Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mero - Mero is Your Money 2.0 (BSC) 🔹🥞  (Read 269 times)
merotoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 12:50:04 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2022, 08:22:41 PM by merotoken

Mero is Your Money 2.0 - Join the digital money revolution! Mero makes it simple and easy to get started.

Mero is safe and secure, and the  contract code has been verified. Running on the decentralized (BSC) Binance Smart blockchain, you can transfer Mero with confidence. The transfer fee is low and transfer confirmations happen in less than a minute. Track transactions in real-time for Mero on BscScan.

The Mero Vision

Mero is open source, community owned and driven. We are helping spearhead change in the crypto world, by encouraging mass adoption of cryptocurrency payments with open source development on the Binance Smart Chain. Mass adoption begins with just one person sharing crypto payments with others, be that person!

Merchant? Accept Mero In Your Store

Are you looking to expand your business reach into the crypto space? Are you ready to start embracing slowly the move to digital money 2.0? Putting up an Mero QR code poster in your business is a great viral first step. Quick and Secure Transactions when receiving Mero. Easy Implementation and a cost-free solution! Accept Crypto Payments Fast with a few minute setup time!

Token Information:
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mero/
🌟BscScan: https://bscscan.com/token/0x72e571a1afd56cad448b789f5d69d10452d57aaf
Ticker: MERO
Supply: 1,000,000,000
Decimals: 18

Mero Integrated Wallets:
Chrome Wallet: Coming soon
Trust Wallet: https://trustwallet.com/
Wealth Bear: https://wealthbear.app/

Other Links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/merotoken
Telegram CHAT: https://t.me/merotokenCHAT
Github: https://github.com/merotoken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 12:51:50 AM

[reserved for updates]
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 02:58:56 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2021, 03:42:35 AM by necromastery

The first step on your roadmap was getting listed at Coingecko, right? but I still couldn't find it at there.
I don't think it's a deliberate thing, forgetting something which is considered as small step.

Mero will exist and be traded on in centralized exchanges
In which CEX exchange? I see so far in website, there are 6 exchanges, they are all are DEX. but when I see you did make some listing update on twitter, and it still DEX.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 03:37:16 AM

To clarify, we don't call it Binance coin blockchain. People call it Binance smart chain.

That cross chain-chain feature is good idea to get your token accessible by community in different chains. It's actually gain value of your token when it hits major exchanges because of the ease of transferring by whatever network we prefer.

Just my curiosity. Why you're using that .blue domain?

polokvinnz

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 06:24:27 PM

I like that MERO is an open source, community owned and driven project. Users like such things where community is on the first place
merotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 11:32:53 PM

You can see here that all developer / team liquidity has been locked for 6 months on pancake swap here: https://unicrypt.network/amm/pancake/pair/0x3c98b581f755Bd121408b6f640723DBf02D9eBfd

merotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 11:34:40 PM

Here are a few questions answered from a recent AMA session:

Can you briefly describe what is Mero ?

Mero is open source, community owned and driven. We are helping spearhead change in the crypto world, by encouraging mass adoption of cryptocurrency payments by open source development of revolutionary use cases. Mass adoption begins with just one person sharing crypto payments with others, be that person!
So simply put Mero is making it easy for merchants to accept Mero as a currency. And we will be involved in grass roots ways to see the general public adopt mero as a currency.

What are your main features that distinguish you from other projects and what competitive advantages do you have?

We firmly believe that our simplicity, focus and ease of use will set us apart from most other payment projects. Crypto adoption is not happening because the process is too overwhelming and complex for the end user and for the merchant especially.    
People want fast, secure, easy to use tools to accept crypto and pay. We will be releasing various tools the first is a very clean QR generator and merchant wallet (already released in beta)
We will be also right away be on the ground in a country encouraging mass adoption. Our project will have real users in real context, most projects are just IDEAS but we will impliment ours immediately, that sets us apart.

How has the experience and background of your team been effective in the success of your project so far?

Firstly the passion of the team to see crypto actually work in real life is what drives us. Creating products is exciting but having them USED is even more exciting.
The coding background of our developers in solidity and vueJS frameworks, etc is perfect for our creating light weight fast loading tools on the BSC chain that will be used by people.

Why you choose Benin Africa for this implementation?

The team had prior contact there and several community members joined early with Mero from that country, it just started to be a perfect fit for our implimenting MERO at first.    The country is very mobile centric so we are going to be reaching out to mobile companies there to partner and possibly impiment MERO PAY as a protocol via texting.   we have lots of plans, but the first step is to work personally with shops on the ground to get QR code posters up

Could you please provide some progress on your Roadmap and what results Mero has achieved so far ? And any sneak peek into 2021 plans for Mero?

We have already accomplished our roadmap to date and been able to release our desktop wallet ahead of time with Merchant tools and QR generator. Let me give you a peek at that now.
here is our very leightweight easy to load wallet based on VueJS coding,   the reason to make it with javascript is to have it small file size and load easily.
in many countries people cannot install heavy weight programs
The merchant portal allows the merchant LIVE to find a price for MERO and tell the buyer what to send to the QR and there is a built in QR generator where the merchant can print off a PDF poster of their QR code and post it, to start acceping MERO easily. This is just the first step with this product as a very easy tool for merchants especially in a country like Benin. Here is a sneak peek at our mobile development we are well ahead of schedule on this. and will be implimenting the same tools into this. As many in Benin are on mobile.
So we relealize merchants in some cases will only have mobile phones to use.

Q.  I understand that you are encouraging merchants to use MERO as a means of payment, but have they really already managed to partner with a large network of businesses to implement this payment system? or is that really a direct job of the community to promote it?

As a project we have Mero volunteer team members who are helping visit shops in Benin and encourage adoption in the county itself, so we are "boots on the ground" and of course our community is free to share MERO and get it accepted in shops in any country in the world, but the MERO team is actively working with people in Benin and we will have a visual and written use-case example of MERO adoption in BENIN with videos in the near future! it will be exciting to see

Q. On their platform they claim that MERO is meant to be used by the masses, but how do they plan to make this revolutionary project implemented by users? What strategies will you use so that the more traditional sectors want to use them?

Our goal is to see Merchants accept Mero in a grass roots fashion, Benin is perfect for this as there are not lots of large businesses but many smaller busineses as seen above in the photo.  If any business can appeal to just a few new customers it makes it worth it for them to accept MERO.
We are going to work on campaigns to airdrop MERO to the general population of Cotonu, BENIN

Q. How do you think investors are now only interested in short-term tokens? And to convince them to accompany your project in the long run, do you have incentives for them? How is it better for them to hold it for long term?

We do believe there is value in what we are doing at MERO and application development does add value to our product and token but once MERO is started to be accepted in a local area I believe the value of that is tremendous.  We are going to take along the community with us in every step of this so they can see Mero Adoption start to happen.
It will be an exciting journey to watch, and our website and updated whitepaper will release this real adoption perspective.
So many projects are just big ideas but little actual real life used products, we aim to see what we do actually used! That adds great value to product development.
We will be having staking and other rewards for larger holders in the future, so its definetly worth it to HOLD mero.

BSC has a tremendous ecosystem, and you will be shocked what is coming down the road with them, we firmly believe they will be implimenting a way to send "gas" without BNB but with the token itself in the near future.   The Binance Smart Chain is going to very possibly over take ETH.

We can always move to a mainnet if we had to in the future but we are believing BSC is a very good ground for growth and adoption for now.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:36:31 PM

The first step on your roadmap was getting listed at Coingecko, right? but I still couldn't find it at there.
I don't think it's a deliberate thing, forgetting something which is considered as small step.

In which CEX exchange? I see so far in website, there are 6 exchanges, they are all are DEX. but when I see you did make some listing update on twitter, and it still DEX.

It will take time to get listed as they are a new project.
First, have they submitted their details to coingecko already?
And also, why it is categorized as community owned?
Definitely, there is dev team behind this project. Because without them, I don't think this will move forward.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 07:35:28 AM

It will take time to get listed as they are a new project.
First, have they submitted their details to coingecko already?
And also, why it is categorized as community owned?
Definitely, there is dev team behind this project. Because without them, I don't think this will move forward.
yes they must have a team and a developer in order to develop, and not enough there, everyone must be solid and really want to develop. only then can each project go further.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
WholeEarthFoundation
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:57:57 PM

It is very good that this project trying to solve the problem of the lack of crypto use in the real world and develops tools that will help merchants to use BSC chain tokens in real-life easy
DegoRmoney

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 10:04:50 AM

I think Mero project want to give users pretty interesting and simple solution which makes the wallets very light-weight. SO how soon Mero Mobile Wallet will be available?
baoluke

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 03:17:34 PM

Hi . I'm a long term investor, and I'm very excited about your idea. But some of the issues I'm wondering are: + Who is the development team included (I did not see mentioned on your website) + Recently, I have been following your project and noticed that you often burn a number of tokens, so those tokens are bought back and burned or taken from the group's wallet.
merotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 07:37:48 PM

I think Mero project want to give users pretty interesting and simple solution which makes the wallets very light-weight. SO how soon Mero Mobile Wallet will be available?

Hello, great question, we are working on the mac mobile wallet, so that can be expected within a month, the android mobile wallet has been submitted to the playstore and that can take up to 1-3 weeks depending on the speed of their approval and if there are any needed technical changes on our end to appease their system.
merotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 07:40:36 PM

Hi . I'm a long term investor, and I'm very excited about your idea. But some of the issues I'm wondering are: + Who is the development team included (I did not see mentioned on your website) + Recently, I have been following your project and noticed that you often burn a number of tokens, so those tokens are bought back and burned or taken from the group's wallet.

Great question. We are a team of anonymous volunteer developers with a passion for open source development on the Binance Smart Chain. Our desire is to see and spearhead crypto adoption with the BSC chain.    Towards your question about the burned tokens, they are permenantly burnt, meaning that the supply will never increase but stay the same after the burn. Also there is no minting function in our contract code in solidity which means we cannot add more tokens at anytime.  We have burnt a total of 12% of the supply. So currently the supply is at 880,000,000 tokens. This is probably the most that will be burnt. They were all burnt from the main bank supply of Mero.
merotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 07:42:12 PM

Great news the Unicrypt team has enabled their migration tool and we have migrated successfully to v2 of pancake swap. Thanks
@UNCX_token
 team! ✅✅

You can see the locked liquidity here on v2: https://app.unicrypt.network/amm/pancake-v2/pair/0x2e2dE0d1CF87f16f600E747e1D2F3db0906E1594

#bsc #binancesmartchain #bnb #mero
merotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 07:49:23 PM

Mero Community,

We have been thinking through many ways to go forward with MERO with a 50% + bank of Mero Tokens we wanted to see a way to distribute them fairly to the community and crypto BSC sphere.  With already 30,000 holders many through airdrops we wanted to give everyone a FAIR way to buy MERO cheaply.

It was decided to add 80% of the Mero exsiting bank of tokens to Pancake Swap to allow the community to buy them cheaply. This has caused a big price decline because of adding so many tokens to the liquidity, but overall it will enable people to buy MERO very reasonably and probably get 10-100x returns.

Our goal is larger adoption and spread so what better way to put the tokens into the hands of the people.

Here is a chart where you can watch the market cap also: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x476da763fb6d22b8465f7886d2d652a428a93984

We have exciting news as always coming soon and mobile wallets being deployed. Stay tuned! ✅✅
merotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2021, 09:24:48 PM

Great news for investors, we have renounced our contract ownership, see here: https://www.bscscan.com/tx/0xc0a029c03bc583a8839710e898a80fde1dde13eebcd19a0d692e3891e9ad6ac7

This is one of the important steps towards an audit for a project and we are excited to do it. Stay tuned for more, we are working on increasing #MERO value!

#bsc #bnb
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 09:42:20 PM

Great news for investors, we have renounced our contract ownership, see here: https://www.bscscan.com/tx/0xc0a029c03bc583a8839710e898a80fde1dde13eebcd19a0d692e3891e9ad6ac7

This is one of the important steps towards an audit for a project and we are excited to do it. Stay tuned for more, we are working on increasing #MERO value!

#bsc #bnb

Do you have merchants already that signify their interest of using your platform in their payment system? If you don't have yet, I think, it is better to reach out to them and not the other way around. There are so many popular platforms today and of course they will choose the popular ones. At initial stage, you should be the one introducing and convincing them to try out your network. Because if not, I don't think they will use your platform voluntarily. At least a couple of merchants will be a good example that your network is working.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:32:11 AM

with a working product such as chrome extention this project look great
by the way, where i can see the full roadmap from this project ?
thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: