Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low volume coins good for investment now?  (Read 2066 times)
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 11:26:00 PM

I am not a fan of a coin with low volume within 24 hours, it just means that the coin is not popular and there are only a few people who are buying it, so for sure you won't gain profit from it. the number of volumes represents how good the coins is, if it is not having a huge amount of volume then it would be better if you just ignore it and focus on other coins.

The lack of liquidity doesn't allow you to exit the investment at ease. You are stuck in a worst case scenario and you just can't get rid of the coins and sell. I wouldn't trade those coins as it is extremely frustrating if you can't get the money out and really are forced to wait.
Such is the risk indeed if we trade coins and after all, facing such a situation is not easy,
that's why we need to be patient and it's not as easy as what we talk about,
but if you don't want to lose, of course you need to wait

No you can choose the coins wisely in terms of their liquidity and I would advise to do so. Choosing a low liquidity coin is unnecessary risk you have to bear and maybe even have to pair for if you want to sell your coins.

Just go with a coin that doesn't have low liquidity in the first place. When the market crashes there are indeed coins that lack liquidity a lot if it's not BTC or ETH, but unless you choose a real bull crap coin you should be ok.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Mick Laurens

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 05:22:17 AM

I just split my ETH into $VET and $RNB, rentible is my hidden gem for 2021
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 05:30:46 AM

I never thought it would be good for investment. but when looking at how shitcoin is very popular in the crypto community. they help shitcoin to grow for the better.
but I would not choose to buy shitcoins or coins with low trading volume. because it shows there is no market power that they have formed. they can grow or disappear.

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 05:54:28 AM

Low volume coins need good shill to bounce back up, their volume is low because not many are buying so the project has low demand it is, low volume coins are only good in very bullish state if not it's a very bad idea to invest money on them

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 06:37:46 AM

Low volume coins need good shill to bounce back up, their volume is low because not many are buying so the project has low demand it is, low volume coins are only good in very bullish state if not it's a very bad idea to invest money on them
unless their project manages to get a place to be listed on a high trading volume exchange.
but a project like that definitely takes a long time to slowly gain enthusiasm from the market.
we can see how dogecoin used to be. many adoptions but did not increase its value. But when the big exchanges added Dogecoin to their list, everything changed.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 06:58:07 AM

Can a coin with very low 24hrs volume still brings profit? For example zclassic, the volume isn't even up to 20k in 24hrs, is it worth the risk or it's a big no for you? What do you think about this?

I don’t know, I’m afraid to work with incomprehensible coins. However, the main thing is to catch a trend on them. You can work with them. Especially when news about fresh listings is published. They are capable of blowing multiple X's. But this is always a risk.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 07:15:09 AM

If a coin is having very low trade volume, then there will be a reason for that. In all probability, it doesn't have any real life usage and therefore the trading volumes are low. And in most cases, I wouldn't recommend investing in them. In rare occasions, the promoters may trigger a pump as a result of manipulation and it may take the exchange rates to 10x or 20x the current levels for a short duration. Even if that happens, remember that the ordinary user doesn't know when to sell his stash. So overall, it is not advisable to invest in such coins.
CaptainDeFi

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:34:01 PM

NFT is a very interesting moment in cryptocurrency. Already in 2021, a lot of people are talking about NFT! There is a lot going on in the world and this is a really good time for NFT and for the Deedy Digital project!
Deedy is an NFT platform running on the Binance Smart Chain where users can trade, rent out, view, buy, sell, enter NFT lotteries, support and connect with creators.

Deedy Digital offers a solution for enabling a unified and secure blockchain ecosystem for digital content creation and exchange.

The concept behind what they propose is simple:

- Purchase NFTs via the Deedy Market Place.

- Maintain, support and connect with creators.

- Host auctions for NFTs.

- Enter NFT lotteries.

- Take out loans using NFTs as collateral.

- Join virtual art galleries.

- Create and order NFTs.

- Purchase high-value NFTs created by celebrities and verified artists via the Deedy Launchpad.

- Rent out NFTs.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:46:49 PM

If a coin is having very low trade volume, then there will be a reason for that. In all probability, it doesn't have any real life usage and therefore the trading volumes are low. And in most cases, I wouldn't recommend investing in them. In rare occasions, the promoters may trigger a pump as a result of manipulation and it may take the exchange rates to 10x or 20x the current levels for a short duration. Even if that happens, remember that the ordinary user doesn't know when to sell his stash. So overall, it is not advisable to invest in such coins.

Don't rely on the possible pump that may happen because for me, that's not a reliable approach. It is hard to trust projects with low trading volume, because that means the project is not that strong. And you will find out that the trading movement is quite slow in most of this type of coins. And as you said, the probability that they have no real app is actually true. Because if they have strong support from its supporters, they can easily get a very active trading performance. So in my opinion, better stay away from this kind of project, losing your funds is very high.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 09:36:37 PM

Don't rely on the possible pump that may happen because for me, that's not a reliable approach. It is hard to trust projects with low trading volume, because that means the project is not that strong. And you will find out that the trading movement is quite slow in most of this type of coins. And as you said, the probability that they have no real app is actually true. Because if they have strong support from its supporters, they can easily get a very active trading performance. So in my opinion, better stay away from this kind of project, losing your funds is very high.
Its never been reliable but rather turns out to be a gamble when you do deal will low cap or low volume coins.You wouldnt know if they would really be having a long term potential or would
just simply showing off some common pump and dump scheme on where do leave you out in the dust but if you do really pursue on dealing with these things then its your choice.
You wouldnt know on what happen next  and if youre lucky then it would give out tons of profits and actually there are really people who are really fan of looking with low cap coins
because of this primary motive and some of them do really take out some good hit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 04:47:21 AM

low volume and large exchange it makes a good combination for coins can fly high in a short time. but we have to really choose and analyze before plunging into low-volume coins so we can see how the coin is developing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: