Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP is pumping now.  (Read 4935 times)
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:42:32 PM

Yes brother you are right, if you look at the current market of Ripple you will see that it is going to be around 2 dollars.  Ripul is now almost completely decentralized The owner side has declared it decentralized.  As a result, the price of Ripple is skyrocketing.  In a few days, the price will exceed 5.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:48:46 PM

What we already predict. XRP is a gem coin. Its world top class project. If xrp didn't face this sec problem then xrp could be cross $30-$50 easily. Come on dude xrp has that power. Though xrp overcome the sec problem thats why we saw this surged. Well that deep time i wax invest a little in xrp now i feel happy to see this surged. Now xrp also struggled because people still aware of that sec problem. Guys do not think much take your xrp otherwise you think opps its late. Why i didn't buy xrp that time.  So if you don't want to say like that then don't miss this chance.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:58:20 PM

this is a good start in the xrp movement, all the altcoins that used to be dumps for a long time have now risen to reach a new ath, i think xrp will get higher and even reach $ 1 continues at the SEC pump so the movement keeps getting better every day now when altcoin seasons are happening
Altcoinist

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 09:04:41 PM

What max market cap. for XRP are you expect?
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 10:03:53 PM

such as due to the bullish period the XRP price increased rapidly. Actually I haven't traded XRP since that SEC case, so it's a shame I lost this pump xrp moment

me too, because I don't want to take the risk of investing in XRP, therefore I never bought XRP when Ripple was sued by SEC, because I thought XRP would lose and the price of XRP could not increase anymore, but I was wrong, because the price of XRP has increased very high now and I think it's still not too late to invest in XRP, so I bought XRP when the price was $1.2 and still hold until now, because I believe the price of XRP can reach its ATH price or even create a new ATH price, so I can still make a big profit from investing in XRP.

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:30:33 PM

Yes brother you are right, if you look at the current market of Ripple you will see that it is going to be around 2 dollars.  Ripul is now almost completely decentralized The owner side has declared it decentralized.  As a result, the price of Ripple is skyrocketing.  In a few days, the price will exceed 5.
True, it is possible that the price of XRP can still increase, but if I look at it in the near future, then I am more sure that the price of $ 3 is not $ 5, because to break at $ 5 it still takes a little longer for XRP.
dhaldanga

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:41:39 PM

XRP coin I have been holding in my wallet for a long time, many have said the price will go down but today I have made a lot of profit.  I am a cryptocurrency lover so I know I will benefit more. XRP will provide very good service in the future.  I inspect and hold the cryptocurrency market and it is beneficial and the risk is less.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:31:14 PM

I am seeing a lot of predictions that ripples will reach around $10 by the year 2022. I think that is one of the reasons why ripples are still increasing its price. There are still low-end investors that are buying ripples in the market that is why it is slowly pumping, of course aside from the reason that we are in the bull market right now.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:36:32 PM

I didn't expect that XRP would reach this price too early despite all the issues that it's facing. It only means that lots of people still trust it although it's facing lawsuit cases. I just hope that they could fix it so they could regain the trust of more investors. Lucky are those who never gave up on it despite all the issues that it's been going through.
Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:44:11 PM

There are many factors that give rise to a coin, one of which is a product that has benefits for users. moreover trx has many good programs and is supported by several potentially new projects
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:58:44 PM

I didn't expect that XRP would reach this price too early despite all the issues that it's facing. It only means that lots of people still trust it although it's facing lawsuit cases. I just hope that they could fix it so they could regain the trust of more investors. Lucky are those who never gave up on it despite all the issues that it's been going through.

Some of the people trust XRP again and some of the people only watch out for quick profits. That's how pumps work. Not everybody is in it for the long run.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gerryhartell

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 07:39:14 PM

XRP Coin is growing like BNB. I have faith in XRP Coin. Now is a good time to hold this coin. I hope 3 $ will go. This coin is the best to invest this year. However, I will do more research on this coin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:01:38 PM

Some of the people trust XRP again and some of the people only watch out for quick profits. That's how pumps work. Not everybody is in it for the long run.

There are experienced traders who understand well the market situation, most of them are riding the current run and taking every opportunities
to bag decent profits, if you are capable in anticipating the next movements you'll be able to sort it up and take this situation for your favor, it's
a matter of how good you are in taking the risk, you need to have a strong nerve and patience to lessen your chance of losing your investment.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 07:28:50 AM

XRP Coin is growing like BNB. I have faith in XRP Coin. Now is a good time to hold this coin. I hope 3 $ will go. This coin is the best to invest this year. However, I will do more research on this coin.
It seems that you are not familiar with XRP completely, you need to know that the XRP token is a token that has been in the crypto space for a long time and has been ranked third on the Altcoin list, so it is clear that XRP is not a shitcoin token, but if you say this Coin is the one best to invest in this year, the answer is yes, but there are three more tokens that are very good to invest in this year besides XRP, namely LTC, BNB and ETH.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:20:12 AM

In my opinion, there are many things that influence the XRP price movements which are quite large at the moment, one of which is the movement of the cryptocurrency market when it is being pumped, so investors are looking for other alternative coins to invest their assets because in general the coins are very high at the moment.

Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 10:31:20 AM

In my opinion, there are many things that influence the XRP price movements which are quite large at the moment, one of which is the movement of the cryptocurrency market when it is being pumped, so investors are looking for other alternative coins to invest their assets because in general the coins are very high at the moment.

This month has been great for many altcoins and XRP is one of them that's for sure. And it looks like the lawsuit related to XRP is going on well and the increase in the price continues.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:01:25 PM

It seems that you are not familiar with XRP completely, you need to know that the XRP token is a token that has been in the crypto space for a long time and has been ranked third on the Altcoin list, so it is clear that XRP is not a shitcoin token, but if you say this Coin is the one best to invest in this year, the answer is yes, but there are three more tokens that are very good to invest in this year besides XRP, namely LTC, BNB and ETH.
- Of course, ripple is not a shitcoin when it has proven value in the market since its early stages, especially in the banking sector but talking about the quality and worthiness to invest by position on the rankings, I don't really appreciate as you would expect due to every short time, this token is constantly giving relatively bad issues. It made the investor very distrustful and impatient, sometimes I felt that I was being cheated while trying to stop loss due to it falling into a state of extremely but only a few days later, it rose frantically

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:25:41 PM

This month has been great for many altcoins and XRP is one of them that's for sure. And it looks like the lawsuit related to XRP is going on well and the increase in the price continues.
The positive trend that hit XRP has greatly influenced the price movement of XRP coins in the market today, even though XRP is still in a legal case.
The SEC lawsuit at the beginning did have an impact on the depreciation of XRP prices by more than 60 percent, but gradually XRP prices actually increased, and this was inseparable from the support of the crypto community in Asia, and it seems that there are already signs that XRP will win the legal case ,  was due to a statement from a judge who indeed prohibited the SEC from checking ceo Riplle's personal accounts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 05:21:44 PM

For most ALTs the market continue to turned green, some correction though is happening as it's normal since there are buyers and sellers

around, those who managed to hold are big earners now, XRP brings good amount of increase for the past week and with how the current state

of this coin, it shows that some good things is happening behind the lawsuit that being filled by SEC, risky but once the entire case resolve

chances to see much better value is really high.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:58:49 PM

a chance to take big profits for traders who have been holding off XRP for a long time. Previously XRP did look very slow in market movements, and maybe in the future XRP prices will be even better with more investors joining XRP

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: