Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Hafthor Bjornsson vs Alex Simon exhibition fight  (Read 185 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 03:05:50 PM

Honestly I'm not familiar with these boxers, but I like some clarification, is this boxing or MMA?

I check the name "Alex Simon" and I found his record belongs to MMA (https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/181442-alex-simon).

Let me clarify a bit. This will be a boxing match. Simon does MMA but also does some boxing. This was set up as an exhibition match so that Thor Bjornsson could test himself out before his highly publicized with another former strongman named Eddie Hall. This all might not mean much to you if you are a fan of boxing, but it has quite the following in strength sports where both of them come from.

Thanks for the clarification, I was also searching for an answer because I didn't know that Simon also does boxing. However, I'm sure that it's a tough match but Simon still got my bet. I think exhibition matches are getting more exciting these days.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: