Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SMILE 😊  (Read 271 times)
Muenalo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:18:38 AM

Yeah.. because a wise man once said, a makeup is never complete without a smile on your face.....😀😀😀😀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muenalo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:22:00 AM

Insert Quote
Yeah.. because a wise man once said, a makeup is never complete without a smile on your face....
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 10:32:51 AM

No matter how it gets, do your best to smile. It may not change your current situation, but it  can help with your mood, no matter how little.

Moods can affect your perspective.

Remember to smile 😊

You will win this one.

Thank you for this one OP. Positivity is very important in today's difficult times. As long as we stay positive we will win this one.

And we can also help others  by smiling. A smile to someone else can make a big difference in their day.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 12:59:45 AM

No matter how it gets, do your best to smile. It may not change your current situation, but it  can help with your mood, no matter how little.

Moods can affect your perspective.

Remember to smile 😊

You will win this one.

Smile is indeed the best way to solve all problems, no matter how heavy the problems we face, simply smiling can reduce the burden of the problem.
Because psychologically, smiles can emit a positive aura in our bodies and it can have a positive impact on our minds and hearts. To be honest, the past
few weeks I have had a serious problem on this forum, but for some reason I didn't reveal it to the public. But by trying to smile in the mirror,
it at least reduces the burden on my mind.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Srajtalk

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 06:46:22 AM

Yes, Smile makes our mood relaxed. But in this COVID situation I forgot to smile. Only fake smile is on my face.
But this fake smile give relief to my family to live and struggle.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 03:09:33 PM

Yes, Smile makes our mood relaxed. But in this COVID situation I forgot to smile. Only fake smile is on my face.
But this fake smile give relief to my family to live and struggle.
Its not possible to keep smiling all the day but the only thing is don't forget to smile so you may feel little bit better, yes covid put all of us in bad situation by that time we need to be stronger and be helpful for others at possible situations.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 08:29:04 AM

Smile is very important to the face and mind. Smile signifies all is well with you in bad times.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
BETTY B

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 07:59:17 AM

If there is a power that can make people persevere, it is the power of smile; if there is a power that can make people confident, it is the power of smile; if there is a power that can make people feel confident A warm, that is the power of a smile!
ROSE B

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 08:00:31 AM

Do you believe in the power of smiles? The smile of Mona Lisa is mysterious and noble, and the smile of the Virgin Mary is like the sun shining on the earth. A smile can make a person more beautiful and kind, and a smile can express your inner sincerity. Give a smile and you will gain more.
Prettyjing34

Activity: 55
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 08:08:03 AM

Give others a face of sunshine "Give others a face of sunshine", as the name implies, means let us show and treat others with a smile. Smile is an invisible power. It gives people happiness and hope, and gives people an open-minded spirit and light. It makes people more confident,
ROSEDF

Activity: 63
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 08:09:03 AM

The teacher's encouraging smile and the attention of his eyes will make his students face difficulties after encountering problems, because he has the teacher's attention and encouragement, even if it is difficult to solve, then a small smile How important it is. In the hospital, the doctor's ardent care for terminally ill patients, and deep greetings with smiles to patients every day
ROSERTY

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 08:10:32 AM

A smile is a contagious expression. It proves that there is no false and natural joy within you. Your happy mood will immediately affect the people around you and leave a good first impression on others.
BETTYUI

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 02:30:39 AM

Suddenly, a smiling face appeared in front of him. The smile was full of hope and encouragement. That's right, that is the smile that makes me unforgettable, that is the smile of the teacher, I regained my motivation, picked up the pen, and continued to finish my homework.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: