Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is covid-19 on your home land?  (Read 375 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 05:47:08 AM

Apart from that thing in New Zealand, they're a huge land where most houses are far from each other - this is just what I've read elsewhere but could be a factor how they beaten the virus through social distancing.
As an update for Israel, the latest that I've read is that they're around 96% already and will literally going back to the normal.

Then what about Taiwan, which is one of the most densely populated countries in the world? Till date, they have reported a total of 1,073 cases and 11 deaths from CoVID 19. And regarding Israel, they were lucky that they had a political system which cares for the well being of the citizens, rather than fighting among themselves and spreading false rumors about vaccines. The opposition parties fully supported the vaccination campaign there and by now more than half of the population is fully vaccinated. And the results are out there for everyone to see. Now compare this to the case in Brazil, where the president Jair Bolsonaro claimed that vaccines can make humans turn into crocodiles.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:17:50 AM

We can't rely on the incompetent government so the people just created their own way to sustain themselves, the made community pantry to help other people get through the pandemic through food donations. Lucky for me, my household is doing well in terms of the pandemic, we can eat enough and we have the spare money to survive, too bad that I don't have a signature campaign to join because the money from it can help me a lot.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 08:09:12 AM

With the present state of corona virus in my country, things had been real tough. Families barely have enough to eat. Economy going down and the government is not really helping. So we just got each others back. We heard vaccine got landed in the country, but so bad vaccination is still pending and the virus is spreading rapidly

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
aaarmila_k

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 03:59:29 PM

In my home land Ecuador the covid is very horrible many people are dying everyday.
This is a horror movie
Pablo james

Activity: 74
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 04:23:30 AM

In my Homeland people are responding to treatment, death rate is reducing, citizens are still taking there vaccine, things are getting back to normal day by day,I must commend the W.H.O on the role they played they did a great job.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:09:04 AM

The rate of corona situation in my homeland was much worse people were in crisis and the economy was declining but now people are getting vaccinated and everyone is protecting themselves at home if it is not possible to prevent it. At first people were able to get out of the house but in a few days it was stopped there was a rule to go to the relative's house once in two days if needed very much I had to order daily necessities online the administration started door to door checkups when someone is sick they are forcibly sent to isolation.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 09:51:55 AM

The rate of corona situation in my homeland was much worse people were in crisis and the economy was declining but now people are getting vaccinated and everyone is protecting themselves at home if it is not possible to prevent it. At first people were able to get out of the house but in a few days it was stopped there was a rule to go to the relative's house once in two days if needed very much I had to order daily necessities online the administration started door to door checkups when someone is sick they are forcibly sent to isolation.
situation in your area was worster than mine because we arent check here regularly but maybe because we are away from the city and are you living near the city close to the city health office  ? but like yours vaccines are now available in here . we can say that situations are improved than before in terms of fighting the covid . people on our place can roam freely as long as they wear mask and faceshields when entering bigger malls but the rate of online transactions were increased these times . its our chance to go cashless  using our cryptos
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:05:05 AM

On the other hand, since Covid hasn't been proven to have been isolated, it's only a religion. You simply believe based on what other people say.

So, how is the Covid religion faring with regard to the religions of your sanctuaries and shrines... and temples and churches, etc.?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: