Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x projects picked for 2021  (Read 2367 times)
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 01:20:35 PM

Uni is one of my favorite, UNISWAP gonna be bigger and bigger in the next few years. Just get your bag my friend, it will be so easy for uni to reach new ATH in the next few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 01:28:38 PM

Movements started in major altcoin which i suggested yesterday they all have fundamentally strong projects which is having future vision

NOTE :- Do your own research before investing this all picks are my opinions  

$SC (Siacoin) :- can go up to 0.5$ old ATH 0.1$

$TRX (TRON) :- can go up to 0.5$ old ATH 0.2$

$KIN :- can go up to 0.1 $ old ATH  0.00122572 $

$Easy :- can go up to 150$ old ATH  $31.36 $  

$UNI :- can go up to  200$  old ATH  35.88$

Uniswap already surpasses its old ATH of 35.88 and now seeing at 41ish$ price and still climbing towards a much higher ATH. on the other hand, siacoin and tron still haven't reached their old ATH but still optimistic that before the end of this bull market cycle it will reach a new ATH. I am hodling a good amount on these 3 altcoins in your list.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 01:43:47 PM

Movements started in major altcoin which i suggested yesterday they all have fundamentally strong projects which is having future vision

Uniswap already surpasses its old ATH of 35.88 and now seeing at 41ish$ price and still climbing towards a much higher ATH. on the other hand, siacoin and tron still haven't reached their old ATH but still optimistic that before the end of this bull market cycle it will reach a new ATH. I am hodling a good amount on these 3 altcoins in your list.

SIA and TRON still good buy if you do believe that it will hit the last time high or make it more higher than the last ATH.
DYOR and don't buy blindly though.

The best thing inside this market is you have all the resources all you have to do is to keep learning and make your own
assessment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 01:44:18 PM

What was your criteria of picking some of these coins because I have never heard of most of the listed apart from UNI and TRON !

ITron is a good coin but I see it hiding in the shadows of BnB which seems to be doing okay because of the exchange and Binance Smart chain which is becoming popular. Ethereum seems to get back on its feet after its Berlin fork, which should have been an opportunity to market coins like tron but unfortunately these guys keep a low profile.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:13:09 PM

Uni is one of my favorite, UNISWAP gonna be bigger and bigger in the next few years. Just get your bag my friend, it will be so easy for uni to reach new ATH in the next few months.
Uniswap is clearly a good thing to take, but in carrying out a strategy in crypto, we don't have to put our bags on just one type of token, because there are many other tokens that are more profitable than Uniswap and also they are more popular than Uniswap.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 02:27:22 PM

Just like you said, it's important to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency because there are risks which might come along the way or the market not going as projected. Looking at your list, I think I will put more interest in UNI, because with further upgrade coming up means it will grow and if gas fees are taken care of, more growth will be witnessed. Tron might be another to look into owing to the type of CEO they have but I won't place more hope on it. And lastly, I think I will need to look up KIN and EASY, to know what you saw in them.

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 02:50:23 PM

Uniswap is clearly a good thing to take, but in carrying out a strategy in crypto, we don't have to put our bags on just one type of token, because there are many other tokens that are more profitable than Uniswap and also they are more popular than Uniswap.

Brilliant idea, do not focus on 1 type of virtual currency that you might think is very profitable. Many other types of coins that might interest you to make a little profit. But maybe that was his way of making a profit and being confident with just one coin. Can only give advice because everyone has different options and ways.

twoj

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 03:40:10 PM

I'm extremely bullish on Copiosa, looking to be like the Robinhood of the crypto world to make it super easy for newcomers to invest in new altcoins.

It's still a low marketcap and could reach uniswap/pancakeswap levels if they hit their goals
Impala8_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 06:23:03 PM

DOT, PEAKDEFI, REEF, THETA, BNB
IndianCryptoStreetbets (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 09:15:03 AM

$SC $Kin $vet $XVG will be next 1$ coin in 2021
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 10:59:13 AM

I just like UNI in your list, for me UNI gonna be more bigger in the next few month. I think it could be more than x10 times and if i want to suggest you, you can check ARPA this project is very promising and already had partnership with big company like alibaba.

Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 12:00:52 PM

I just like UNI in your list, for me UNI gonna be more bigger in the next few month. I think it could be more than x10 times and if i want to suggest you, you can check ARPA this project is very promising and already had partnership with big company like alibaba.
Why is UNI bigger than 10X? Can you give details of the reasons here, because I see that the growth of UNI after correction is very slow and so are the others, so what is the story if UNI can grow in the next few months?
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 02:57:34 PM

projects that will be next gems actually very easy to find , just find layer2 project and find project that developt smart contract platform with low transaction fee. at this moment only ethereum killer that developted in market now, just look at binance smart chain , matic, solana, and hathor. this kind of project wille easily growth 10x till end of year.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 04:02:54 PM

I just want to ask what is behind the claim "can go up to", can you please argue this prognosis? Any analysis or something like that? Or is that just your fantasy?

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 04:16:05 PM

I hope your mentioned coins will be 10x in 2021. TRX has great fundamentals and also have great Community and it is also a network so I think it will increase good at the end of 2021. Uni is also good coin. I can suggest few coins which are also good for getting 5x-10x profit in this year. The First one is Matic. Matic(polygon) has launched many good things so many users are attracting in this project and also many investors are investing in this coin so I think we will see it at 10$ at the end of this year. Second one is ADA. It is also good and very famous nowadays. If you search on Google "Which is good coin for investing?" You will find it at top.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
fortune1002

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 05:05:38 PM

I only like TRX and UNI from your list. TRX is good Community and also it is network coins. As we can see all the network coins are increasing very good so TRX can be  next pumping coin. And second is UNI, It is uniswap's token so I think it will also Increase a lot.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2021, 06:59:18 PM

Many of us cannot predict that this year's crypto price will grow to reach 100%. But in my opinion, this kind of upgrade is very bad, because dump will be easy to happen. It is clear that the market is being played by the great whales, which of course they will suddenly leave.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 02:23:31 PM

Well if you expect that whales will dump and leave you can play around that. And that can be also a good option to buy more at lower price. Right now is good time to buy.
Yes, but it's also not easy to do because following the whales is a very risky thing if we are late in moving or monitoring them, because when they start dumping in the market, the effect is very clearly visible.
it's because they have a large number of assets. they create hype in the market so the price increases. then they threw them to the ground and picked them up again.
those investors with large capital are actually very easy to manipulate the market of a coin. especially for new projects, they can really destroy it when the dump is really bad.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 06:46:30 PM

I will pick ADA and XRP . Both....XRP was featured in a Simpsons episode by way of predictive programming years ago and ADA is just projected to grow. One is supposed to be a future currency, the other is just good investing. So they cam be 10x in 2021 easily

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 08:15:50 PM

I have a portfolio of coins to list bnb, eth, shib and poolz, I am interested in talking about poolz because currently the price is very low from ath $55, the team is very hard working will have an impact to increase the price of poolz in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: