Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on selling an NFT to raise funds  (Read 84 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:03:15 PM

In the process of trying to raise funds for a project urgently and just being creative with the approach hoping my chances will be better..

Have been aware about NFTs since last year however didn't give much attention at the time.

Considering selling some items as NFTS, have a bunch of questions and hoping you guys can help please..

1) Can song lyrics be sold as an NFT and by converting to an NFT will this secure rights or should copy rights be in place first?

2) Physical Antiques sold as NFT, Furniture? Items?

3) Can a website be considered as one?

4) old collection of coins ?

5) Stamps ?

Figured since my website is very rare and unique, i'm thinking of selling it on although not sure if caries much value as one maybe makes more sense to convert
antiques mentioned above, song lyrics, instrumentals into an NFT

Website in question - www.cryptonix.co.uk

Plus  is their an NFT marketplace which is more favourable for the items i'm selling.

Have come across - Superrare, opensea, Christies

Christies look like the ideal place to list the antiques i'm interested in selling..

Open suggestions

Anyway look forward to hearing from you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1227

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:11:13 PM

The real problem did you creating by yourself or not? I don't know how to make songs into NFTs but Elon Musk trying to sell his NFTs songs with NFTs and decided to cancel it. Because of that, I believe songs can be converted as NFTs. Most of NFTs are art or maybe a digital picture with some nice, rare, and other as pect. Try to join NFTs group on facebook there has some group about NFTs minted their own NFTs and sell them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:07:46 PM

Any digital data can be converted to an NFT so physical coins, stamps, furniture and antiques cannot be converted to NFT. But you can convert a song to an NFT but who is going to buy a song which should not be heard by anyone else?
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:10:55 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2021, 03:32:43 PM by Webark

So true, makes sense now

Everything is my work however can see where your coming from with regards to digital artwork on a website which maybe used by me, not originally created and owned by me which could create issues in future.

Will look into it either way...

About the song - News Just released  / The Weekend planning to sell an unreleased song and art work as NFT

Figured if you have a good song, lyrics someone else can purchase it especially if it actually sounds good

Similar to buying an unreleased Michael Jackson or Bob Marley song maybe for someone you deeply care about, business reasons. How cool would that be. . .

Not to mention the royalties  if the song was sold on since your in control, Many artists today have ghosts writers, this might be a good way to sell lyrics for songs etc  in future..

Anyway some food for thought, thanks for clearing that out..

LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 03:40:20 PM

Any digital data can be converted to an NFT so physical coins, stamps, furniture and antiques cannot be converted to NFT. But you can convert a song to an NFT but who is going to buy a song which should not be heard by anyone else?

Some collector or real connoisseur. The question is not even who will buy, but who will sell. They will buy anything from a famous person, because in the future it will be possible to sell it more expensive

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: