Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Think Bitcoin Save Your Economy  (Read 1200 times)
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:44:07 AM

No, I don't believe so. Bitcoin or any other crypto doesn't have any role in saving the economy.
The factors which are responsible for the economy are Inflation, Gold Reserves, Import Exports, etc.
I don't agree with you. Economics has to do with finances, and bitcoin has left me with more money. Regarding the issue of Inflation, Gold Reserves, Import Exports, it relates to the price level which is what my economy needs. So as long as I still have money and can meet my economic needs I will not think about that problem. Bitcoin makes me have money and money makes me better in economics. So I think Bitcoin has an effect on a person's level of economic capability.

Bitcoin cannot save the world economy, but for one person this is quite possible. As fiat currencies increasingly depreciate, investing and holding Bitcoin will allow us to avoid the devaluation of currency. When inflation occurs, what we need to do is do more jobs to increase our income so that we can spend it. In a long time, Bitcoin will only increase so holding Bitcoin is one of the ways to significantly increase our wealth to deal with inflation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: