Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin had its best Q1 performance this year since 2013  (Read 160 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 12:42:24 AM

Interesting but when we look back 50 years from now there will be a lot of coincidences and less amount of perceived trends.  Bitcoin is different now versus 5 years ago and the average investor/trader is different than 5 years ago so I dont expect bitcoin to always follow the same time trends day by day, week by week and year by year.  We will always see new "trends" form and break which will end up being just coincidences.  With that being said i hope we follow the same path a q2 is killer 🙂
I agree, even the 2017 bull run that we experimented is nothing like the one we are experimenting now, when the bull run of 2017 happened many of us thought that mainstream adoption was around the corner and we were wrong but this time around it seems we may actually get it, and even if it does not happen I think we are closer than ever and we will only need and additional bull market for it to happen, and when it does all the previous history of bitcoin will be useless in order to predict how high the price or the trend will go.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: