Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: working on btc/altcoin online payment solution provider recently  (Read 52 times)
bitcoinary (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 09:12:57 PM

Looks btc/altcoin became more popular now, I have started online payment solution since last weeks, hope one of you be my clients.

we will use www.bitcoinary.io as our main business website.

I am looking forward to hearing any idea from you that may help me learn a lot.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 05:01:15 PM

@bitcoinary
I don't think we would be able to suggest you anything unless we know about the current state of bitcoinary [your website doesn't seem to be in its final stage]...

You might want to answer the following things or better if you could provide a demo of some sort:
- Kindly list any other feature types that I might've missed.

• Its nature [non-custodial, custodial, self-hosted or hosted,]?
  • Any restrictions [based on location or other stuff]?
  • Fees?
  • Direct payments?
  • Lightning support?
  • White-label type?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinary (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:53:37 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2021, 10:05:09 PM by bitcoinary

@bitcoinary
I don't think we would be able to suggest you anything unless we know about the current state of bitcoinary [your website doesn't seem to be in its final stage]...

You might want to answer the following things or better if you could provide a demo of some sort:
- Kindly list any other feature types that I might've missed.

• Its nature [non-custodial, custodial, self-hosted or hosted,]?
  • Any restrictions [based on location or other stuff]?
  • Fees?
  • Direct payments?
  • Lightning support?
  • White-label type?

I will take time to answer your question since now is under developing status, just submitted first on github today(private repo)

Of course it's lighting support, this is very basic demands and/with very low fee.

I don't think there is restrictions for location which support direct payment.

In my design it's can be expending to online payment integration/ escrow / exchange / portable payment machine(not app, it's physic pos machine, also probably will have ATM machine but need face competitor coinstar competition).

should support white label because providing payment service is our basic function and business.

2 months later once it's online, I may need ask for funds financing activity because need money to promotion.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 06:01:10 AM

In my design it's can be expending to online payment integration/ escrow / exchange / portable payment machine(not app, it's physic pos machine, also probably will have ATM machine but need face competitor coinstar competition).
It's nice to see all of those integrated within the processor but when it comes to automated escrows, it'll be hard and tricky to deal with disputes.

2 months later once it's online, I may need ask for funds financing activity because need money to promotion.
Not sure if you were planning to offer a 0% fee but if that's the case, then I'd suggest charging a certain fee for all of the payments made through your processor and also sell the white-label type for a certain fee; This way you might no longer have to rely on investors funds for promotion [self-sufficient model].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinary (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 08:53:28 AM

It's nice to see all of those integrated within the processor but when it comes to automated escrows, it'll be hard and tricky to deal with disputes.

Not sure if you were planning to offer a 0% fee but if that's the case, then I'd suggest charging a certain fee for all of the payments made through your processor and also sell the white-label type for a certain fee; This way you might no longer have to rely on investors funds for promotion [self-sufficient model].

not zero fee but will be very low and probably like you said fixed charging cost.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: