Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etheruem having a bite on crypto dominance  (Read 211 times)
Bitloca

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

i love turtle

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:53:55 AM

I am a little pessimistic if Ethereum will have a larger share in the cryptocurrency market in the future, because of the many problems on the Ethereum network such as high fees, transaction processing time, etc.

i love turtle │  i love turtle │  i love turtle
i love bitcoin │ i love bitcoin │ i love bitcoin
i love bitcointalk │  i love bitcointalk │
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 07:21:26 AM

Etheruem since the bitcoin bull has been running alongside, growing in price, value, volume trade and dominance.
price and value are the same but you can just say dominance to cut it short because dominance covers that all .

This is good for the second crypto giant. It has been the eyes of altcoins.
Do you see etheruem climbing faster in dominance anytime soon?.
It is currently at 10.91%
good for big eth owners including its founders but for the smaller ones it wasnt that good . eth is still dominating inspite of that
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:06:56 PM

Etheruem since the bitcoin bull has been running alongside, growing in price, value, volume trade and dominance. This is good for the second crypto giant. It has been the eyes of altcoins.

Do you see etheruem climbing faster in dominance anytime soon?.

It is currently at 10.91%

The price of Ethereum has really significantly increased during the last week from around 1600$ to now about 1950$ now we are pretty close to a new ATH which was slightly above 2000$. ETH dominance is now at 11,8% which is still a pretty low value, but of course BTC was growing very fast in the last months too so those BTC or ETH dominance value are pretty stable.
If you look up the value during the altcoin bubble of early 2018 then you will see that ETH dominance was above 30%. We are still miles away from that value which is a good thing in my opinion because i don't want the next altcoin bubble i want a steady and healthy growth of altcoins.  Smiley
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:18:49 PM

The value of Ethereum is at a high level. The reason I think so is that a higher Ethereum value will make the transaction cost and GAS price higher than before and that is absurd for the cost of one transaction. Imagine Ethereum costs $ 4000 and transaction costs go up to $ 100 per transaction. Do you find that ridiculous?
So it is only when Ethereum reduces its transaction costs that its value can go another step.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: