above mentioned potential blockchain issue. Stay away from it.

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 08:17:21 PM

https://minerstat.com/hardware/nvidia-gtx-1660-super
Your calculator has an error.
Coins based on the Random X algorithm can be mined on video cards, but they will give a very small hash rate (7-10 times less when compared with processors for the same price)
Most 1660 super owners choose Ethereum mining

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██