Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ETHROS] - EHS Mining Coin 500,000,000  (Read 1051 times)
xupal

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:57:08 PM

The best way to find coins that are easy to mine is to screen in forums and cryptocurrency organizations, and pick coins that sound promising but still lack visibility in the community. Mining and accumulating new coins as much as possible, and hope that the price will soar soon after encountering larger exchanges and the wider community.
Hope this is worth it.
It looks like an interesting project. Such projects should come to develop the crypto community. But wait patiently, because it may take some time to succeed.
Add a bookmark here so I can easily track the item.
Alice1212

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 12:35:32 PM

Exciting found new project with mineable on PC. Promising!
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 01:42:01 PM

The best way to find coins that are easy to mine is to screen in forums and cryptocurrency organizations, and pick coins that sound promising but still lack visibility in the community. Mining and accumulating new coins as much as possible, and hope that the price will soar soon after encountering larger exchanges and the wider community.
Hope this is worth it.

We hope so to. 11m coins already mined
Hey is there any airdrop avaiable right now?

Yes please visit the website for more information
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:18:24 PM

Wink very interested in this project. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Smiley
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:48:07 PM

Thanks yes give the mining a try Smiley depending on your spec
Chappas

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:49:56 PM

Hope this is worth it.
unequivocally concur with what you say since right now it ought to be an upward pattern then the cost of all altcoins will possibly encounter cost increments while for the present the conditions at which numerous digital currency trades are imploded so this is a decent second to purchase cryptographic money at modest costs.
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:06:52 PM

Thanks i hope you have looked at the white paper also
vangtcu

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 06:56:34 PM

As you said you are like lite coin. then What is the purposes of Ethros? How do you differentiate from them?
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 07:15:43 PM

As you said you are like lite coin. then What is the purposes of Ethros? How do you differentiate from them?

With Ethros we want to build small mining farms. Were not offering to change the world but we want to start small and build up

This will be done with investors.
CARRIO

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 09:05:31 PM

Hope this is worth it.
It looks like an interesting project. Such projects should come to develop the crypto community. But wait patiently, because it may take some time to succeed.
Add a bookmark here so I can easily track the item.
You can definitely take your profits, but ever since I discovered about earning interest on it, I don't ever want to sell it anymore. Mining is always a lucrative sector.

Cleeton

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 02:12:11 PM

Even though many people are worried that shorts may attack the market, the crypto market remains bullish, but this year's bull market has never happened. This adaptation made me feel that the bull market will last longer than we taught, but...about cryptocurrency Mining, even if the bull market lasts longer? if positive... Ehtros have a great chance in that situation.
langsdorf

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:10:13 PM

Your project looks very interesting, and I want to learn more details about how your technology is superior to other competing projects (such as Mainframe or Maidsafecoin). What makes you different? Can you compare your own technology with that of other projects?
TUCKERMANNE

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 05:23:22 PM

Interestingly, you already have a working project. However, I would like to know how to avoid all the scalability issues caused by using the litecoin code? This led me to try to understand how you will handle payments to avoid high gas bills, and how etheth uses its incentive layer?
MEHALLA

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:51:42 PM

Hi devs, Is it easy to use your equipment for mining, privacy protection or even censorship?
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 09:18:12 PM

Nice job! Good luck! Wink

Thanks
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 09:19:07 PM

Ethros uses the litecoin source code. We want ethros to be used as a payment coin. Nothing more nothing less
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 09:20:17 PM

Hope this is worth it.

We hope so to. 11m coins already mined
Hey is there any airdrop avaiable right now?

Yes please visit the website for more information
When do you plan to use tokens on the exchange? Are you planning to build a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance, KuCoin or Huobi?

We already have a section on the website to buy coins. We have already submitted to an exchange to list.
Ethros (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 10:49:58 AM

This is a scam team. Be careful.When you expose their lies, they will kick you out DISCORD

You were kicked from Discord for basically being a dick. No other reason.
QQ6693606

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:30:19 AM

Network Hashrate is so lower, have died?

Quantic coin

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 11:34:06 AM

hello i can't get into your discord channel... i have almost 300,000 coins and wallet is 3 weeks late and is in the block::85636--- where can i find addons ?? thanks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: