Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy merits  (Read 533 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:36:09 PM

It's really stupid to do something like that.
Which is actually the benefit of merit?
All members of this forum have equal rights, can participate equally in all discussions etc.
The only sensible reason to buy merits is the ability to participate in signature campaigns and earn btc.
However, in my opinion, even that is the wrong reason.
Members who run campaign signatures look very well at the quality of posts and the reputation of members who apply for campaigns and merits are not the only or even the main criteria when selecting new campaign members.
Merits you may be able to buy but not reputation or quality on this forum.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:37:38 PM

We have the capacity and the ability to construct a tangible comments or respond that will attract merit, the purpose of someone esearching here to is mpact fresh knowledge to people which is unknown, so when doing such research often it will fetch the user merit in abudant form, because many people hustle for merit by introducing things to the community which is how people that have forum at heart suppose to operates, purchasing merit is like the user is inquisitive to make money, the primary agenda's to be here is to communicate about cryptocurrency more especially Bitcoin, and how to protect you coins from damage and when due to sell, if really you wishes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 11:54:45 PM

Actually buying merits isn't  a good idea and it's seen as a wrong did In the forum, buying merits enables a person who isn't due yet for rank up to gain easy access to a new rank with less work, people buy merits  since there find it difficult to gain merit in the forum and this buying of ranks helps shitty posters to be able to rank up easily. So bad even the hard-working memebers find it difficult gaining merit because most people in the forum saves their merits of keep it for a friend and w

AWMM24

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 01:00:14 AM

I heard you can buy merits through telegram links for your bitcointalk account, Brothers and sisters you aren't helping yourself if you buying those merits because you won't even know how better you are getting on the forum with your posts and contributions, and again if you are a bad poster you will always remain the same, abstains from such act
YES.. i  just think that buying merit is just wastage of money. Also you are here to get knowledge don't make this ranking system as competition. Its a rank according to your knowledge and helping other members.

►           ►     enVoy       │        envoydefi.com     ◄           ◄
▐ █│     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │█ ▌
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 06:17:32 AM

There is nothing greater than earning merits yourself in your own way, I could still remember the feeling when I first earned my merit on this forum, the joy of 'yes I'm doing something right' filled the sky lol, do things the right way and you will get positive results, stop taking shortcuts they always end badly
Call me Fada

Activity: 131
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 05:55:31 PM

I heard you can buy merits through telegram links for your bitcointalk account, Brothers and sisters you aren't helping yourself if you buying those merits because you won't even know how better you are getting on the forum with your posts and contributions, and again if you are a bad poster you will always remain the same, abstains from such act

Funny enough I wasn’t aware of all this I’m only hearing this for the first time I never knew all this go on in the forum though not here directly, anyone caught in such act should be seriously penalized. This forum is known for its discipline and decorum. This piece of information amazes me sincerely it wasn’t expected. Let me sound this as a note of warning to those involved in such to stop less further actions would be taken.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: